搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 音小都幾好!!!!
樓主: mcheung1
go

音小都幾好!!!! [複製鏈接]

261#
發表於 10-1-8 14:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 viv-viv 於 10-1-8 11:33 發表
在另一些post看到品評音小的教學...請問你們會comment音小是傳統or活動教學?定還是由其獨特的處理?

我小兒現在的kinder不是勁谷的那種,但有小谷的,老師門很有愛心的但不放縱,亦很緊張小朋友管教,但不是那種鬧鬧打打 ...

係佢地的小一入學簡介會裡沒有提到佢地是活動教學, 而我識一些音小的老師, 佢地話唔係活動教學, 亦唔會好似出面的傳統小學咁一味push學生的成績, 佢地係跟足教統局的課程去教, 唔會教快半個甚至一個學年, 而且高小時都要坐定定上堂, 可能佢地的教學方式好似你個仔的幼稚園

262#
發表於 10-1-8 16:05 |只看該作者
thanks...kathylo

我實在想找中間路線的學校既不"hea"又不勁谷,既有愛心但也有適量嚴謹管教...看來音小算是適合呢!

原帖由 kathylo 於 10-1-8 14:16 發表

係佢地的小一入學簡介會裡沒有提到佢地是活動教學, 而我識一些音小的老師, 佢地話唔係活動教學, 亦唔會好似出面的傳統小學咁一味push學生的成績, 佢地係跟足教統局的課程去教, 唔會教快半個甚至一個學年, 而且高小 ...
Music is my Life, my Love, my Everything,

263#
發表於 10-1-8 17:46 |只看該作者
原帖由 viv-viv 於 10-1-8 16:05 發表
thanks...kathylo

我實在想找中間路線的學校既不"hea"又不勁谷,既有愛心但也有適量嚴謹管教...看來音小算是適合呢!

音小係跟教局的課程教學,之前都提及過音小係唔會教高一級或深的課程,所以學生唔似出面的學校一樣,讀得很辛苦,雖然係咁,但亦唔代表課程淺,之前我亦有你這樣想法,都一樣怕音小淺和學生、hea、,所以特意問同事《同事仔女正在就讀》和其他音小家長,亦借來功課和考試卷參考,發覺課程都得,而且數學用英數的,英文又唔淺,雖然都係0果句,要睇三年級的卷先可作準,但我自己覺得係接受的,總之啲家長講音小比學生的係、足夠、的, 你要考慮你給予什麼給孩子了。
我自己因為有特別的因素,所以特意選擇音小給孩子,希望孩子在充滿愛,開心和音樂的環境下學習,孩子在唔、谷、的環境下成長和學習,我想孩子唔會刻意為分數和競爭下讀書,咁就唔似出面的學生要花更多時間去應付,這樣就可以有更多時間給孩子認識和學習新的事物,咁對孩子的思維和發展不是更好嗎?不過這是我自己的想法,希望你能思考自己的需要啦!
至於、hea、係音小不會呈分數,所以學生不用好辛苦應付呈分,那麼會覺得學生舒服,又所謂的、hea、了。

264#
發表於 10-1-11 11:43 |只看該作者
一口氣看完14頁,真係對音小另眼相氣,雖然我住同一校網,不過一直都冇諗過佢,之前E為音小只著重音樂既發展,原來學科上都幾好wor,但係學費對我地黎講都幾大concern,呢樣真係要好小心諗清楚...

265#
發表於 10-1-13 09:02 |只看該作者
係呀, 學費真係一個好實際的問題, 如果你係公務員會好好多.

但我諗, 12年的學費約60, 如銀行簿最終少了60萬這數字,會有多少損失? 是否只是少了一份安全感?

我當每年去少一兩次旅行, 但卻給予我的小孩子一份寶貴的禮物----優質基督教教育及音樂教育。

原帖由 Pui_Pui 於 10-1-11 11:43 發表
一口氣看完14頁,真係對音小另眼相氣,雖然我住同一校網,不過一直都冇諗過佢,之前E為音小只著重音樂既發展,原來學科上都幾好wor,但係學費對我地黎講都幾大concern,呢樣真係要好小心諗清楚... ...

266#
發表於 10-1-19 21:37 |只看該作者
原帖由 daddywai 於 10-1-13 09:02 發表
係呀, 學費真係一個好實際的問題, 如果你係公務員會好好多.

但我諗, 12年的學費約60萬, 如銀行簿最終少了60萬這數字,會有多少損失? 是否只是少了一份安全感?

