用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 過海校車服務 (PM routes confirmed)
樓主: iantsang
go

過海校車服務 (PM routes confirmed)

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-1 13:01 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I went to register this morning as I am not free in this afternoon!
Staff are polite and helpful! But still worry about the "stairs" of the school, and just wonder will it be too dangerous for little guys to walk the long stairs by themselve!
I want to ask you one more question, by what mean your daughter go to school? Nanny bus offered by Mr Tam ? or Bring her to any school bus stop by yourself?
Sorry for any trouble!
Thx

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-1 13:03 |顯示全部帖子
Ian
Btw,
any english course introudces to 3 yr old girl??
thx

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-1 13:36 |顯示全部帖子
Hi SCV,

You are welcome and I hope you can have good news.  We only have 1 student in Sham Tseng and she is currently using nanny bus service.  Still not sure if she would use the new school bus service and pickup at Tsing Yi.

We didn't use nanny bus and currently my wife brings my daughter to the Central post office to take the school bus there.

Concerning the staircases, it is not a problem as it is a very good exercises for children!  All the SHCK students are very good with the staircases.

Ian

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-1 13:52 |顯示全部帖子
I didn't let my daughter take any English courses yet since I feel the level provided by SHCK is sufficient.  Actually, my daughter starts from zero English to now, she can make simple English conversations with the Filipino helpers in the park in our estate already (ours is Cantonese speaking).

However, lately my daughter has requested me to find her some English courses in the summer holiday so we will try one first and let you know her comments.  The centre is in Tsuen Wan.

Ian

原帖由 SCV 於 10-6-1 13:03 發表
Ian
Btw,
any english course introudces to 3 yr old girl??
thx

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-1 15:15 |顯示全部帖子
Ian:
thx for your useful information!
As my daughter likes English ,so I want to let her attend some English course in the summer time!

發表於 10-6-1 22:53 |顯示全部帖子
HIi IAN and SCV,

I went to register this afternoon..so surprise to know that school bus may be availble at Tsing Yi....however I am living in Ting Kau....so if I take the schoo bus, I would need to drive my daugther to Tsing Yi everyday!

So I am still thinking whether to take the nanny bus or the school bus.....

may be I would reply to the school bus company with my concern first....

P.S. Thank you very much for the time devoted by IAn!!!!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-2 12:01 |顯示全部帖子
Hi t88amb,

I do encourage you to contact the school bus company so they know the situation.  We don't have so many students from so far away in previous years so we couldn't ask the school bus company to consider those areas.  Your input could help them to consider adding extra stops if possible.

Ian

原帖由 t88amb 於 10-6-1 22:53 發表
HIi IAN and SCV,

I went to register this afternoon..so surprise to know that school bus may be availble at Tsing Yi....however I am living in Ting Kau....so if I take the schoo bus, I would need to  ...

發表於 10-6-5 13:58 |顯示全部帖子
I called KCB to request for adding a new stop at Ho Man Tin, however they can't cofirm recently.  Ms. Chow asked me to wait till July see if there's many students in the same district.

Hope KCB can add the route, otherwise need to call the nanny bus.  

Ian, do you have the nanny bus contact.  Many thanks.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-6 11:43 |顯示全部帖子
Is your child in am or pm session?

I have discussed with Kwoon Chung on the possibility of letting them take some more kids from Homantin and Jordan if there are more demands.

Ian

原帖由 leannemok 於 10-6-5 13:58 發表
I called KCB to request for adding a new stop at Ho Man Tin, however they can't cofirm recently.  Ms. Chow asked me to wait till July see if there's many students in the same district.

Hope KCB can a ...

發表於 10-6-6 18:40 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian, my daughter is NC (am), It's great if KCB can add the route to Jordon and Ho Man Tin.  Thanks for your coordination.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-7 03:42 |顯示全部帖子
I am a bit unsure whether the am route can go to homantin, due to the morning traffic jam.

At the end, need to wait for all forms submitted to Kwoon Chung and they can decide.  It will be finalized this month.

原帖由 leannemok 於 10-6-6 18:40 發表
Hi Ian, my daughter is NC (am), It's great if KCB can add the route to Jordon and Ho Man Tin.  Thanks for your coordination.

發表於 10-6-8 09:38 |顯示全部帖子
Ian, Thx for your update.

That's why i'm worried that KCB doesn't have the route to homantin.  Actually, i prefer to use the western tunnel to avoid the traffic jam whereas i don't mind to pay a bit higher fees.

Hope to receive the good news from KCB in Jul.

