票選:面試後最令人失望及最有驚喜的幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-21 21:46 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
最令人失望的幼稚園:創價
面試前:朋友兒子就讀,盛讚老師有愛心,課程雖淺但兒子讀得好開心。
面試後
(1)咁多人報名,應該安排多幾日面試,人多等好長時間。
(2)流水作業式,沒有地方小朋友玩,作熱身。空間少、好侷,好似醫院輪門診。
(3)面試老師好無耐性,說話速度又快,問問題只有一次,小朋友未比反應就話唔緊要,下一個問題。小朋友第一次見面,聽唔慣老師咁快語速,講多次都得掛。只係面試左5分鐘。(在校門時已聽見有一個爸爸問媽媽話點解in得咁快,心知已不妙)
(4)問小朋友d題目又少,砌lego、看圖畫問2題問題、問2個生果名。收工,唔夠全面。
總結:唔覺得面試好認真,可以考到小朋友d mud。之後老師問我問題我都係笑一笑,講兩句,唔想答,只係想快d走。

最有驚喜幼稚園:基督教中心
面試前:有兩位朋友d小朋友係度讀,話唔多人讀、不太出名、校舍較舊,佢地d小朋友係入唔到其他幼稚園,但覺得老師好細心,所以先讀。之後發覺老師同嬸嬸都好好,所以一讀3年,走時都好唔捨得。
面試後:面試後即取錄,真係好似唔多人讀。但面試好認真,問題多,有不同類型,老師有耐性,回答我詢問時都好坦白,亦好詳細。本來諗住呢間係幫小朋友熱身既幼稚園,唔準備入。面試後我都即刻交留位費。原因好簡單,我認為好既老師重要過派位、校舍環境、名氣。

以上純屬個人本月面試多間幼稚園的感受。設這主題都係想了解有無d幼稚園面試前同面試後比各位mama、papa咁大既落差
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-11-22 00:11 |只看該作者
係.....我IN咗4 間幼稚園.....
都係基督教中心老師最好....
唔好睇佢學校殘唔殘....
但老師係最有耐性&態度最好.....
小朋友反應好直接.....佢IN咗4 間....只係講鍾意LEE一間..

3#
發表於 09-11-22 00:15 |只看該作者
BBvivian,
I think the higher you expect, you more you will feel disppointed.

My friends told me  Soka is a good school and I just kept that on mind and found out myself this morning in my son's interview.  All the teachers are so nice and kind.  My husband had gone to all the kindergarten interviews with us .TT ,Cannan, KV, MS, BU. ... He thinks SOKA's teachers are the nicest who show smiles from their hearts.  Even the secretary went out and greeted to the parents which is rarely seen in kindergarten.  And the principal waited at the door greeting and saying goodbye too.  The interview was great too.  The Teacher mainly focused on parents rather than on kids.  She asked many questions of our family and my kid and i HAD TRIED my BEST to answer.  I believe she could feel the sincerely from our family.  One more thing i am very impressed is that they allow both dad and mom to come in for the interview. And we didn't have to have a LONG LINE UP outside the cold street.  Unlike MS we went today we had to line up outside the school beside a road which was quite dangerous with cars driving by.  I can feel the warmth and heart from this school.

原帖由 BBvivian 於 09-11-21 21:46 發表
面試後:
(2)流水作業式,沒有地方小朋友玩,作熱身。空間少、好侷,好似醫院輪門診 ...

4#
發表於 09-11-22 00:57 |只看該作者
I guess some KG consider Parent's performance (e.g. whether it has the same vision with the school .. parenting style etc) more than the performance of the kids. May be that;s why they don't really need to ask the kids a lot of things

原帖由 BBvivian 於 09-11-21 21:46 發表
面試後:
(2)流水作業式,沒有地方小朋友玩,作熱身。空間少、好侷,好似醫院輪門診 ...

5#
發表於 09-11-22 00:58 |只看該作者
基督教中心好好, 老師比例比一般幼稚園高, 尤其如果係細b, 真係可以考慮下呢間, 因為老師take care會多d~

6#
發表於 09-11-22 01:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 twinsstar 於 09-11-22 00:57 發表
I guess some KG consider Parent's performance (e.g. whether it has the same vision with the school .. parenting style etc) more than the performance of the kids. May be that;s why they don't really ne ...

May be it is because....
... kids are around 2 yrs old - expectations are set  appropriately...
...this particular year schools have had record numbers of applicants ...
...to make the process my systematic schools have developed standard tests, questions and activities so to comparison and entry level easier, hence less subjective...
...some KGs make the decision easier by selecting older kids to younger kids

Any KG with a warm up period for the kids is being very considerate.  Straight from outside lining up and into assessment is difficult on parents and kids.  

Teachers probably need to work for whole month /6 weeks, interviews on weekends and teaching during week, organizing Halloween party, etc., is not much fun.  Fatigue may set in and teachers comes across as not so nice nor trying.   

Admin staff usually deals with routine activities but during interview month need to process hundreds and thousands of applications, sending out letters (appointments, acceptance, waiting and rejections) collecting payments (applications and acceptance) and dealing with many many phone calls from parents.  Staff (including toilet attendants, drivers, etc.) also working for whole month non-stop.   And, all time they need to be on their best behavior.  

Been to 5 interviews with my kid and only one bad experience with teacher.   Couple of them teachers played with kid before starting the interview.  

All things considered, I am appreciative of their efforts.  

