用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria interview questions?
樓主: Winnie2008
go

Victoria interview questions? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 10-2-3 17:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 Winnie2008 於 10-2-3 17:45 發表
Yes, applied for both Victoria & LH lor.  How about u?

Well, actually Karen and I applied for Victoria and LH respectively.

42#
發表於 10-2-3 18:49 |只看該作者
OIC thanks.  I applied when he's six months old. probably wont get a seat soon~~

原帖由 Winnie2008 於 10-2-3 16:24 發表
I applied the weekend class when my girl was 3-mths' old.  Got a place when she is 17-mth lor...waiting so long.

43#
發表於 10-2-4 00:44 |只看該作者
My girl is in HG Victoria PN and she is a 2007 Oct girl.
We applied playgroup (Sat) for her when she is 2 months and managed to get space when she is 14 months.
We have the pre-nursery interview last March.  Only daddy brought her inside and we all stayed outside.  Maybe because my girl is a small girl (only 17 months) when she went for that interview, the teacher in fact did not ask her anything.  They only look at what she is doing.
I know that Victoria likes kids that are more independent, so I think one parent bringing the kid inside for the interview will be more than enough.

44#
發表於 10-4-30 00:00 |只看該作者
Could you pls let me know if Victoria Interview conducted in English or Cantonese?  Any advantage for Kids to be interviewed with Daddy than mommy?

45#
發表於 10-4-30 12:19 |只看該作者
Since my son attaches to me very much, we decided to let Daddy to join the interview with him such that he could focus on the games.
During the interview which was playgroup alike, there were a few teachers inside the room to jot down the kids’ performance.
The teachers would use their own language to communicate but did not require the kids to answer any specific question, e.g. they didn’t ask ‘what colour is this?’ ‘what is this’, etc..
The expatriate teacher did communicate with my hubby and in English of coz.

We mainly use Cantonese to communicate with my son so even he saw the cat during the story-telling time, he named the animal in Chinese but not English.
He got admitted to the two-day class. Gd luck to you!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題