密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無小朋友返緊維多利亞PG?
樓主: Twinboys08
go

有無小朋友返緊維多利亞PG? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 10-4-19 17:34 |只看該作者
Don't have too much expectation if it is Ms Annette.  She is the NET of my girl's playgroup 2 years ago in Habour Height Campus.

原帖由 sh_yip 於 10-4-19 17:24 發表

Hope the change of new teacher (Ms Law and Ms Anette) make more fun to our playgroup.
Let’s see what happen tomorrow!

62#
發表於 10-4-19 18:03 |只看該作者
原帖由 Sorb 於 10-4-19 17:34 發表
Don't have too much expectation if it is Ms Annette.  She is the NET of my girl's playgroup 2 years ago in Habour Height Campus.

too bad, sounds like Victoria's NET are not professional ..... good luck to us tomorrow!

63#
發表於 10-4-20 01:08 |只看該作者
Ms. Law is far much worse than Ms. Annette, she can't even make correct pronounciation of Chinese words!  And with very very poor singing skill......

64#
發表於 10-4-20 09:25 |只看該作者
Will it because she is a teacher of Mandarine, so cannot pronounce Cantonese properly? It seems Victoria playgroup has no improvement at all in the past 2 years.

I think same same every year, parents keep on complaining but most will still stay there until the result of Victoria PN is known just like me : )

For all the playgroups I have attended with my girl, Victoria is of the worst quality.......

原帖由 Jupiter 於 10-4-20 01:08 發表
Ms. Law is far much worse than Ms. Annette, she can't even make correct pronounciation of Chinese words!  And with very very poor singing skill......

65#
發表於 10-4-20 09:46 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

66#
發表於 10-4-20 11:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-4-20 09:46 發表
agreed!

Though I am happy in general with the classes from PN onwards I think the PG is expensive and not well organized. the format simply isnt that age appropriate. Just feeling like the parent/ he ...

睇完你地o甘講我真係好幸運能夠上到HMT Vic既PG(2歲前班),我女女之前上左個幾月discipline有好大改善,願意排隊又手放后面,食嘢前唱首歌,老師說可以吃先吃,dancing開頭完全唔郁到后來跟music搖及試follow老師動作,更重要係中英文老師有heart,女女又開心。

聽到你地話其他地方o甘差真係好suprise

67#
發表於 10-4-20 18:14 |只看該作者
原帖由 Jupiter 於 10-4-20 01:08 發表

My god.  Most likely I will quit in June to save the money & time.  Can I get refund even paid the school fee for May??

68#
發表於 10-4-21 09:07 |只看該作者

Bad experience in Vic PG

Hi all, totally agreed with your comments.  My son has been attending Victoria PG at HH since he was 1.5 yrs old...I accompained him for few lessons but found it was very disorganised...around one hour was free time...i was there playing with my son...teachers were talking among themselves...then sometime teacher would read story or sing songs but no routine at all... it all depends on the mood or availability of the teacher... i sent my boy there only because it is close to my home.

69#
發表於 10-4-21 09:37 |只看該作者
My boy is also 1.5 years old now. He just started the PG at HH Victoria and another kindergarten at the same time. He enjoys much at Victoria.

We are attending the Sat classes. For the 1st lesson, I don't like the NET teacher as she's very old and not caring for the children. They changed another teacher in the 2nd lesson and I found that the 1st one was just a substitue teacher. This 2nd one is much better. Her name is Miss Nikki and she remembers all the names of the children and loves playing together with us. The local teacher is extremely good as well.

For our class, just less than 30 minutes free time within the 2 hours lesson and it's very organized. Perhaps different class with different teachers makes it different?

70#
發表於 10-4-21 09:53 |只看該作者
Yes, simply disorganised and too many free time with parents/helpers playing with their children by themselves.  

Examples of my experience: The 1st 25 minutes of the class was the teacher just standing at the corner taking attendance while the parents and the kids look for the toys in the classroom to play by themselves.   No difference to playing at home?  Their toys are not that special ge.   

And then another 20 minutes for the children/parents parents to play at its very small and crowded indoor playgroup by themselves.  I prefer to play with my child in the playgroud of the park by myself more.

原帖由 fatman123 於 10-4-21 09:07 發表
Hi all, totally agreed with your comments.  My son has been attending Victoria PG at HH since he was 1.5 yrs old...I accompained him for few lessons but found it was very disorganised...around one hou ...

71#
發表於 10-4-21 10:27 |只看該作者
原帖由 fatman123 於 10-4-21 09:07 發表
Hi all, totally agreed with your comments.  My son has been attending Victoria PG at HH since he was 1.5 yrs old...I accompained him for few lessons but found it was very disorganised...around one hou ...

My girls also attend PG at the HH campus.  May I ask who the teachers are for your son?  As I don't attend the PG class all the time (probably only 1 or 2 times so far) I'm curious to see if it is usually so bad.  The times I've been there, I don't think it was that disorganized.  Agree though that the indoor playarea is not my favorite and a little too much hea time

72#
發表於 10-4-21 10:34 |只看該作者

回覆 69# acpeanuts 的文章

May i ask?
Miss Nikki is Miss Nikki Hung?
She's the Cantonese Teacher?