7#
發表於 09-11-22 13:42 |只看該作者
面試後最令人失望的幼稚園: Munsang

面試後最有驚喜的幼稚園: York

8#
發表於 09-11-22 23:40 |只看該作者
面試後最令人失望的幼稚園: 創價

面試後最有驚喜的幼稚園: 根德園

9#
發表於 09-11-23 00:13 |只看該作者
面試後最令人失望的幼稚園: keenmind

面試後最有驚喜的幼稚園: York

10#
發表於 09-11-23 00:53 |只看該作者
面試後最令人失望的幼稚園: Munsang

[url=http://ads.baby-kingdom.com/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a136fd32&cb=11224492]面試[/url]後最有驚喜的幼稚園: 鑽石山靈糧,York,根德園

11#
發表於 09-11-23 00:59 |只看該作者
面試後最令人失望的幼稚園: 浸大附幼 / 民生
面試後最有驚喜的幼稚園: 未有

12#
發表於 09-11-23 01:59 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

13#
發表於 09-11-23 02:18 |只看該作者
面試後最令人失望的幼稚園: York (seminar teacher long face)

面試後最有驚喜的幼稚園: Soka (teachers really nice and patience

[ 本帖最後由 beansan 於 09-11-23 02:21 編輯 ]
做父母好要不斷學習, 感覺極像要從新開始讀幼稚園一次--> 小學--> 中學........真是學海無涯.

14#
發表於 09-11-23 02:32 |只看該作者
Disappointed: Kentville (since they didn't accept portfolio anymore this year)

Surprised: Soka (super welcoming and caring ,the campus is filled with love and hope)

15#
發表於 09-11-23 02:41 |只看該作者

面試後最令人失望及最有驚喜的幼稚園

票選:面試後最令人失望及最有驚喜的幼稚園

最令人失望的幼稚園:創價:(
創價是最後一間interview的幼稚園(共interview 了5 間)
面試前很想兒子入讀,因BK家長說老師nice, 很多人說好,包括教育局的評價
面試後不太想兒子入讀, 因為...
(1)老師表現嚴肅,沒有笑容,兩位面試的老師
全程只問家長問題,只給積木小朋友玩,一個問題也沒有問小朋友???收工
-->BBvivian你已經很好了,有"看圖畫問2題問題、問2個生果名"
最後我老公也忍不住,自己拿起枱面的生果叫兒子說出來,由於老師的嚴肅,令兒子有點怕,明明說香蕉,只說了香字,老師也沒耐性引導兒子說下去...這令我懷疑老師有耐性教我孩子嗎?
不考孩子考家長,收生以什麼為標準呀???
(2)奇怪的問題...:evil:
老師竟然問我如果駡孩子,他會有什麼反應?這不禁令我聯想老師將來是否會駡我的孩子?
(3)強調"理念"兩個字!
老師問為何報讀?我說到學校"以人為本",老師
強調地說出"理念"兩個字, 如果不認同理念也不會讀呢!
-->BBvivian,你昨天interview 沒有地方小朋友玩,今天已經有了(可見他們有人上BK)
(4)完全沒有介紹學校(這是interview的學校中唯一一間沒有介紹/簡介會給家長的學校) 這方面我要盛讚又一村學校,介紹會中家長有發問時間呢?迦南的介紹會也做得不錯
-->roybee103我完全見不到principal/ secretary waited at the door.
反而又一村的greeting, 真有對待貴賓的感覺!
(5)每次interview都和老公一起去,所以也不是我一個人的意見,只是老公也在interview 後對創價的印象打了折扣,有時細節方面他反而有留意...每間interview 的學校都有小禮物給小朋友,糖/貼紙etc..只有創價沒有,當然我不是在意小禮物,只是收了4000多申請表,逗逗小朋友的小禮物也要省下來嗎?

最有驚喜幼稚園:又一村/德貞:D
又一村: (1)歡迎家長的陣容
              (2)充滿笑容的老師/校工
              (3)雖然經驗不太豐富,但有愛心及耐性的面試老師
              (4)不用久候的面試流程
              (5)關心小朋友的老師(事源兒子面試當日,面上有給蚊子咬的印印,當有竟有兩位老師主動關心)
          (6)開放大操場孩子玩樂, 孩子很開心的玩了一個鐘車車
雖然最終沒有選擇此學校,但真的有驚喜

德貞的驚喜是對小朋友的關心...因為入學適應活動由出年二月已經開始直至開學:loveliness: 難怪教育局給予極高評價!

16#
發表於 09-11-23 08:46 |只看該作者
面試後最令人失望的幼稚園: St Cat (the interviewer is not pleasant and encourgaging at all); Keenmind (the process n' run down are very messy, the teachers , at least the interviewers, have no smile on their face); Stafford (we arrived there 10 min before the designated time however we waited for at least 1.5 hours for a 5 min interview, nevertheless the interview process is quite interesting than the other kindie).

面試後最有驚喜的幼稚園: 根德園 (the interviewers are nice and try their best to talk to my kid); York (it's the only kindie provides a singing and dancing time during the waiting period, am v impressed)

[ 本帖最後由 meimei05 於 09-11-23 11:08 編輯 ]

17#
發表於 09-11-23 09:35 |只看該作者
面試後最令人失望的幼稚園: TT
面試後最有驚喜的幼稚園: St. Cat and Ming Wei

18#
發表於 09-11-23 10:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 roybee103 於 09-11-23 02:32 發表
Disappointed: Kentville (since they didn't accept portfolio anymore this year)

Surprised: Soka (super welcoming and caring ,the campus is filled with love and hope)

KV 有收portfolio

19#
發表於 09-11-23 10:06 |只看該作者
面試後最令人失望的幼稚園: TT
面試後最有驚喜的幼稚園: KV
Twins 媽咪

20#
發表於 09-11-23 10:21 |只看該作者
都唔可以講咩失望同驚喜, 因為早兩年同大仔in過所以都唔會對D面試有期望,不過安排得最差係九龍靈糧堂, 安排得最好係創價.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題