用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 過海校車服務 (PM routes confirmed)
樓主: iantsang
go

過海校車服務 (PM routes confirmed)

發表於 10-7-14 09:20 |顯示全部帖子
Glad to know they will be classmate. This is the first classmate we meet before Sept. I sent my contact to you, pls check pm. Let's keep on contact. My daughter is studying  in St. Cat now.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-7-13 22:11 發表
Yes, my daughter is going to be in LKApm the coming year so they will be classmate.  I assumed there will be opening in my daughter's class since a few boys may be transferring to another kindergarten ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-7-14 13:44 |顯示全部帖子
I received your PM and have replied you thru email already yesterday.

Hope your daughter can adopt to the new environment in no time.  Does your daughter speaks Cantonese?  I guess there will be some clear differences from her current environment in St. Cat.  I hope Shannon will be there in the class to help her get through it.

原帖由 leungkwan 於 10-7-14 09:20 發表
Glad to know they will be classmate. This is the first classmate we meet before Sept. I sent my contact to you, pls check pm. Let's keep on contact. My daughter is studying  in St. Cat now.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-8-28 17:37 |顯示全部帖子
I just received the route and time table of the school bus, but it let me so worried as the length of transportation is increased 15mins than I expected! the school bus provider added more pick up stations than they talked with me before, as  I am very struggling now! What should I do ?

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-8-29 12:06 |顯示全部帖子
Hi SCV,

I was also a bit surprised with the number of stops it eventually took to reach the kindergarten as I received the route yesterday (I have no privileges to receive it sooner).

I had the same worry for you as I read it but I believe it is something you should have considered when you make the application since your location is very far from the kindergarten by any public transportation.  So, don't get yourself worry too much with the extra 15 mins as it is just a proposed schedule now and things can change along the year.  So, you cannot be worried too much!  At least you have a direct school bus taking your daughter to the kindergarten, it is already something to be thankful for.  Not everyone can have that.

原帖由 SCV 於 10-8-28 17:37 發表
I just received the route and time table of the school bus, but it let me so worried as the length of transportation is increased 15mins than I expected! the school bus provider added more pick up sta ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-8-29 18:14 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Ian
I think I made some mistakes, if I take nanny bus to school , the travelling time is around 55 mins, and if i take school bus, the travelling time will be 10-15 mins more ! But now , as the school bus provider add at least 4 pick up point, then the total travelling time will become at least 90- 100 mins ! That is not I expected and it is not the plan the school bus provider chatted with me in the phone before!
And Now, it is difficult for us to move to a nearer location to live in a short time! I am very worried and the nanny bus havent provide service this year, that meant we have no choice now!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-8-29 23:00 |顯示全部帖子
Oh, you used 1:15pm to calculate the estimate arrival time?  Not the case since Kwoon Chung is required to arrive early so last year, some school buses arrive as early as 12:30pm (all school buses must drop off by 12:45pm the latest as required last year)!  Based on the schedule it written, I believe the arrival time should be around 12:45-12:50pm (I believe this year the target complete time has been delayed to 1pm).

fyi, you can't trust nanny bus schedule since their alteration can be even on a wider range.

Hope this help you.

原帖由 SCV 於 10-8-29 18:14 發表
Dear Ian
I think I made some mistakes, if I take nanny bus to school , the travelling time is around 55 mins, and if i take school bus, the travelling time will be 10-15 mins more ! But now , as the s ...

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 10-8-29 23:01 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-8-30 20:36 |顯示全部帖子
thx Ian, my husband told me that other students who live near us also can accept , I really hope that my daughter can adapt to it!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-8-30 21:40 |顯示全部帖子
Don't be too nervous.  From my experience last year, it takes a while for the child to adopt to the travel but they will be able to manage it eventually.

You daughter will have another girl to accompany her (should be a UK girl (i.e. K3) ) so she will be taking care of.

原帖由 SCV 於 10-8-30 20:36 發表
thx Ian, my husband told me that other students who live near us also can accept , I really hope that my daughter can adapt to it!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-1 17:16 |顯示全部帖子
I am interested in SHCK however i am leaving in Tsuen Wan (Bayview Garden), may i know if there is any school bus service to TW and the estimated travelling time?

