搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 the offering letters of co-edu have been sent
樓主: joejoe1010
go

the offering letters of co-edu have been sent [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 09-11-26 09:46 |只看該作者
Hi Steelpen,

There are two small print nos. at the bottom of the letter.  Which one is the waiting list no.?

DoRiMe12345

原帖由 steelpen 於 09-11-25 21:04 發表
AHKMom, I am very impressed with your letter.
And I think it would be hurtful if no one is answering...

For your information, boys are active in SPCC.
They are not the book worm type.
You can see the ...

82#
發表於 09-11-26 11:58 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

83#
發表於 09-11-26 15:51 |只看該作者
Joejoe1010,

I share the same observation with you on those SPCC selected students.
And I would like to add one more point to your list, good visual perceptual abilities.

In fact, except the language ability, the questions asked during the 1st interview of SPCC, from what my boy told me, were similar to those “IQ” oriented-questions, e.g. ability to focus, putting pieces together (puzzles), tests on short-term memory, ability to understand the key points etc.  

I also agree for those being selected by SPCC, they are likely to have other offers from other top-tier schools like DBS, DGS, St Paul Boys, YWC etc.
As my boy has gone thro those 2nd interviews (except DGS of course), one way or the other, they tested the child with similar questions either in 1st or 2nd round interview.
And so, I tend to conclude that these are the reasons for those top-tier schools able to maintain their performance throughout the years.  The quality of the kids are good.  As long as proper guidance are provided, they will blossom.  (Please do not mistaken me saying the quality of the kids in other schools are bad!)

As such, the tests are all focused on the child himself but not their family background nor their wealth.
Some parents are just too sensitive.

原帖由 joejoe1010 於 09-11-26 11:58 發表
Daphne

綜合了我囝囝既性格同BK各位parents 既意見...大部份入圍既小朋友都有以下特點:

專注力強 - 我囝囝可以很完整把面試老師講述的一個複雜故事既重點覆述給我聽
有禮貌
服從性很高 - "老師同父母既命令很服從" ...

貢獻勳章

84#
發表於 09-11-26 17:03 |只看該作者
原帖由 joejoe1010 於 09-11-26 11:58 發表
Daphne

綜合了我囝囝既性格同BK各位parents 既意見...大部份入圍既小朋友都有以下特點:

專注力強 - 我囝囝可以很完整把面試老師講述的一個複雜故事既重點覆述給我聽
有禮貌
服從性很高 - "老師同父母既命令很服從" ...

200% 同意 !!
[img]http://forum.baby-kingdom.

85#
發表於 09-11-26 17:53 |只看該作者
I agree totally!
In the beginning, other people said that the school tends to choose rich people, but after going into the school and having done the interviews & registration, I think it's not true.
It depends a lot on the kid's attitude and ability, esp the performance. The school is fair in choosing the pupils who suit the school. I didn't feel they have any prejudice against less wealthy families.

原帖由 lho 於 09-11-26 15:51 發表
Joejoe1010,

I share the same observation with you on those SPCC selected students.
And I would like to add one more point to your list, good visual perceptual abilities.

In fact, except the lang ...

86#
發表於 09-11-26 21:03 |只看該作者
DoRiMe12345

I am sorry I do not know this year's practice.
I only remember Ms. Lee mentioned they list the # in the waiting list reply from last year's P1 presentation.

原帖由 DoRiMe12345 於 09-11-26 09:46 發表
Hi Steelpen,

There are two small print nos. at the bottom of the letter.  Which one is the waiting list no.?

DoRiMe12345

‹ 上一主題|下一主題