用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 After ESF Year 1, can the child switch to local prim ...
樓主: js9212002
go

After ESF Year 1, can the child switch to local primary school? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-12-28 22:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 oooray 於 09-12-9 11:43 發表

Take it easy.
I meant If i bankrupt tomorrow, i cannot afford IS tuition fee anymore and then going back to local school is my contingency plan.

should study the ESF website more carefully.   Before switch back to local school (if one really bankrupt), try apply for finanical assistance in ESF

http://www.esf.edu.hk/node/671

May be cheaper than go back to local school but then still need to buy tons of books and have many after-school extra classes than cost more than school fee......

======= abstract from ESF Website ==========

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

According to Financial Assistance Scheme policy, families of applicants have to have had encountered “sudden and unexpected” change of circumstances during the period of 12 months immediately prior to date of application in order to qualify for hardship allowance assessment.

For applicants who were already approved for Financial Assistance Scheme in prior year, the “sudden and unexpected” change of circumstances during the period of 12 months immediately prior to the date of application may not be the sole criteria for consideration. Each case will be reviewed individually based on the supporting documents provided.

[ 本帖最後由 popolung 於 09-12-28 22:37 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題