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-1 17:44 |顯示全部帖子
The Kowloon routes are only on trial basis this year so although there are 2 stops at Tsuen Wan this year for PM classes only, parents from outside of Hong Kong island need to make sure there are other alternatives to go to the kindergarten or moving closer.  Cannot guarantee if the services will be available.  It is based on demand and this year, there are not enough demands from AM classes so they are not available to them.

原帖由 lovelyaudrey 於 10-9-1 17:16 發表
I am interested in SHCK however i am leaving in Tsuen Wan (Bayview Garden), may i know if there is any school bus service to TW and the estimated travelling time?

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-3 19:24 |顯示全部帖子
Ian
how is the new school bus service? I talked with Mr Tsang in the phone today, he said that it is very fast for this route, so no need to worry so much! Hope that it is truth and our kids can enjoy taking the school bus!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-4 00:53 |顯示全部帖子
Quite hard to say as the first day normally is a bit out of order so the school bus left the kindergarten late and arrive late too.  Today has the heavy rain which affect the schedule a lot.

I guess will wait until the NC classes students join also to find out.

原帖由 SCV 於 10-9-3 19:24 發表
Ian
how is the new school bus service? I talked with Mr Tsang in the phone today, he said that it is very fast for this route, so no need to worry so much! Hope that it is truth and our kids can enjoy ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-4 14:57 |顯示全部帖子
Ian thx for your information

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-10 09:28 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian
I would like to know more about the no 13 school bus service that our kids using.
Is it on time to each pick up points now ? Do you know the "license no" 車牌of the school bus and can you provide me the mobile phone no of the school bus mother , thx so much!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-11 20:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi SCV,

Sorry for late reply as I just got the information from my wife.

The car license plate is HL7831 and I send the nanny's contact to you thru PM.

I believe she should be contacting you this weekend.

Ian

原帖由 SCV 於 10-9-10 09:28 發表
Hi Ian
I would like to know more about the no 13 school bus service that our kids using.
Is it on time to each pick up points now ? Do you know the "license no" 車牌of the school bus and can you prov ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-12 17:13 |顯示全部帖子
Thx Ian
I received their call at Friday's night and this sunday morning!
The time to pick up have been changed , hope that everything can be on schedule in tomrrow!
million thx again! You are really helpful!

[ 本帖最後由 SCV 於 10-9-12 17:21 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-15 08:10 |顯示全部帖子
As I chatted with the school bus mother in the phone, the route no. 13  has 24 students to use, that's why the time for transportation is much longer than those announced by KC in July.For Sham Tseng, the total transportation time is 95 mins.Honestly, I felt that we were so lucky at the beginning as the new school bus service covered the area we lived but now we are in a great suffer ,we are planning to move to a near location that can be shorten my kid's transportation time to school!
Anyway, really great thx to Ian as I have trouble you a lot and you really made a great effort to school stuffs!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-15 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
I support your decision even though we have school bus this year to the area that you live.  I guess there are no perfect solutions no matter how hard I try.  I was quite amazed with the student number you mentioned.  I guess I will pay attention this Friday as my daughter need to drop-off at Kowloon Station so can see how many students there are.

I am sorry that it can't work out the best.  At the end, Kwoon Chung is a commercial organization so they will welcome more students so they have higher profits.  I really didn't expect so many students to join since we were very marginal to reach enough students by June.

I hope you and your daughter will enjoy more of the life in this kindergarten.

原帖由 SCV 於 10-9-15 08:10 發表
As I chatted with the school bus mother in the phone, the route no. 13  has 24 students to use, that's why the time for transportation is much longer than those announced by KC in July.For Sham Tseng, ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-17 20:06 |顯示全部帖子
hi Ian
may i know the drop off time and location of Kowloon station?

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-18 11:46 |顯示全部帖子
The pickup/ drop-off point near Kowloon Station is at the Sorrento.  According to the schedule provided by Kwoon Chung, pickup time is 12:37pm and drop-off time is 17:10pm.

原帖由 SCV 於 10-9-17 20:06 發表
hi Ian
may i know the drop off time and location of Kowloon station?