我當每年去少一兩次旅行, 但卻給予我的小孩子一份寶貴 ...

看完了各位的分享, 我對音小和選校, 也多了很多了解. 十分感謝你們這些有心人.
為兒女選校, 實在經歷一個上上落落忐忑的心情, 最終結果如何, 老套的說, 都是有賴上帝的領路, 信心建基在祂的身上, 才能真正的平安, 我正是學習這個功課.

我也很希望小女能考入這間有好的基督教教育而又有好的音樂教育的學校.

267#
發表於 10-3-23 15:57 |只看該作者
Thanks for all you mums and dads' sharing.

My husband and  I went to the briefing last Fri (a bit crazy as our boy is only in nursery). We are deeply impressed by the spiritual emphasis of the school.

But my husband being a teacher in a "so-called elite-traditional" secondary school pointed out that given ICQM is a private school (rather than DSS), ICQM doesn't receive any funding from the gov't on salary of teachers and may not be able to provide the salary as high as those in subsided and gov't secondary school to the teachers. [for your reference, the entry grade for secondary school teacher is GM and GM's current salary is $22,985 (MPS pt 17)-$46,230 (MPS pt 32). ]

Unless ICQM can recruit teachers being devoted to "quality christian education", here's "temptation" for them to change to subsided/gov't secondary schools. I have a colleague who's girl is in F.4 in ICQM. She also pointed out the problem of freq. change of teachers in the secondary session.

While we agreed with the principal that the school has many energetic and devoted young teachers, and this is v. good for the primary kids, for secondary session, esp. those teaching for preparation of public exam, the experience of the teachers really make some difference.

As kids in ICQM won't "submit marks to EDB for F.1 allocation" (i.e. 呈分), they won't have EDB rank (i.e. 教育局排名). In addition, ICQM kids don't have "名次" in their school reports. Other schools won't ve sufficient information to determine the academic level of the kids.

This may worth serious consideration, particularly for those have financial concerns for 12 years of study there.

268#
發表於 10-3-24 00:23 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

269#
發表於 10-3-24 08:39 |只看該作者
如果各位有去出席其他學校的收生簡介會, 你會發現大部份學校都會說他們如何卓越,如何令你的小孩有成就 (我相信很可能是真的).

但icqm不斷強調的是要教導小孩子做個神眼中良善忠心的學生.

各位家長為小孩子選校前要明白這點, 不要錯配.

[ 本帖最後由 daddywai 於 10-3-30 08:24 編輯 ]

270#
發表於 10-3-24 09:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 bakusensei 於 10-3-23 15:57 發表
Unless ICQM can recruit teachers being devoted to "quality christian education", here's "temptation" for them to change to subsided/gov't secondary schools. I have a colleague who's girl is in F.4 in ICQM. She also pointed out the problem of freq. change of teachers in the secondary session

我想問下, 係點樣經常換呢? 係一個學年未完, 一科的老師已換了好幾位或是每個新學年都有舊老師走, 新老師來呢?

271#
發表於 10-3-24 10:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 ming2 於 10-3-24 00:23 發表

我諗如果作為家長0既係好緊張小朋友0既"分數"同埋"名次"...咁音小就絕對唔係你想要0既學校啦...

音小0既教學理念係希望小朋友識得自律,做好自己本份,而讀書正正就是小朋友0既本份...再者學校亦常強調,每個小朋友 ...

Mings and daddywai, million thanks for your sharing :)

I know many fds just take ICQM as a "back-up" [as they can still join the lucky draw] and thus they think I am crazy to check the secondary session of ICQM at this juncture (i even asked my colleague to seek her girl's help to find out the subjects currently offered in NSS as we cannot find the information from its website). But I don't treat ICQM as a backup. I am really interested in it. That's why I shared my worry and hope parents there can provide some insights to me.

No doubt the emphasis on spiritual area and the character building of kids is what we think having the greatest importance.  I am not saying that  academic performance has overriding importance than character building nor ICQM has any problem in the academic area. However, kids eventually have to face the public exam. This is not the matter of track record (many DSS has no track record too). But the huge salary difference (and prospect if u measure from man's angle but not God's), together with the information shared by my colleague [I don't want to spread 3rd person's comment and thus, grateful if parents in ICQM can kindly share the situation if what my colleague told me about freq. change of teachers in the secondary session is really so serious] really worry me.  

