教育王國 討論區 國際學校 考不入英基釀掟女慘劇
查看: 19084|回覆: 51
go

考不入英基釀掟女慘劇 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-9 13:33 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
A sad story

7日前接通知 夫妻爭執不絕
【明報專訊】深水埗西九龍中心前日發生狠母掟女兒落樓後跳樓自殺慘劇,幸4歲半女童被商場安全網承托保命,女童昨仍需留醫接受觀察,社署已為她提供情緒及心理輔導,亦會跟進其長遠福利及教育安排。據悉,女童的父母非常緊張其學業前途,一星期前接獲愛女未能升讀心儀國際學校小學部後,兩人常因此事爭拗,豈料最後演成慘劇。

丈夫殮房認屍一臉茫然
掟女落樓後縱身躍下身亡的41歲姓梁婦人,其姓容丈夫昨日早上9時許,強忍妻死女留醫的傷痛,在探員陪同下到葵涌殮房認屍。其間有人向警員透露妻子有潔癖,性格執著,兩人前日到酒樓用膳前,曾就女兒升學問題發生爭執,但用膳期間或之後已停止討論,他對妻子掟女自殺行徑大感愕然。容某在殮房時一臉茫然,認屍後由探員驅車接載離去。
英基學校協會中心發言人證實,案中4歲半女童為英基青衣國際幼稚園K2學生,早前曾遞交表格申請升讀英基屬下的畢架山小學,但經過面試甄選,本月1日校方以電郵通知其家長指申請失敗。校方暫時仍未與女童的父親取得聯絡,但強調若有需要,可向對方或其他學生家長提供輔導。

稚女住院觀察情况穩定
社署發言人指出,女童仍然在明愛醫院接受觀察,情况穩定。院方臨牀心理學家已為女童提供情緒及心理輔導,醫務社工將跟進個案。另外,香港家庭福利會深水埗西綜合家庭服務中心人員已聯絡女童的父親,協助女童的長遠福利及教育安排,將全力支援該家庭。

張建宗(相關)﹕夫婦要心平氣和
勞工及福利局長張建宗表示,對事件感到非常難過,認為夫婦因子女問題發生爭執時,要心平氣和及冷靜處理,不要將孩子當作發泄對象,不應剝奪孩子的生存權利。他強調,輕生絕不可接受,辦法總比困難多,父母遇到困難可尋求協助,一定有解決問題的方法。
墮樓慘案現場深水埗西九龍中心,設於4樓中庭的尼龍安全網,仍留下女死者墮下時撞穿的約1米闊大洞,而女死者在商場大堂的倒斃位置,則如常放置賀年擺設,商場仍然人流如鯽。
事發於前日下午1時許,梁婦疑因女兒升學問題與丈夫爭執後,在西九龍中心在7樓將女兒掟落樓再跳樓,結果女兒奇蹟獲救,梁婦則當場斃命。

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-2-9 14:26 |只看該作者
I think ESF should close their kinder if they cannot offer seats to a reasonable % of their students.  They have done poorly in managing parent's expectation this year!

3#
發表於 10-2-9 14:37 |只看該作者
agree agree!

4#
發表於 10-2-9 14:44 |只看該作者
我本來還考慮送女兒去英基, 現在不去了 !  學校怎可以讓孩子讀了2年英文後不優先讓孩子升讀同系小學呢 ? 結果孩子不中不西, 好事成了壞事, 家長怎麼辦 ? 本人很同情該夫婦的困境, 但稚女無罪, 其母行為不可取! 教署跟該校都要為此事負責 !

5#
發表於 10-2-9 14:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 pslma 於 10-2-9 14:44 發表
我本來還考慮送女兒去英基, 現在不去了 !  學校怎可以讓孩子讀了2年英文後不優先讓孩子升讀同系小學呢 ? 結果孩子不中不西, 好事成了壞事, 家長怎麼辦 ? 本人很同情該夫婦的困境, 但稚女無罪, 其母行為不可取! 教署 ...

From what I read here, ESF kinder is not really teaching the kids anything.  I feel sorry that the parents paid so much to the school for the priority but eventually get no offer.  At the same time, the kid "wasted" their most valuable learing period and get stuck because they have not equipied themselves enough to go other IS nor local schools.

6#
發表於 10-2-9 14:57 |只看該作者
我本來還考慮送女兒去英基, 現在不去了 !  學校怎可以讓孩子讀了2年英文後不優先讓孩子升讀同系小學呢 ? 結果孩子不中不西, 好事成了壞事, 家長怎麼辦 ? 本人很同情該夫婦的困境, 但稚女無罪, 其母行為不可取! 教署 ...

ESF kinders' students already have priorities to ESF primary schools, but the kids need to pass the interview.  The kinders accept students on first come first serve basis without interview.

