密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 SFA Acceptance Letter
樓主: Piaget
go

SFA Acceptance Letter [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-11-7 17:31 |只看該作者
I have also taken a look at the letter (application procedures) of the school. It says they will mail to the successful candidates, but it doesn't mention when wor... There is nothing like "mail before Nov 13".

Anyway, it's good to know the truth at last. I will go to the school on Nov 13 even if I haven't received anything next week.

22#
發表於 09-11-8 01:02 |只看該作者
Couldn't agree with you, and not only with school.  The whole system is so wasteful.   Why just use the internet its so simple.  

原帖由 dougdora 於 09-11-7 13:57 發表
personally, i really find this school is living in "stone age".. the way they communicate and treat applicants.. fm accept appln (long Q), interview registration and waiting arrangement (long Q again  ...

23#
發表於 09-11-9 17:01 |只看該作者
The acceptance letters will be sent out on this Wed/Thu.

On the other hand, I also hope that they will have a better arrangment about toilet from next year.  At least Several Hundreds people for a day to use only four movable toilets.  Try to think about the hygiene and the difficulties for the children to use.  (expecially for girls).  For the staff, they could use the toilets upstairs.  If they though the movable toilets are fine to use, why they did not use it together??? Terrible !!!!!!!!

24#
發表於 09-11-9 17:03 |只看該作者
請問你點知今個星期三/四會寄出D信呀?

25#
發表於 09-11-9 17:12 |只看該作者
The school mentioned the letters will be sent out on this Wednesday.  I phoned up the school today.

26#
發表於 09-11-9 17:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 KwokYi 於 09-11-9 17:01 發表
The acceptance letters will be sent out on this Wed/Thu.

On the other hand, I also hope that they will have a better arrangment about toilet from next year.  At least Several Hundreds people for a da ...

yes, I agree, very bad arrangement during the interview.

My another point is that there is a large empty hall inside, but it didn't arrange some seats for parent to sit inside, but force them to wait on the playground for hot sunshine.

If the school does not pay consideration to the parents, I don't think they will pay consideration to the students too.

[ 本帖最後由 fatbb_mama 於 09-11-9 17:22 編輯 ]

27#
發表於 09-11-9 18:20 |只看該作者
The whole process of SFA was very annoying. From the form getting to the interview day.

I wanted to bring the kid to toilet before the interview but was rejected by the students helper. They insisted my kid should use the toilet upstairs. But he was very desperate  so I ignored them and took him to use the mobile toilet at the playground. The condition of the mobile toilet was really bad. Not clean and very very difficult to be used by young kids. When we were back, we missed the line! He was standing there without help for a while and finally someone took him up the classroom.The student helpers were later scolded by the teacher for not enforcing well my kid to go up the classroom and not allowing them to use the toilets as the playground. poor kids..the teacher scolded them quite hard. For the next session of parents, they all needed to quene around the school outside. Poor kids and parents, it was so hot that day. Some kids wore long sheelves and they looked very tired under the sun.

For picking up the kids, it was quite smooth. This school is very mechanical, i could not feel much warm and care there.

28#
發表於 09-11-9 18:46 |只看該作者
Since I was the first session of the day so the arrangement for us was not bad. Of course during the interview we took a breakfast nearby instead of waiting at the playground under the hot sun. We were also being interviewed by 2 students and my impressions to the students were not bad.

原帖由 childrenfirst 於 09-11-9 18:20 發表
The whole process of SFA was very annoying. From the form getting to the interview day.

I wanted to bring the kid to toilet before the interview but was rejected by the students helper. They insiste ...

29#
發表於 09-11-9 19:58 |只看該作者
Yes, I am very appreicated on what their students did on their [so-called] interview.  Their English is fluent.  Good performance.

原帖由 tiksilong 於 09-11-9 18:46 發表
Since I was the first session of the day so the arrangement for us was not bad. Of course during the interview we took a breakfast nearby instead of waiting at the playground under the hot sun. We wer ...

30#
發表於 09-11-10 00:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 pyyip 於 09-11-9 19:58 發表
Yes, I am very appreicated on what their students did on their [so-called] interview.  Their English is fluent.  Good performance.

actually, I feel it is very "fake", force some outstanding students under the hot sun for a whole day in order to please the parents.

