用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Tutor Time Playgroup
樓主: 小冬姑
go

Tutor Time Playgroup

發表於 10-2-3 11:03 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, they just started to accept application for the mid-levels campus.  You can call up their Braemar Hill campus and speak to Cecilia Ng.  Classes will start in the 2nd week of March :)

原帖由 olive008 於 10-2-2 17:37 發表

Hi chansiub..may I know whether the TT mid-levels school is open for application now?  How do u know their schedule?

發表於 10-2-3 11:05 |顯示全部帖子
I receive no pm ar, maybe bk is updating the system, you can send to my facebook !

原帖由 yaulinda 於 10-1-31 22:51 發表
dear jupiter,
pls check pm

linda

發表於 10-2-3 11:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 22# Jupiter 的文章

oh, that's perhaps why i didn't received any pm for such a long time....

which k1 would you consider for your daughter?

i heard something bad about ming wai, but i think it provides good curriculum for children.  btw, it is close to my home, so i will send my daughter to ming wai (most likely), except if i am lucky enough to got an offer from victoria.

i will bring my daughter to cannan kg for interview by the end of this month,
how about you?

發表於 10-2-3 11:22 |顯示全部帖子
my daughter has started playgroup in TT since this monday,
i found the environment is good, and i think the teachers are good qualified too.

發表於 10-2-3 15:20 |顯示全部帖子
Hi baby-cj, my baby is 1-year old.  We are going to attend 10:30am class on both Tue and Thur.  How about you?  I think this campus will not be as nice as the others (limited by the size).  

olive008: as baby-cj said...give Ms Cecilia of Bremar Hill campus a call for information

發表於 10-2-3 16:21 |顯示全部帖子
Oh, I've enrolled my daughter into the same class on Tue and Thurs.  So, our kids will be classmates :)

原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-3 15:20 發表
Hi baby-cj, my baby is 1-year old.  We are going to attend 10:30am class on both Tue and Thur.  How about you?  I think this campus will not be as nice as the others (limited by the size).  

olive008 ...

發表於 10-2-3 17:42 |顯示全部帖子
Can anyone tell me about Miss Alicia (NET) and Miss Winnie (PTG) who are currently teachers at Suffolk TT (WOW) playgroup?  

Are they caring teachers to kids?

發表於 10-2-3 19:38 |顯示全部帖子
I just called Dorset road and Suffolk road TT to apply playgroup, but they replied me need on waiting list.
Have any mami experienced how long is the waiting time?
Also, how much is it if i take once a week or twice a week
Is two compus school fee same or not?
Thank you.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-2-3 21:41 |顯示全部帖子
How many days you wanna join? The Sat class is always full and sometimes you need to wait for a few months. There is more spaces for weekday class, but you need to join at least 2 days per week lor!!

My twins joined the playgroup twice a week at Suffolk road TT for 4 months already. Unlike other playgroups that I joined before (eg. Little Gym, Dr Poon, Sam Sir etc), I think TT playgroup is like a "school-style" playgroup, eg. line up for washing hands, sit down 坐定定 for story telling time, clean up after snack time etc. It helps to give my kids a "real" school-life idea before going to pre-nursery this coming fall. Also, all the teachers are native English/Mandarin speakers and are very nice and caring about all the kids. It really worths to put my twins to TT.

The playgroup composes of:
* 1 NET + 1 class teacher with 10 kids max in a class
* 45mins English + 45mins Mandarin
ie. 15mins free play time (gym room or village)
+ 15mins singing English songs & story-telling
+ 15mins doing activities (doing art work, playing sensory table etc) conducted in English
+ 15mins snack time
+ 15mins singing Mandarin songs & story-telling
+ 15mins doing activities conducted in Mandarin

The monthly tuition fee are as follows:
(AM session: 9am-10.30am; 10.30am-12noon)
(PM session: 1.30pm-3pm; 3pm-4.30pm)
1 day AM - $1680
2 days AM - $2880
2 days PM - $2750
3 days AM - $3380
3 days PM - $3250
There is a $600 for the first-time registration fee. Also, there is no make-up class if a school holiday (mainly public holiday) or a school event (eg. school sports day, CNY party etc) falls on your class lor!!

Hope the above info will help you a bit!!