Parents should have backup plans no matter which primary school they are applying.  It is really sad that the mother in this case was going too extreme and irrational in handling things.  How come the school and ED should be responsible for her death??

7#
發表於 10-2-9 15:00 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

8#
發表於 10-2-9 15:05 |只看該作者
現在說這些說話有用嗎?請問你認識事主一家嗎?有事情的第一手資料嗎?每年都有人考不上,發生今次事件是常態嗎?拜託,別再在傷口上洒盬,事件已夠令人難過。

原帖由 tamm 10-2-9 14:52 發表
From what I read here, ESF kinder is not really teaching the kids anything.  I feel sorry that the parents paid so much to the school for the priority but eventually get no offer.  At the same time, the kid "wasted" their most valuable learing period and get stuck because they have not equipied themselves enough to go other IS nor local schools.

I think ESF should close their kinder if they cannot offer seats to a reasonable % of their students.
They have done poorly in managing parent's expectation this year!..

[ 本帖最後由 strayteddy 於 10-2-9 15:15 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 10-2-9 15:08 |只看該作者
送孩子入哪間學校是家長的選擇,學校講得清清楚楚,不是直升,家長要怎麼辦由家長決定。

10#
發表於 10-2-9 15:09 |只看該作者
原帖由 strayteddy 於 10-2-9 15:05 發表
拜託,別再在傷口上洒盬。

Yes. Interesting parties please open a NEW THREAD discussing ESF kindergarten quality.

11#
發表於 10-2-9 15:11 |只看該作者
Yes, as from day one, all ESF kinder parents were informed that there would be no guarantee that their children would be accepted by an ESF primary school.  They only have a higher priority to be interviewed.  They need to equip their children to pass the admission screening in order to secure a seat in an ESF primary school.  That is the rule of the game and I am sure every ESF parent is well informed of that.  True I pity the little girl, her dad and even her mum but I don't think putting the blame on ESF or the government can be justified.

原帖由 reneeleung 於 10-2-9 15:00 發表
Agreed 「稚女無罪, 其母行為不可取!」, 但不同意要教署和英基負責.

英基幼稚園在他們的入學簡介己清清楚楚列明幼稚園只是有INTERVIEW的優先條件.

英基到現在為止都是我的首選, 但如果我的小朋友沒有英基小學收的 ...

12#
發表於 10-2-9 15:16 |只看該作者
当然無人想見到此事、実在是悲劇。  丈夫同小朋友永遠都会留下陰影。  但説学校同政府要負責、又講不過去。  看看比率、便知不会所有ESF KINDER 会升ESF PRIMARY的、但家長仍然選択讀ESF KINDER、応該有心理準備個「万一」。  世事怎能尽如人意。  如果ESF KINDER真的MANAGE得不好、便会自然「流失」。  不是ESF KINDER的、入了ESF PRIMARY、大有人在。  又或者現在是流行「抵頼」文化?  或許哪位女士本身情緒有問題、我不知。但連大人都這様容易放棄、小朋友如何面対人生更大的挫折?
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

13#
發表於 10-2-9 15:27 |只看該作者
This was indeed a very sad story.

However, the school and Education Bureau, and the society cannot be blamed for this tragedy.

It was simply an impulse and sudden accident.

If every mother had to jump and kill herself if the child didn't get into her "target" school.... I think many many of us would be dead already.

It's too bad she chose to resolve the problem this way.

14#
發表於 10-2-9 15:30 |只看該作者

15#
發表於 10-2-9 15:43 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽

16#
發表於 10-2-9 21:39 |只看該作者
I thought for those from esf kinder, if they fail the p1 interview, they can schedule a second interview a few month later? and most kids will pass the second interview after having "chicken essense" English class for several month.

17#
發表於 10-2-9 21:45 |只看該作者

Since when did ESF promised that every single ESF kindergarten child wil be granted a place in an ESF primary school?

18#
發表於 10-2-9 21:55 |只看該作者
原帖由 reneeleung 於 10-2-9 15:43 發表
From the ESF pri sch and "REAL" Cat 1 parents viewpoints, they also don't like too much English as second lang. children studying with their kids, right?

Learning is not only sch responsibility, but  ...

下次唔知到邊間

19#
發表於 10-2-10 00:08 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽

20#
發表於 10-2-10 00:09 |只看該作者

you're right! "....結果孩子不中不西..."

Not lot of parents who are targeting ESF school can afford any other more expensive IS. Therefore, they are hanging their child middle of no where once they failed to admit ESF primary.

Frankly speaking, IS path is kind of one way where it's really hard for those kids to switch back to local stream due to the chinese level. Therefore, it's really sad to hear the news above and I believe this is the pressure that most of those target ESF parents are facing all the time.

I am not ESF parent yet. But, I am one of those who are facing the pressure I mentioned above....

‹ 上一主題|下一主題