用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 樂基幼兒學校(駿景園) 收到樂基(駿景園)REPLY
樓主: Virginia105
go

收到樂基(駿景園)REPLY

發表於 10-1-7 15:36 |顯示全部帖子
I got the call in July, it was a super happy news to my family as we love that school a lot. I think "waiting listed" still got chance...wait till next summer. Wish you luck!

原帖由 esther_lam_ny 於 10-1-7 13:25 發表

Hi Miffyling,  are you also waiting till Aug to get the seat?   Anyone usually how long need to wait?

發表於 10-1-8 12:17 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Miffyling 於 10-1-7 15:36 發表
I got the call in July, it was a super happy news to my family as we love that school a lot. I think "waiting listed" still got chance...wait till next summer. Wish you luck!

Hi Miffyling,  Thanks for your info.

I have already sent a letter to the KG, but the secretary said all letters will receive directly by the principal, so cannot confirm me whether they receive the letter or not.... so worry.

Besides, sent a letter, what else will you do when you are on waiting list ne? will you send several letters instead of one? All smart parents, would you please share with me your experience.  Thanks a lot!!

發表於 10-1-26 01:09 |顯示全部帖子
after so long not logging on still don't see anyone got offer from HKPS Royal Ascot K1 class??? so does it mean the school really cheating application fee and give parent a false impression that their school is difficult to get in?
so if you want to get in, best apply in N1, plenty of space.. but as they have N1, not much space left..but why still accept K1 application?
all parent who say get K1 offer here were like in July/August.. that is not very considerate to the parent as they already planned other school already .. this kind of selfish system only think of the school but not the student and parents.. why bother release result in January? why not just simply make K1 interview in July or August when they are sure they have space available?
it is interesting how people can write 實實在在的是非不分...自以為是....
i only stated the fact of what i see to share with other parent , everything i put is what i see of the school.. why i don't talk about other schools but only this one?as HKPS really have problem presenting themself to the parent
they are new school, they want to get fame, so they create such an admission system in which give parent false impression that is it difficult to get in... i remmeber on the interview day, even past the interivew time stated on the slip, they still don't let the parents and kids go in so parents will get an impression that wow.. so many peope queuing at the door....
i think if parent with logical sense would probably not send their children to be taught by such commericalize thinking school....

原帖由 msquare 於 10-1-7 14:36 發表
So funny!! haha....I cannot imagine a parent thinking like that.....實實在在的是非不分...自以為是....

My daughter is also in K1 now, she was in waiting list last yr and we just received the offer in  ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-26 09:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fatma2222 於 10-1-26 01:09 發表
after so long not logging on still don't see anyone got offer from HKPS Royal Ascot K1 class??? so does it mean the school really cheating application fee and give parent a false impression that their ...

no.. there's one at least, u can check other post
she just didnt say anything here

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-26 09:50 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fatma2222 於 10-1-26 01:09 發表
after so long not logging on still don't see anyone got offer from HKPS Royal Ascot K1 class??? so does it mean the school really cheating application fee and give parent a false impression that their ...

呢到無咩人會認同你架勒, 你睇番之前所有舊post 就明.  無謂再花咁多時間打咁長篇都係講番同一樣 野啦.   睇到悶 !

發表於 10-1-27 01:48 |顯示全部帖子
i saw that post she didn't mention if K1 or N1 she got offer from

原帖由 kerkermui 於 10-1-26 09:04 發表

no.. there's one at least, u can check other post
she just didnt say anything here

發表於 10-1-27 01:51 |顯示全部帖子
of course nobody agree as they all going to that school.....

原帖由 monkey05 於 10-1-26 09:50 發表

呢到無咩人會認同你架勒, 你睇番之前所有舊post 就明.  無謂再花咁多時間打咁長篇都係講番同一樣 野啦.   睇到悶 !

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-27 08:10 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fatma2222 於 10-1-27 01:48 發表
i saw that post she didn't mention if K1 or N1 she got offer from

FYI
she got a K1 offer
she pm me and asked me something... that's y i know it

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-27 08:12 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fatma2222 於 10-1-27 01:51 發表
of course nobody agree as they all going to that school.....

not really
at least I am not going to let my boy going to this school even if it calls me later..
it doenst mean i dont like it, i just dont want to change.

