搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Tutor Time Playgroup
樓主: 小冬姑
go

Tutor Time Playgroup [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 10-2-4 15:47 |只看該作者
Got it :D

My friend's son has been going to the Woodland playgroup in Happy Valley for a couple of months, and he loves it.  Hope that your son will enjoy Woodland too :)

原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-4 15:15 發表
baby-cj: I have paid Woodland the deposit few months ago.  As such, I'll switch him to Woodland or have him studying in both Woodland and TT at the same time.  All the other TT campuses are too far aw ...

42#
發表於 10-2-4 15:53 |只看該作者
Yes, it's v. expensive for sending him to both Woodland and TT at the same time.  I may at least let him to do both for 1-month (just in case Woodland is not good).  

wootaitai: Is Wisely good?

43#
發表於 10-2-4 15:55 |只看該作者
Hi Wootaitai, I have applied the PN class in Wisley for my daughter too.  How long have your daughter been attending classes there, and how do you/your daughter like it?  Would appreciate it if you could share your experience with us :)  Tks!

原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-2-4 15:25 發表
wow that's really agressive bor... and expensive too!

My daughter also attending woodland (am) + wisely PN (pm). But I will quit woodland after March since she is 2 yrs 3 mths already, little old for ...

44#
發表於 10-2-4 15:57 |只看該作者
my friend told me that you need to pay for 1 term (i.e. 3 months) at a time in Woodland.  So, you are committed to 3 months once you put your son there.  Is it true, Wootaitai ?

原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-4 15:53 發表
Yes, it's v. expensive for sending him to both Woodland and TT at the same time.  I may at least let him to do both for 1-month (just in case Woodland is not good).  

wootaitai: Is Wisely good?

45#
發表於 10-2-4 16:14 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

46#
發表於 10-2-4 16:35 |只看該作者
Tks for your sharing Wootaitai :)

So, your daughter is a 2008 big girl.  Are you planning to let her stay in Wisley for PN then K1, or you are planning to apply for another PN class this year, or K1 class next year?  

Just want to get some thoughts from you as my daughter is a 2009 big girl, so I will be facing the same decision in a year from now   

原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-2-4 16:14 發表
woodland - yes you need to pay for the whole term (4 months actually). but can get refund with 2 months notice, if you drop out early. And on top of that you pay another month deposit. They refund qui ...

47#
發表於 10-2-4 16:45 |只看該作者
I have the same problem too.  But mine is a big boy.  I really have no clue which kindergarten I should pick as there are not many "through trains" for boys on HK side.  

48#
發表於 10-2-4 16:45 |只看該作者

49#
發表於 10-2-4 16:57 |只看該作者
Oh, I thought if you daughter is in Wisley PN, she is guaranteed a space for their K1 .

I guess the reason why a lot of people dropped out from Wisley after PN is because they are very local i.e. use Cantonese for teaching?

As SPK is one of your target, why don't you consider to apply to SPN for your daughter this year?

原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-2-4 16:45 發表
yes ar she is super big!

I hope to talk to Wisely later, to see if they can let her go to K1 in Sept. After that, she will repeat K1 or K2 at another school (target SPK, SKH, SH, or victoria)

If wis ...

50#
發表於 10-2-4 17:05 |只看該作者

51#
發表於 10-2-4 17:35 |只看該作者
I see, you are probably right about Wisley....not being famous enough.

Yes, I understand your concern about SPN, but I will probably still apply for my daughter next year.  Just hope that she will be dependant enough to attend the school.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-2-4 17:05 發表
But she is born in Jan 08... supposedly should go to K1 only in Sept 2011?  I asked the school before. they said see how it goes first after she is in PN for a few months

In fact i think wisely's Eng ...

52#
發表於 10-2-5 10:16 |只看該作者
Sorry mommies, what are SPN, SPK?!

53#
發表於 10-2-5 10:25 |只看該作者

54#
發表於 10-2-5 12:57 |只看該作者
Anyone know Dorsent and Suffolk campus which one is better?

Thanks

55#
發表於 10-4-1 01:18 |只看該作者
原帖由 formulababy 於 10-1-28 11:58 發表
My daughter had studied in Tutor Time Playgroup before. Because the enviroment is quite good so that it can give the baby feeling of security. But you need to be careful, you must attend at least 6 mo ...

Dear all mommies,
My son Owen (0901 bb) is also attending playgroup class at TT(Dorset, T/Th at 9am).  For those mommies who would like to enroll, I think they still have some space left starting in May as a friend of mine called up the campus last week and got a seat confirmed starting in May.  So, for those who are interested, you may call and try.  The major difference between Dorset Campus and Sulfolk Campus is that Dorset has K1-K3 whilst Sulfolk only has PG and PN classes.  So far, my comment on TT is good.  I like very much their class teacher and the mandarin teacher who show very much love and caring towards the children.  
Before Owen attended TT, I tried to apply Victoria (HarbourGreen and HMT) but both were full even though I submitted the application when my son was only 1month old!!!  For HG, my son was still the 4xxth on the waiting list when I checked with the campus last December.  And HMT confirmed me that I might get a seat in coming September.  I don't know if I should transfer my son to HMT.  Any advantage during future PN interview if my son attends their playgroup?  I'm just thinking, if my son does not succeed in PN interview, I may let him stay at TT for PN.  BTW, anyone know the school fee for PN (5days am or pm) for TT Dorset?  

Dear Formulababy,
I'm interested to learn more about fulfun playgroup and how it differs from the rest.  Also, I would like to know more how you train up your kid for interview.  I do worry about my son not being able to perform well in front of new faces.  That's why I put him to PG class starting from 11month old and let him get used to meeting different people.  

Appreciate in advance your info and feedback.

56#
發表於 10-4-1 03:59 |只看該作者
My daughter also attend TT(Dorset) when she is 14months until now, Saturday 10:30am-12:00, one week one time ($1,650), in this year about February, the school also told us can apply their n class, but the school fee is AM class $7,100/mth PM class $6,800/mth, if we need hold the seat we should pay one month school fee(non-refundable & non-tranfer to the other), so we give up hold the seat.

57#
發表於 10-4-1 10:54 |只看該作者
HI, my son goes to Funful playgroup now (for 1 mth already). He has not been to other playgroup except for this one. So I only can give the comment on Funful now.

1.5hrs, around 15mins play time, then Eng class (Indian lady - ok la), then snack time (food - bread, biscuit & water - not really for kids - Garden biscuits / bread), then Chinese class, then sing song. Be honest, not the best as I thought. But the price is reasonable. (my son goes to 3 days per week - $2400/mth).

The environment ..... em .... ok clean la ... but they use carpet .... which seems like dirty. Toys are not the latest ones / model.

I am queuing up for TT (Kln Tong), when they have a place for my son, I will change to TT. Of course, TT environment is better than Funful la. But the adv of Funful is they can have makeup class whenever you like, so even if my son is sick / not available, can have a make up class, so never waste a class!

Why are u interest in Funful if you already going to TT now ?

原帖由 winifred102 於 10-4-1 01:18 發表

Dear all mommies,
My son Owen (0901 bb) is also attending playgroup class at TT(Dorset, T/Th at 9am).  For those mommies who would like to enroll, I think they still have some space left starting in ...

58#
發表於 10-4-17 04:42 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題