31#
發表於 09-11-10 00:11 |只看該作者
我都有同感.那天的安排有些少令人不安.流動廁所是最令人氣憤的.有朋友話,當天有老師在高空觀看各家長動態,所以安排所有家長在操場等.老師們的態度比較冷酷.
這次interview後,如果有幸收到confirm信,都要重新想想讀唔讀!?

32#
發表於 09-11-10 01:11 |只看該作者
I will definately hesitate to send my son to this school if he's being accepted.

I remembered when I submit my application after waiting for a long time, I finally sat down in front of the teacher. I took out my plastic folder & I started to take out the application form & some supporting documents from it. I only took less than 3 seconds to do so. The teacher had no patience at all & she grabbed & pulled my folder out of my hand, with a black face & she said"俾我啦!" in a very annoying voice.

I was so shocked but I did not let go. I pulled it back & also gave her a black face, & then I said "I have some personal docs inside that are not supposed to give to u!"

After I sorted out the docs quickly, only within 2 secs, then I gave it to her, she stared at me with a very black face.

What kind of teacher is this? I swear to god I only wasted her less than 8 secs in total, do I deserve all these black face & staring & pulling things out of my hand?

33#
發表於 09-11-10 10:17 |只看該作者
BUY 間學校就讀, BUY就放棄. 當年雖然IN 咗好多間, 但目標只是SFA. 所以當OK, 我就放棄所有學校包括政府LUCKY DRAW.

我地3年前去INTERVIEW, 佢地都係用同一套方法
(
排隊交表,
排隊CHECK DOC, 排隊INTERVIEW, 企操場一個鐘等接仔, 同學SHOW OFF 學校既LANGUAGE). 但我依然比仔仔入讀, 因為我BUY 間學校.

2年後, 我依然會講, 我冇後悔.

我不是要HARDSELL間學校, 但這是個人意見.

你地自己衡量吓啦.

34#
發表於 09-11-10 11:59 |只看該作者
Agree!!!
The interview system is very old style. I am very unlike their arrangement especially the submittion date. Please change la!!!

You know that the school is nearby a market. They let parents go outside to take a walk when their children in room. I saw some parents went to "shopping". One of them bought a home appliance. One of them bought some towel.

原帖由 Georgette 於 09-11-10 01:11 發表
I will definately hesitate to send my son to this school if he's being accepted.

I remembered when I submit my application after waiting for a long time, I finally sat down in front of the teacher. I ...

[ 本帖最後由 f0569 於 09-11-10 12:19 編輯 ]

35#
發表於 09-11-10 13:03 |只看該作者
Agreed. You buy then you apply, if not, actually no need to discuss...

36#
發表於 09-11-10 13:46 |只看該作者
如果冇申請, 點多方面了解多一些, 點知buy or not buy呢? 何況我們只於Interview arrangement比些意見, 不是多些意見,討論,才有機會進步嗎? 我們不是直接批評其教育質素呢。如果他們加以改善, 這學校不是更完美嗎???

原帖由 lbb 於 09-11-10 13:03 發表
Agreed. You buy then you apply, if not, actually no need to discuss...

37#
發表於 09-11-10 13:56 |只看該作者
Through this interview, this school gave me the following impression:

inconsiderate; impatience; very traditional; cold-hearted;

38#
發表於 09-11-10 17:00 |只看該作者

回覆 26# fatbb_mama 的文章

Super agree!  I think this school is sooooo ... inconsiderate!

39#
發表於 09-11-10 17:09 |只看該作者
當天面試時, 學校有貼出通告給家長: 面試過程太約45分鐘至1小時.

大家其實可以出外再回來. 點解大家要係操場等呢 ? 跟住仲係到投訴 ? 如果你們不是因為此間學校的口碑, 相信大家都不會到深水涉區取申請書.

如果大家由登記果一刻已經唔喜歡此學校, 為何仲要去interview呢 ?

(不喜勿插, 有感而發)

大家有冇想過老師都好辛苦幫大家interview, 仲要係咁多人當中選出來.

40#
發表於 09-11-10 17:16 |只看該作者
I have another view. Although it appears quite "fake" from the perspective of the school as you have said, I feel if I am the parent of the student I will appreciate the school giving the student the chance to talk with strangers and to practice in English.

原帖由 fatbb_mama 於 09-11-10 00:05 發表

actually, I feel it is very "fake", force some outstanding students under the hot sun for a whole day in order to please the parents.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題