Do you think that the nanny bus service will still provide if KCB have the Kln west & east route?? If not, I'll be so headache to sent my gal to school everydays ..

發表於 10-6-17 10:02 |顯示全部帖子
hi Ian,
thx for yr arrangement again, regarding to the time is too early, i make a call kwoon chung today, they seems愛理不理的語氣, 態度其實有點差, 可想而知你跟他們溝通也不好受.
1) 我跟他們反映時間太早, 她說只是太約時間, 不過開唔開得成都未知.
2) 我說,依妳寫的時間, 當然開唔成啦! 我今天致電給妳是因為有些很有誠意的家長請我們向KWOON CHUNG反映, 希望你們能更改一下, 那必有更多家長受惠.
她說沒有收到任何家長反映. 仍堅持開唔開得成都未知.

我心想..跟本他們就沒有心去開辦, 因為他們本身就不希望開得成.

車莉

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-6-7 03:42 發表
I am a bit unsure whether the am route can go to homantin, due to the morning traffic jam.

At the end, need to wait for all forms submitted to Kwoon Chung and they can decide.  It will be finalized t ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-17 11:59 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 車莉,

Oh you are one of the parents I talked to earlier this week?  Sometimes I lose the connection between real world and BK and obviously made too many calls to confuse me to consider I may come across someone I know from here.  You should have reminded me you are 車莉!

Anyway, thank you very much for your efforts to make the call to Kwoon Chung and I am sorry that they have sounded bad.  Honestly, the whole process had been a very difficult experience to me, I assume things should be finalized later this month when all the reply slips are returned to Kwoon Chung.  Based on the information I am able to collect from my sources of data, I don't expect all 4 routes (am + pm) can reach the minimum.  I assume it is more likely only one to two routes can come close to the 14 students requirement as set by them.

Sorry again for asking you to contact them and give you a bad experience......

Ian

原帖由 車莉 於 10-6-17 10:02 發表
hi Ian,
thx for yr arrangement again, regarding to the time is too early, i make a call kwoon chung today, they seems愛理不理的語氣, 態度其實有點差, 可想而知你跟他們溝通也不好受.
1) 我跟他們反映時間 ...

發表於 10-6-17 14:23 |顯示全部帖子
Dear 車莉 and Ian,

I also had similar feedback when I called Kwoon Chung earlier. What I did finally was to attach my comments in letter form and attach with the application form.   Hope they will consider further.

Regards,

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-22 13:20 |顯示全部帖子

Status Update

Just confirmed with Kwoon Chung that for the coming year, the trial operation for Kowloon will only be tested for the two pm routes.  The show-up rate for both am routes is very low so both of them are far from reaching the minimum.

I believe the am parents who replied should have received the SMS from Kwoon Chung already.  Please accept my apology for not be able to make it all happen together.  But with such low number of parents replied, it is just not possible to convince the school bus company to even give it a try.

For the pm classes' parents, I have reminded Kwoon Chung to have someone contact you by end of June for confirmation purpose.  For those who only submitted the forms without the deposit cheques, please kindly do so as soon as possible.

Finally, just to remind current and future parents that this Kowloon school bus service is only on trial basis.  In order to continue, it requires the support from all parents.  Thank you very much!

Ian

發表於 10-6-22 15:24 |顯示全部帖子
DEar Ian,

Thanks for your effort anyway!

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-6-22 13:20 發表
Just confirmed with Kwoon Chung that for the coming year, the trial operation for Kowloon will only be tested for the two pm routes.  The show-up rate for both am routes is very low so both of them ar ...

發表於 10-6-23 11:29 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 56# iantsang 的文章

I have just received call from the school bus company, they confirmed they can pick up my gal just right at my building!!!!!!!  

Soooooooo happy!  They said the bus even go to Sham Tseng!!!! THanks so much for all your help Ian!!!!  

發表於 10-6-23 11:36 |顯示全部帖子
THe School Bus company said the Route will begin at
Sham Tseng-> Ting Kau-> 荃灣 -> 青衣

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-23 11:42 |顯示全部帖子
Hi t88amb,

I am very glad that the efforts spent were not all wasted and could help some worried parents who need to arrange safe transportation to the kindergarten.

Actually I don't have the latest update on the final route yet, since it is determine by the school bus company.  So, is it from Sham Tseng-> Ting Kau-> 荃灣 -> 青衣 -> Olympic -> SHCK?  May be I should check with them later too.

Ian

原帖由 t88amb 於 10-6-23 11:36 發表
THe School Bus company said the Route will begin at
Sham Tseng-> Ting Kau-> 荃灣 -> 青衣