密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 樂基幼兒學校(駿景園) 收到樂基(駿景園)REPLY
樓主: Virginia105
go

收到樂基(駿景園)REPLY

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-5 10:09 |顯示全部帖子
no response here doesnt mean nobody got accepted.
as a matter of fact, there must be some kids leaving the school, but they may not tell the school that early.
Good thing: few places available that means parents and kids love this school and dont wanna leave.
if you see tons of acceptance here, I will doubt 2 things, 1, many kids are leaving, why? 2, they really wanna make money on the 留位費 (and actually, I think one KG is doing this)

發表於 10-1-5 13:44 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-5 14:46 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 froggybb 於 10-1-5 13:44 發表
kerkermui, 點解呀?  KM學術上較深, 教法近傳統學校, 應該幾適合你的小孩, 因為他似乎喜歡讀書...雖然我未叻到兩間都收(因為kln未有信, km未in, 哈哈)..有時我都自已係度發夢咁唸下係咪應該比個女讀km, 因為似乎tran ...

唔係話KM唔啱
只係.. 隻恐龍唔係幾坐得定, 老師講幾句佢就明哂, 然後問呢樣問嗰樣, 再唔係就行嚟行去搞搞震!  我同老師傾過, 暫時老師都仲未覺得佢麻煩
但係相對.. 我覺得hkps會活dd, 亦唔會太淺, 教嘅嘢相對接近佢自己摸塑緊嘅嘢 (e.g. 寫字/phonics) , 另外, 我地住得遠, 返火炭會近好多!

有時.. 得唔到嘅嘢就成日會覺得佢最好.. 哈哈哈~

發表於 10-1-5 15:06 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kerkermui 於 10-1-5 14:46 發表

唔係話KM唔啱
只係.. 隻恐龍唔係幾坐得定, 老師講幾句佢就明哂, 然後問呢樣問嗰樣, 再唔係就行嚟行去搞搞震!  我同老師傾過, 暫時老師都仲未覺得佢麻煩
但係相對.. 我覺得hkps會活dd, 亦唔會太淺, 教嘅嘢相對接近 ...

如果火炭樂基收你個仔, 你會否放棄劍鳴或其他更好既offer? 最後會選擇在樂基就讀呢?

發表於 10-1-5 15:24 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter was on waiting listed last year...but finally...we got offer. She is studying in K1...and is happy!

Waiting listed...not = no hope!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-5 15:31 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Bear@MAMA 於 10-1-5 15:06 發表

如果火炭樂基收你個仔, 你會否放棄劍鳴或其他更好既offer? 最後會選擇在樂基就讀呢?

有諗過~
基於阿仔唔停咁話要返新學校 (另一間已經放棄咗嘅學校), 但我仲未問到原因,
基本上唔想轉換環境, 但會考慮佢唔想返e+呢間嘅原因再作決定
i.e. 適應問題比KM/ascot之間嘅差異較重要

其實報咗sc/kv/ascot咋, 已經放棄咗另外嗰兩個offer
ascot 反而係我較頭痕嘅一間 (所以佢唔收我仲唔駛煩), 當然, 係個人喜好問題, 我相信無乜人會好似我咁諗~

發表於 10-1-5 17:04 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 8# pharaoh 的文章

Yes, I agree with you, Pharaoh,

I think HKPS is lucky that they dont provide offer to such a stubborn parent!!

I am not dare to say HKPS is really very good.....but I do believe such parent, their child not yet enter this school, definately no reason to comment so HARD!!! haha.....

發表於 10-1-5 19:17 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-5 21:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 froggybb 於 10-1-5 19:17 發表
咁點解你唔報九龍塘樂基呀, 佢唔好咩???同劍鳴都喺kt喎...哈, 我係咪太八卦...無法啦, 依家做家長要做足資料搜集嘛.. ::" /> 莫見怪..

c.f. kln tong, i like ascot more for it's location and also the different between the 2, such as ascot is more advance in some way.  and i assume that the competition for kln tong is more keen.

so, never thought about applying for kln tong..

km is different, it's quite unique.

發表於 10-1-6 23:06 |顯示全部帖子
actually i don't feel it is about sour grape feeling, accept or not, we are happy as there are plenty of other school we can choose
out of 15 school, 1 we didn't interview was preschool in kn tong, then 2 waiting list (1 preschool royal ascot and the other one is creative) and the rest are offers
i know there are many preschool parent here can't accept their school is commented badly by others it is very sad people can't face the fact of life there are good and bad things
i am also very curious about preschool that is why go for interview to see how they are
let's put aside the HKD 30, there are many things i didn't see very good of the school....
location: in carpark of royal ascot, no sunshine, like a morgue
smell: very strong hosptial like smell.. i am sure they are doing very good job cleaning
interview content: it seems too easy, just felt they don't take it seriously
teacher seems very young compare to other school we see
and i heard teacher turn over rate is very high there..

but maybe you can help me add other good things about preschool, as i also want to learn more about them....

my son love all the school visit very much, i don't think he is poor as he get a chance to experience all the interviews, meet new people and faces, he never cry for a single interview and a happy kid

原帖由 pharaoh 於 10-1-4 23:19 發表

it is Another "sour grapes" example.