原帖由 mousegirl 於 10-2-3 19:38 發表
I just called Dorset road and Suffolk road TT to apply playgroup, but they replied me need on waiting list.
Have any mami experienced how long is the waiting time?
Also, how much is it if i take once  ...

[ 本帖最後由 JCarCar 於 10-2-3 21:45 編輯 ]
~錫晒寶貝囝寶貝囡喔~

發表於 10-2-4 06:51 |顯示全部帖子
Jcarcar

Thank you so much, very informative ah!

Besides TT, any playgroup you can recommend to me. I am a bit worry TT need to wait for a long time.

發表於 10-2-4 10:53 |顯示全部帖子

Winnie is very OK

[quote]原帖由 ritaman 於 10-2-3 17:42 發表
She is smart and experienced, expecially when the children cry. May be , her face looks like a good mummy (fat and white) but she is very OK . Her teaching is very well. In TT , there is an excellent PTH teacher , I forgot her name . She can tell the story actively . She wears glasses, short hair, a big mouth. Both parent and mummy like her very much. When I attended the make up class with my daughter , I met her. Very deep impression. She is the greatest PTH teacher in TT.

But I will not attend Saturday class. expensive and too much students. Over 10 students. Some students wait a long time to answer the question, they will run away, Too much student cannot draw their attention to learn .They feel bored.

發表於 10-2-4 10:57 |顯示全部帖子
Chansiub, I am going to send my son there as well.  But he's only 3 months old right now and therefore, we're on the waiting list for April's classes.  How about your child?
原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-2 11:29 發表
I am going to send my kids to TT Mid-Levels.

發表於 10-2-4 11:21 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 10-2-4 12:10 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 小冬姑 , same as baby-cj, my baby is 1.  He is going to attend the TAG 10:30am class from 9 Mar (both Tue and Thur).  I have also applied Woodland so that he can start when he reaches 18M.  You are really well prepared and it's really good for your kid.  When my boy was 3-month old, my mind didn't even have any space for playgroups and school matter (worried too much about feeding and sleeping).  I have been putting my son into different playgroups since he was 8-month.

發表於 10-2-4 13:12 |顯示全部帖子
You are planning to switch from TT to Woodland when your son turns 18 month?  Just curious what's the reason?

原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-4 12:10 發表
Hi 小冬姑 , same as baby-cj, my baby is 1.  He is going to attend the TAG 10:30am class from 9 Mar (both Tue and Thur).  I have also applied Woodland so that he can start when he reaches 18M.  You are ...

發表於 10-2-4 13:39 |顯示全部帖子
Linda, my girl got offers from Ming Wai international pm and Funful bilingual am.  Since I live in Chai Wan, Funful is too far away (although near my mom's home).  Will have interview at 康傑 this Sat, it is near my home and no need to take school bus.  Of course, I am still waiting for Victoria interview in May!

BTW, I also applied for Cannan (Siu Sai Wan) but no interview arranged so far!

原帖由 yaulinda 於 10-2-3 11:20 發表
oh, that's perhaps why i didn't received any pm for such a long time....

which k1 would you consider for your daughter?

i heard something bad about ming wai, but i think it provides good curriculum  ...

發表於 10-2-4 13:53 |顯示全部帖子
Hi chansiub, yes I guess I am thinking way tooooo ahead!!!   I will apply for Woodland (Caine Rd) as well!!!  Please tell me if you don't mind, are you planning to let your bb to study in international school?  If so, what're your targets?  I am thinking of letting my son to go the international stream and therefore, am planning the way for him!!  

I will join TT's infant's class starting April 10!!

發表於 10-2-4 15:15 |顯示全部帖子
baby-cj: I have paid Woodland the deposit few months ago.  As such, I'll switch him to Woodland or have him studying in both Woodland and TT at the same time.  All the other TT campuses are too far away and therefore I have never considered putting my boy at TT (notwithstanding that I quite like the concept of TT).  But now, the new campus is at Mid-Levels and no need to be put on the waitlist.  Why not give it a try...mmm....but I still want to put my son in a Montessori school.

發表於 10-2-4 15:20 |顯示全部帖子
小冬姑: It's never too early to plan, as all good schools are with long waiting list.

I am not planning to put my boy in international school.  I am planning to switch him back to local school when he is K1.

[ 本帖最後由 chansiub 於 10-2-4 15:22 編輯 ]

發表於 10-2-4 15:25 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