樓主: Freeb
go

民生result [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 09-12-21 23:14 |只看該作者
原帖由 B.B.BaBa 於 09-12-15 17:00 發表
有乜可能 lucky draw 呢?

我唔知佢地把尺係點,但始終都會有佢自己的一套準則。

大家覺得自己個小朋友 interview 表現好好,其實已經好叻了,大家記得要讚下個小朋友。 ...

點解? 因為小朋友interview時, 連老師叫佢個名都唔知, 無反應, 甚至其實一條問題都無睬/答過老師! (老師是說普通話的)
我自己亦因為老師~ 一來唔記得左in我地, 二來原來要講普通話而嚇傻左, 表現好差
不過收左, 第一志願, am class...

如果有尺, 那把尺當天一定"壞"左

講出事實真相都只係想大家分享下~

[ 本帖最後由 SNOWPUI 於 09-12-21 23:18 編輯 ]

162#
發表於 09-12-23 14:05 |只看該作者

Mansang vs Stafford

Hi Bobechristy,
I have also got the offer from York, Stafford and ManSang; personally I like Stafford much better than others. Given Mansang is a one dragon school, how will you choose?

163#
發表於 09-12-23 14:17 |只看該作者
I think family background doesn't count a lot for Mansang as both of my husband and are neither professionals nor alumni. We have no connection about this school.  My girl is a super small baby 0712, Mansang gives her am class offer. I think Mansang prefers children with good discipline and friendly attitude. In the interview day, my girl was very shy, it needed some time for her to warm up before she could answer the questions. She did OK, as most of the kids. I guess my girl could get the offer becasue she did very good "after" the formal interview, i.e. Q&A session. The teacher was observing her and other kids in the table play. I was talking with another kid next to me, my girl talked to the kid beside her, she said "hello" and waved her hands a few times with the kid next to her. Then, she shared her toys with the kid later. I saw the miss (interviewer) smiled at her. Also, my girl was well behaved even though other kids take away her toys. So, I guess Mansang like well-behaved kids.

164#
發表於 09-12-23 15:35 |只看該作者
My boy performed similar as your girl, but we got a reject letter, even it is not under waiting list.

I believe it is by Lucky Draw now.

原帖由 frogma 於 09-12-23 14:17 發表
I think family background doesn't count a lot for Mansang as both of my husband and are neither professionals nor alumni. We have no connection about this school.  My girl is a super small baby 0712,  ...

165#
發表於 09-12-23 21:10 |只看該作者
For York & Stafford, I have chosen Stafford b4, just bcoz when York increase the school fee, its similar as stafford (3000 to 3600monthly), but stafford has net teacher all day while york just 25 mins per day ....

For MS & Stafford, now I will choose MS, since MS is one dragon, if I have MS primary school offer, I can still appy for other private school ..... its safe for me

Also , MS do has net teacher for english, 45mins per day (4 days a week) , & 3 days PTH ..

ofcoz for the school fee , is huge different from stafford, 800x10 annual MS, 3700x12 annual for stafford + many other fee .....

I have asked Stafford, the mis fee is around 2000 now, but my friend last year just paid 1450 .... so I think they increase sooo much ...

I paid reg fee for MS, and I saw many extra activities on Sat of MS ....   so I think its good school ....

Its my concerns for your reference ..... ofcoz I do think for higher english level, should be stafford , but after 3 yrs, I need to worry again ...

原帖由 frogma 於 09-12-23 14:05 發表
Hi Bobechristy,
I have also got the offer from York, Stafford and ManSang; personally I like Stafford much better than others. Given Mansang is a one dragon school, how will you choose?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題