密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖嘉勒小學 St. Clare 之家課量
發新帖
查看: 4893|回覆: 9
go

St. Clare 之家課量

發表於 09-12-10 16:08 |顯示全部帖子
想請問現於St. Clare 就讀之小朋友家長們, 你們的小朋友家課量多嗎? 她們開心嗎, 聽聞經常要測驗, 是真的嗎? 壓力會否很大?

現正煩惱 應讓小女入讀St. Clare幼稚園好還是聖保羅堂好, 煩請各位幫忙. 謝謝!

發表於 09-12-16 23:16 |顯示全部帖子
U can observe the P.1 and P.2 homework from the school web site.  

http://scps.school.hk/system/too ... us&tool_admin=0

My girl is studying at st. clares K3, based on my gossip with other mummy, work load is relatively ok..... just regulary dictation and test.  To me, this is good because my child can keep on doing revision!   

I'm a busy working mummy, I'll feel comfortable if my child study at st. clares.  Few days ago, I was still thinking about other offers.  But today, I've decided to keep my child at st. clares because (1) school location is close to me (2) impression of teachers and sisters (3) work load (4) academic result stability (5) well discipline child (6) quite secured offer from the secondary school..... I believe this is a suitable choice for my girl.

發表於 09-12-16 23:50 |顯示全部帖子
st. clares - no test and dictation at kindergarten.  1-2 homework per day.... should be able to get them done within 30 minutes.

發表於 09-12-18 10:27 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing.  It is very useful.  Many thanks.

發表於 09-12-31 13:46 |顯示全部帖子
hi YauYingMummy,

想問你小朋友是否你st.clare's幼稚園然後上小學架?幼稚園有幾多時間上英文堂及國語呀?

原帖由 YauYingMummy 於 09-12-16 23:16 發表
U can observe the P.1 and P.2 homework from the school web site.  

http://scps.school.hk/system/tool/calendar/index.php?charset=iso-8859-1&netroom_id=1&tool_id=10597&channel=campus&tool_admin=0

My g ...

發表於 10-1-1 22:54 |顯示全部帖子
My girl is currently a K3 student of st. clares and she will join P1 of st. clares this Sep.  In fact, the kindergarten only teach English and Putonghua during the respective classes.  All other subjects are delivered by Cantonese.  

I'm not quite happy with the Putonghua level at the Kindergarten but it is usual for most of local school.  Shared with other mummy of st. paul conven, similar situation for Putonghau.

In primary school, most of the subjects will be delivered in English.  That's my preferred languange.  Also the interesting French!

發表於 10-1-4 09:53 |顯示全部帖子
hi YauYingMummy,

多謝你詳細回覆。
仲有想問問你我女女比較活動活潑,你覺得st.clare's間學校適合這類型小朋友嗎?因d媽咪成日話天主教比較適合d靜小朋友,你覺得是嗎?

原帖由 YauYingMummy 於 10-1-1 22:54 發表
My girl is currently a K3 student of st. clares and she will join P1 of st. clares this Sep.  In fact, the kindergarten only teach English and Putonghua during the respective classes.  All other subje ...

發表於 10-1-14 09:52 |顯示全部帖子
dear YauYingMummy
Really?? most of the St. Clare Primary Student will offer seats from the secondary school??? that's great!

原帖由 YauYingMummy 於 09-12-16 23:16 發表
(6) quite secured offer from the secondary school.....  ...

發表於 10-2-3 23:26 |顯示全部帖子
I like the culture of St. Clares and teachers of primary school and kidergarten gave me a very good impression.

When I join school functions, the teachers cares about all the girls, no matter she is more active or passive.

Referring to the official web-site of st. clares, approx. over 80% girls got a seat at st. clares secondary.... the remaining girls also got band 1 offers.  

If you check to the secondary school web site, you can see there are more classes in secondary than primary (only 2 make up a total of approx. 60 girs).  Therefore, I believe the trend should carry on.....