The last but not the least, after discussing with quite a no. of brothers and sisters working in the teaching field, including  primary and secondary schools, their common advice are:

1) ICQM is a v. gd school in building the kids' character and providing a v. strong spiritual env't. For those interested in music, ICQM can provide the best software and hardware to cultivate kids' interest.
2) Owing to no EDB rank, parents putting their kids in ICQM should get prepared (including financially) to put them there for 12 years.

272#
發表於 10-3-24 10:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 rabbitpiggy 於 10-3-24 09:13 發表

我想問下, 係點樣經常換呢? 係一個學年未完, 一科的老師已換了好幾位或是每個新學年都有舊老師走, 新老師來呢?

rabbitpiggy,

I sincerely hope parents in ICQM can share the first hand information to us. It's not fair to judge from one's second hand information.

Owing to the annual recruitment pattern of teachers(normally subsided secondary schools will post ad re. permanent post in May/June), it is quite unlikely that the situation would be changes within the same academic year. But bear in mind NSS is a continuous three-years programme, change within the three years will no doubt have adverse influence. [for that i ve first hand experience. my school was one of those crazy pushing NT "elite (so-called)" schools. Every year, over 1/3 students got A in Additional Maths and the credit percentage was nearly 100%. The year above me recruited a new teacher who was v. energetic. However, she got serious disease after the first term and their class experienced freq. change of teachers within the two years of study for HKCEE. The result was less than 10% A and less than 80% credit, even after requesting 20% students to drop the subject after F.4. The effect on the academic area (including the result which would unavoidably depriving some students from taking their interested major in U) was not the worst problem. I can still remember their frustration on the freq. change of teachers. Quite a no. of students even lost interest in the subject. ]

[ 本帖最後由 bakusensei 於 10-3-24 10:52 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

273#
發表於 10-3-24 13:31 |只看該作者
其實要選ICQM真係要認同佢地的辨學理念, 否則大人小朋友同樣辛苦.  仲有, 要有同樣的宗教.  以上是去了答問大會的後感.  icqm 比我想像中的音樂curriculumn 多, 宗教色彩十分濃厚(去答問會家長要一起祈禱及唱詩先開始, 校長介紹全程有music background), 如以上是你所要的, 我相信icqm 可提供愉快學習及適合你小朋友的環境, 但千萬不要同其他名校的學術成績比較, 因不是icqm 的教學目的.

274#
發表於 10-3-30 13:41 |只看該作者
原帖由 bakusensei 於 10-3-24 10:33 發表

Mings and daddywai, million thanks for your sharing :)

I know many fds just take ICQM as a "back-up" [as they can still join the lucky draw] and thus they think I am crazy to check the secondary se ...

我都想知音中有無咩科可選擇? 對於升本地大學有咩幫助?
經過簡介會, 我打算報, 但想知多D中學部情況。
有無人可解答?Thx!
「兒女是耶和華所賜的產業;所懷的胎是他所給的賞賜。」 (詩篇 127篇3節)
My two gracious gifts from God :
Ivan & Nattie
「教養孩童,使他走當行的道,就是到老他也不偏離。」 (箴言22章6節)

275#
發表於 10-3-30 14:17 |只看該作者
原帖由 mariahung 於 10-3-30 13:41 發表

我都想知音中有無咩科可選擇? 對於升本地大學有咩幫助?
經過簡介會, 我打算報, 但想知多D中學部情況。
有無人可解答?Thx!

都係果d大路的科目, 如中英數通, 理化生, 中西史, 地理經濟企業電腦等, 當然仲有音樂科啦.
學校開設的是中學文憑課程, 正正就是來幫助學生考大學的.
唔知幫唔幫到你.

醒目開學勳章

276#
發表於 10-8-26 15:31 |只看該作者
我喜歡音小, 是因為老師很有愛心

277#
發表於 10-8-26 22:00 |只看該作者

回覆 17# viv-viv 的文章

醒目開學勳章

278#
發表於 10-8-26 22:42 |只看該作者
音小雖然學校名中有"國際"這2個字
但只係一般學校,跟教育局的學程,只不過音樂都是主科

原帖由 fatherfather 於 10-8-26 22:00 發表
不如考慮下準小,如果要銜接準中,音小係國際小學,去外國讀書係好選擇!
如果要選慈雲山準小,我會推薦以下:

基慈小學: 活動教學基督教小學,提供科技、天文活動、學校今年更推出專項訓練:有鋼琴班(佢地有20部鋼琴)、陶瓷班、 ...

279#
發表於 10-8-27 22:40 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題