As you said, HKPS is not your 1st or even 2nd choice, but you still pay that $30 for the game.  That means you are willing to be cheated even you do not care t ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-7 08:09 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fatma2222 於 10-1-6 23:06 發表
location: in carpark of royal ascot, no sunshine, like a morgue

when was your interview??
the sunshine at noon is lovely!  even it doesnt have an outdoor playground, I do like the little indoor one.. with plenty of sunlight!

發表於 10-1-7 09:40 |顯示全部帖子
actually i don't feel it is about sour grape feeling, accept or not, we are happy as there are plenty of other school we can choose
out of 15 school, 1 we didn't interview was preschool in kn tong, th ...

嘩..."Morgue"    睇嚟你真係好討厭這間學校!  你咁嘅形容好難怪人哋誤會你!

[ 本帖最後由 Bear@MAMA 於 10-1-7 09:50 編輯 ]

發表於 10-1-7 09:54 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Bear@MAMA 於 7-1-2010 09:40 發表

嘩..."Morgue"    睇嚟你真係好討厭這間學校!  你咁嘅形容好難怪人哋誤會你!

直頭踩到人地一文不值去合理化"自己唔想去"而唔係"人地唔收"

發表於 10-1-7 10:38 |顯示全部帖子
算啦~~都係唔好再reply喇,學校好唔好,我們都心中有數,由呢個post沉低吧!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-7 10:49 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 whisker 於 10-1-7 09:54 發表

直頭踩到人地一文不值去合理化"自己唔想去"而唔係"人地唔收"

咪就係.  我都唔想再回應佢.  實在難明.  
正是 "一樣米養百樣人".  有時上 bk 都幾好架, 看盡人生百態.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-1-7 10:50 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 anniese 於 10-1-7 10:38 發表
算啦~~都係唔好再reply喇,學校好唔好,我們都心中有數,由呢個post沉低吧!

agreed, 大家都唔好reply, 由呢個post沉低.

發表於 10-1-7 11:18 |顯示全部帖子
out of 15 school, 1 we didn't interview was preschool in kn tong, th ...

不可理喻,癲倒黑白……
We know your son is gd and smart (Wow…15 interviews) but we concern the other thing……Oh! such a poor boy!

發表於 10-1-7 12:30 |顯示全部帖子
I read the whole post cos it is really funny... I am not going to start the fire, so please don't fire me...

My daughter was studied in HKPS (ASCOT) N1 for two months and as we moved out of Shatin in August, we have no choice but have to leave this school as there is no school bus from my place to here and can't find another KG in my new home in that moment, thus spend two very hard months to take the kids from home to the school, all felt tire... In my opinion, this school is very good!  The facilities is relatively new if you compared with others such as SC (My elder son is studying K3 in SC, so my case is not sour grapes...).  Near car park is very good too if you drive, you have 0.5 hr free parking, so, many parents drive their kids to attend the school.  Moreover, their teachers was not young, the two Chinese teachers of my daughter are around 40 to 50 years old ga la... But the net is little bit young, around 30, but very nice.

My daughter is now studying N1 in Cannan KT, their interview is even simple and admitted her just after the interview, but the school place is really nice and great... My daughter has interviewed SC as well, but put in waiting list, initially, I have very strong confident she will be admitted as her brother is the existing student and her performance is not too bad... I read some post in BK and found quite a lot of second kids with brother/sister study in SC failed too... I am unhappy initially, but now no feeling already...  Business is business, the KG should choose the best, they like to choose the first kid as they will have at least 5 points more when choosing PS... My daughter only get two waiting list offers, one from SC and one from KM...

原帖由 tikma 於 10-1-7 11:18 發表

不可理喻,癲倒黑白……
We know your son is gd and smart (Wow…15 interviews) but we concern the other thing……Oh! such a poor boy!

發表於 10-1-7 13:25 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Miffyling 於 10-1-5 15:24 發表
My daughter was on waiting listed last year...but finally...we got offer. She is studying in K1...and is happy!

Waiting listed...not = no hope!

Hi Miffyling,  are you also waiting till Aug to get the seat?   Anyone usually how long need to wait?

發表於 10-1-7 14:36 |顯示全部帖子
So funny!! haha....I cannot imagine a parent thinking like that.....實實在在的是非不分...自以為是....

My daughter is also in K1 now, she was in waiting list last yr and we just received the offer in very late Aug!! Also, my girl is a small B 0612, 甘代表佢地都冇歧視細b.....