用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ICS~ $190,000 non-refundable Debenture.
樓主: rororolee
go

ICS~ $190,000 non-refundable Debenture.

發表於 10-2-25 22:44 |顯示全部帖子

ICS

Parents who paid the debenture to ICS, does the school response the final decision on debenture ? Talk with school today, it has not yet finalized the policy.

發表於 10-2-26 23:36 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# workmama 的文章

Dear workmama

As far as I understand, you have to accept the final decision of the board on the new debenture program once you have paid the deposit.

I guess you have paid the deposit.  Have ICS contacted you for meeting with the board?

發表於 10-2-27 16:54 |顯示全部帖子

ICS

Actually, i turn down the offer already. But school contact me for reconfirm. Through the conversation, the new debenture policy is not yet confirmed, but the school did not response why parents need to pay the debenture when the policy is still under discussing.

發表於 10-2-28 18:13 |顯示全部帖子
I heard that if you have kids who are now existing students in ICS, that the siblings, no matter when in future they enter ICS would not  be subject to the non-refundable debenture, is it true? If so, sounds unfair to me?

發表於 10-2-28 22:50 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wongwong123 於 10-2-28 18:13 發表
I heard that if you have kids who are now existing students in ICS, that the siblings, no matter when in future they enter ICS would not  be subject to the non-refundable debenture, is it true? If so, ...

Hi everyone,

We didn't heard that before.  Will your kids enter the PG1 by coming Aug??   As we know, the depreciating debenture system is not confirm yet, we can still try our best to express ourselves to ICS.  I did pay the deposit already but we also made the complain to ICS about the new debenture system.  ICS replied last week that they will have a Board Meeting tomorrow and will let us know their final decision then.  The dealine for the payment of debenture can be extended.

The kinder parents were sucessfully wavied the new debenture sytem, they can all stick with the old refundable one.  We still have chance!!!!  It is unfair to imply such new policy only to the small new group of families!!!   All the current parents and the new comers should take the responsiblity together if the School have the financial difficulties.  It is because we are all using the School facilities in the equal basis.  

Please share.

esonma

發表於 10-3-1 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 10-3-2 22:40 |顯示全部帖子
Does anyone has any updated news on the depreciating depenture?

發表於 10-3-3 12:29 |顯示全部帖子

ICS

Called the school already, they haven't yet got the formal annoucement until next week.

Any parent not yet paid the deposit and waiting for ICS final debenture decision ? ICS still reserve the vacany for your kid ?

發表於 10-3-3 22:18 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# workmama 的文章

I haven't paid and waiting for the decision.  The payment deadline for deposit has been deferred to 8.3.10.

發表於 10-3-17 09:51 |顯示全部帖子

good news

Please note that the Fees & Debenture page under the Admissions tab of the ICS website has been updated.

The changes reflect:
1. Removal of the Depreciating Debenture Scheme
2. Removal of the annual Book Fee. The Book Fee was replaced with the previous policy of a Book Deposit.