73#
發表於 10-4-21 11:02 |只看該作者
To me, as long as the kids can go out to play, they will be happy.  My girl also enjoyed going to Vic playgroup at that time as she could go to play with her mum on Sat mah. She also enjoys going to other playgroups ga.  

I think what we parents are talking about here is whether Vic playgroup is value for money.  For other playgroups, we pay the $$$, then the teachers will think of lot of group activities to keep all parents and children involved to play, not letting the parents/helpers taking the initiative to play with their own or other children for almost half of the playgroup time.

Lastly, there are only around 12 children in the playgroup, to me, I think the teacher should remember the name of all the children.  I can also remember all the children's names at that time ga : )   However, I don't think the NET of my kid's group knew the name of any child, haha.......so, you kid's group is better.  Having said the above, the Chinese teacher of my kid's group is cheerful and can remember all the names of the chidlren too.

原帖由 acpeanuts 於 10-4-21 09:37 發表
My boy is also 1.5 years old now. He just started the PG at HH Victoria and another kindergarten at the same time. He enjoys much at Victoria.

We are attending the Sat classes. For the 1st lesson, I  ...

74#
發表於 10-4-21 11:15 |只看該作者

回覆 72# yaulinda 的文章

Miss Nikki is a foreign Teacher in Harbour Heights.

We r in Harbour Heights PG and we are very happy about it. It is so well organised every time with similar rundown as follow:

Ms Choi's Session:
1. 15 mins free play time
2. 30 mins Arts time mixed with fine motor training time. Normally, there are 2 Arts tasks plus 2 fine motor training tasks.
3. 15 mins Tea Time

Rotate another English Speaking Foreign Teacher -- Nikki :

4. 15mins for Physical Warm up Exercise for 15 mins. Songs and Task will be incorporated
5. Free play time at playground for 15 mins
6. Music Time for 15 mins
7. Story time for 15 mins

So far, we find it is so well structured and organised for every lesson. Thus, we do not have any hard feeling so far. Maybe that's y HH campus is always the most competitive one.

My beloved has been got admitted to PN in coming Aug by HH too. We will definitely join their PN in coming Aug

75#
發表於 10-4-21 11:32 |只看該作者
Same here, my boy attended Vic HMT PG for almost 1 yr. I found both Chinese (Ms Flora) and NET (Ms Joyce) are very nice and caring. The course is systematic with very good time management. After this year's training, my boy can communicate with foreigner smoothly and can speak full sentences in both Cantonese and English. He loves to sing tea time song before meal. Although he will not continue his study in PN, as they only offer 2 days per week course; but I still highly recommend this kinder.

原帖由 brrbaby2007 於 10-4-20 11:00 發表

睇完你地o甘講我真係好幸運能夠上到HMT Vic既PG(2歲前班),我女女之前上左個幾月discipline有好大改善,願意排隊又手放后面,食嘢前唱首歌,老師說可以吃先吃,dancing開頭完全唔郁到后來跟music搖及試follow老師動作,更重要 ...

76#
發表於 10-4-21 11:34 |只看該作者
My kid started on Sat class only when he was 1.5 yrs old and changed to weekday class later.  I found the weekday PG class is a bit more organised than Sat class... at least the teachers won't be rotated so often.  However, looking at the rundown of the class, in total there are 30 minutes free time (15 mins in the Cantonese section and 15 mins in the English section)...it is quite high a portion for a 2-hours class.

77#
發表於 10-4-21 11:41 |只看該作者
If we look at their run down carefully, they have their intention to set schedule like this....

They let the child to play, but then have to tidy up and to be disciplined again, and sit down,....then play again, and sit down... This let the child know when to do the right thing at the right time....

To me, I m fine with this arrangement actually....Sometimes, in the very beginning, it's very difficult to get the child to calm down again when they are playing in full swing...this is indeed a godd training...

I must say every set up and design has its own implication behind...

78#
發表於 10-4-21 11:42 |只看該作者
Compared to as my elder daughter was also attended the same Vic PG 2 years ago, I must say the rundown was less structured, with increased free time, less toys and less involvement of teachers.

79#
發表於 10-4-21 11:43 |只看該作者
原帖由 Lord-the-man 於 10-4-21 11:15 發表
Miss Nikki is a foreign Teacher in Harbour Heights.

We r in Harbour Heights PG and we are very happy about it. It is so well organised every time with similar rundown as follow:

Ms Choi's Session:
1 ...

Hi Lord-the-man, which class will your baby be in?  My girls are in AM class.  Maybe they will be classmates.  

80#
發表於 10-4-21 12:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 twinsmummy 於 10-4-21 11:43 發表

Hi Lord-the-man, which class will your baby be in?  My girls are in AM class.  Maybe they will be classmates.  

We will be in Trilingual Class

By the way, do u know how many got admitted in the coming Aug ?

[ 本帖最後由 Lord-the-man 於 10-4-21 12:17 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題