發表於 10-6-22 22:24 |顯示全部帖子
今日下午收到call, 亞女可讀黎緊k1 pm, 心情好矛盾, 因為以為沒有希望, 已經鋪了另一條路. 我幫佢揀左火炭boxhill, 仲同佢上左兩期playgroup(逢星期六), 宜家佢好鍾意boxhill(其實宜家係嘉德麗翻緊n班), boxhill D老師又瞭解同關心佢. 明日要答覆樂基, 煩惱中!
加油呀!:-D babymeiji

發表於 10-6-23 21:29 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 10-6-24 16:02 |顯示全部帖子
一直都冇留意呢個thread,直到而家浮番上來先見到,睇完真係笑到唔停得口.

我諗學校係咪個環境咁差,應該去過既家長都一定會知道.唔洗任何人去反駁或者解釋既啦.

至於老師係咪好young,咁d老師又的確睇落去好young,好青春,好有活力既.不過我兩個小朋友都響度讀,即係話直到而家,我出入呢間學校都已經有5年啦.我見到有唔少老師係由我大既小朋友入果時,一直都做到而家,即係最少都做左5年啦.之前做左幾耐就唔知啦,不過最少都唔5年經驗,我諗都唔算冇經驗啦卦?

外籍老師既流失的確係比較多少少既,不過最少有兩個係佢留響度,我都唔想俾個小朋友佢教既,所以佢走左(自己走/俾人請佢走都好啦),一d都唔覺可惜,暫時見到而家留響度既,都好唔錯既.
http://era-central.blogspot.com/

發表於 10-6-24 21:11 |顯示全部帖子
I can only guess the "king-sized" one
Who's the other?  

發表於 10-7-2 14:59 |顯示全部帖子
I rec'd the call today. very煩惱too, coz:
- only have p.m. seat, and
- K1 & K3 use the same classroom?!
I like Preschool much, but since my son cannot get a seat previously, I have found another KG near home with gov sub, which use Mandarin & with NET 4 days/wk for English.

What should I do??

Preschool parents, do you know whether Preschool would accept new student for K2 or K3? Also, I have heard that Preschool students have high chance to enter Pui Kei Primary School.  Is it true?

發表於 10-7-13 13:20 |顯示全部帖子
My twins are also studying in Boxhill nursery (MOS), we also received call last week, we did register.  But, still want to learn the difference between Boxhill and HKPS, any idea?

原帖由 babymeiji 於 10-6-22 22:24 發表
今日下午收到call, 亞女可讀黎緊k1 pm, 心情好矛盾, 因為以為沒有希望, 已經鋪了另一條路. 我幫佢揀左火炭boxhill, 仲同佢上左兩期playgroup(逢星期六), 宜家佢好鍾意boxhill(其實宜家係嘉德麗翻緊n班), boxhill D老 ...

發表於 10-7-17 16:54 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 10-7-18 00:59 |顯示全部帖子
Hello!  Do you have any idea about how your boy's classmates performed in related to 小一自行分配學位?

原帖由 hair-health 於 10-7-17 16:54 發表
我仔仔啱啱今年係樂基畢業, 係呢3年佢好開心, 無論英文及普通話都好好, 所以以過來人, 我極力推介樂基, 我亦幫個仔做咗份Portfolio, 係佢係樂基o既成果, 和大家分享.....
http://picasaweb.google.com/gavin040408/M ...

發表於 10-7-19 08:58 |顯示全部帖子
Your son is brilliant... Did he got many offers from DS or PS? Wish my twins can also study happily in HKPS (Ascot).

Thanks for your sharing...

我仔仔啱啱今年係樂基畢業, 係呢3年佢好開心, 無論英文及普通話都好好, 所以以過來人, 我極力推介樂基, 我亦幫個仔做咗份Portfolio, 係佢係樂基o既成果, 和大家分享.....

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-7-19 16:20 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you for sharing.  你仔仔的 portfolio 做得好靚呀.  

原來 Mr. Don 教你仔仔, 我覺得他是一個十分好的老師.  仲train 到小朋友出去唱歌攞曬獎.  真是樂基的功臣.  想多口問句, 你仔仔拎的獎是不是都是學校老師訓練完小朋友後出去比賽拎到的呢 ? 因我聽家長間講, 今年學校拎左唔少獎項.  但我不知是家長幫小朋友報的課外比賽, 還是學校老師培訓出來的成果.

發表於 10-7-20 11:48 |顯示全部帖子