用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
樓主: amyamy
go

出路問題~ [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 11-7-6 22:15 |只看該作者
My friend's son is studied in this school & he will be P6 in September.  But her mother told me that he will try to interview "traditional school" & will not consider to study in their own Secondary school.  On the other hand, she told me that her son is so lazy.  The examination result is not good (Math D, Eng C...etc)  Pls advise if there have chance to study in traditional school?  Pls advise the result of the students which school is offered to them this year?

原帖由 SunshineMom 於 11-6-7 13:33 發表
Can weiwei tell us which graders are poor at grammar, or cannot use conjunction to write a passage?  I have heard about these comments since my kid was in kindergarten. But my second grader and her cl ...

22#
發表於 11-7-18 22:32 |只看該作者
I came back from the US where all schools are taught in English and most schools are 「活動教學」。Yet, the US government is deeply concerned by the worsening academic scores across the nation.  Even English score is going south. Just like students being taught in Chinese doesn't necessary mean their Chinese are good. The western countries are actually turning their eyes towards the schools in the Asia.  They are trying to find out the secret of how we teach.  I actually read an article in CNN talking about this recently.  I didn't make this up.  

So, my point is, don't just assume teaching in English will give you good English skill.  「活動教學」may not have the "halo" you always think it has.

[ 本帖最後由 Tang614 於 11-7-18 22:38 編輯 ]

23#
發表於 11-7-19 10:09 |只看該作者
Very true!  I still remember my bring-up with a Chinese primary school did not substantially affect my enthusiasm for learning English.  What matters more, I believe, is the atmosphere of learning.  If kids who have the right attitude towards learning are put together, they would excel and do very well.

An EMI school does not naturally produce academically good students.

原帖由 Tang614 於 11-7-18 22:32 發表
I came back from the US where all schools are taught in English and most schools are 「活動教學」。Yet, the US government is deeply concerned by the worsening academic scores across the nation.  Even  ...

24#
發表於 12-6-20 19:40 |只看該作者
so wkf is good or not?

25#
發表於 12-6-21 19:05 |只看該作者
SO WKF is good or not?

26#
發表於 12-6-21 22:19 |只看該作者

回覆:iriskwokmama 的帖子

其實你自己之前應該做了不少功課,參觀學校及聼講座,亦會倆夫婦一同商量。 你首選會考慮那方面? 你九真收時會否好開心,一心諗住讀。 現王錦輝收你,你會否開心到不用考慮即刻去註冊? 還是以上兩間都不是心中最想? 你應有答案,只不過不捨得放手吧! 請冷靜想吓!

沒有一間學校去用"好"或"不好"去評的!

27#
發表於 12-6-22 00:43 |只看該作者
same wory about te pathway to university in hk?

28#
發表於 12-10-28 12:26 |只看該作者
回復 kkk2000 的帖子

What is JUPAS?

29#
發表於 12-10-28 17:11 |只看該作者
大學聯招

30#
發表於 12-10-29 10:35 |只看該作者
yammy01 發表於 11-7-6 22:15
My friend's son is studied in this school & he will be P6 in September.  But her mother told me that he will try to interview "traditional school" & will not consider to study in their own Secondary school.  On the other hand, she told me that her son is so lazy.  The examination result is not good (Math D, Eng C...etc)  Pls advise if there have chance to study in traditional school?  Pls advise the result of the students which school is offered to them this year?

[quote]原帖由 SunshineMom 於 11-6-7 13:33 發表
Can weiwei tell us which graders are poor at grammar, or cannot use conjunction to write a passage?  I have heard about these comments since my kid was in kindergarten. But my second grader and her cl ...
[/quote]

其實有些小朋友, 不論在傳統學校讀書或在活動教學的環境讀書,
成績都會差(原因各有不同).

31#
發表於 12-11-19 00:33 |只看該作者
Actually the academic result depends on the learning attitude instead of the ability.  Children can perform poorly even under a very "structured" curriculumn if they do not have self-motivation and self-discipline to learn.  Of course, this kind of kids may be more difficult to survive in school with "open environment" like WKF or international school because it's less likely they will batchmark with others from time to time.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題