搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 請問保良局林文燦英文小學值得推介嗎?
發新帖
查看: 4528|回覆: 7
go

請問保良局林文燦英文小學值得推介嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-4-2 00:06 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
想找一間英語小學插班, 學費$3000以內, 活動教學, 似乎得這間入讀機會高d(新校競爭無咁大), 出名嗰d 個個都去爭實唔輪到我個仔, 唔知呢間好唔好? 有無家長可以comment 一下? thank you
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-4-3 22:24 |只看該作者
I also want to know more about this school. My husband just dislikes the location.

3#
發表於 10-4-8 23:09 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Leanna 的文章

Hi, dear parents,

My daughter is a P.2 student of PLKLMC.  I think the school is ok besides its admininstration is a bit less of system (its still new).  But, may I caution you that its not the way you think so activity in teaching.  Its model is a traditional one and there are quite a lot of homeworks during holidays.  What I impressed most is Putonghua is being used to teach Chinese and my kid's PTH has improved a lot.  The teachers are full of love rather than those famous traditional school.  Well, I will recommend this school for you if you dont mind its so 'new'.

4#
發表於 10-4-9 09:54 |只看該作者
PY30438,
How about the assignment daily? Some PLK schools would ask students to do about 10 everyday!

Is the student's English level good?

5#
發表於 10-4-10 14:22 |只看該作者
Hi, py30468,

謝謝你的分享! 想請問現有的校舍是否只有1-3年級, 而高年級是在另一個校舍呢? 因為我聽說學校面積有限, 不能容納太多學生, 所以高年級會在另一校舍, 是否真的?

原帖由 py30486 於 10-4-8 23:09 發表
Hi, dear parents,

My daughter is a P.2 student of PLKLMC.  I think the school is ok besides its admininstration is a bit less of system (its still new).  But, may I caution you that its not the way y ...

6#
發表於 10-4-10 16:22 |只看該作者

回覆 5# KimB 的文章

Dear KimB & cpcog,

Yes, higher Primary students will go to another school which is also situated in TKW - 東莞同鄉會小學, if the plan didnt change.  For homeworks, as I have mentioned before, are tend to be increased but absolutely not heavy right now (only quite a lot during long holidays).  For English level, I think it is ok as multi-national students are studying here (most of them are south-east Asian).  Not long time ago as I had to pick my kid earlier than usual and I couldnt find her at her classroom.  I asked for help from an Indian girl in other class.  She could speak quite good English.  (I couldnt find any person in the school office, mmm, this was what I mean if you dont mind it is new with a bit chaos in administration) My kid is not good in both English and Chinese as she was taught in an international kindergarten without practice in writing and didnt learn Chinese before.  Well, teachers are full of love and patient to her and I just found she got giant improvement when deal with 'papers' testing even though there are, of course, rooms for improvement.

7#
發表於 10-4-11 23:03 |只看該作者
Dear py30486
Thanks a lot for your detail info! I will consider this school.
I hope the competition isn't too serious. will the campus change oneday? Moving to other primary school seems not the best way in my mind.

原帖由 py30486 於 10-4-10 16:22 發表
Dear KimB & cpcog,

Yes, higher Primary students will go to another school which is also situated in TKW - 東莞同鄉會小學, if the plan didnt change.  For homeworks, as I have mentioned before, are ten ...

8#
發表於 10-4-12 10:18 |只看該作者
其實聽bk好多媽咪分享, 大家對林文燦小學既評價都幾好。而我自己只是對校舍有點意見, 覺得太細, 再加上高年級又要轉校舍, 覺得不是太好。anyway, 我都會幫阿仔報名。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題