用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單    

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-3-5 16:17 |顯示全部帖子
hi, Ian
你有冇沙田好的幼稚園介紹呢?

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-3-8 02:25 |顯示全部帖子
Hi alfiechan,

What are your preferences?

Normally, typical popular kindergartens for K1 applications are SKH and St. Paul's Church, for boys in HK island.

Ian

原帖由 alfiechan 於 10-3-5 16:06 發表
Hi Ian

Thank you for your information.

In my knowledge, I know the famous kindergartens are not accepted the youngest kids.  Therefore, I do not apply K1 for last year.  

Besides, I live in Hong K ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-3-8 15:05 |顯示全部帖子
I have heard good comments on Hong Kong Pre-school (Ascot).

原帖由 teacats 於 10-3-5 16:17 發表
hi, Ian
你有冇沙田好的幼稚園介紹呢?

發表於 10-3-10 08:51 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 302# iantsang 的文章

Hi Ian

Thank you for your advise.

Accept SKH and St. Paul's Church kindergartens.  

Do you have any comment for the below kindergartens:-

1. HONG KONG LING LIANG CHURCH KINDERGARTEN
2. RHENISH MISSION SCHOOL
3. OKRBC LUI KWOK PAT FONG KINDERGARTEN
4. PRECIOUS BLOOD KINDERGARTEN
5. THE CHURCH OF CHRIST IN CHINA WANCHAI CHURCH KINDERGARTEN / NURSERY
6. TRUE LIGHT MIDDLE SCH OF HK K/G
7. ST STEPHEN'S CHURCH PRI SCH & KG

Cheers!
Alfie

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-3-17 01:31 |顯示全部帖子
Hi alfiechan,

As far as I know, the first three are good and are you living in west side of HK island?  I think (3) is a better choice for those living in Wan Chai/ Causeway Bay and planning for Hennessy Road PS.

True light is a good one too but the consideration of course is majority of students there are girls.  But it does provide guarantee to their primary school and I think their primary students have pretty good allocation result to good secondary.

Wonder why you will have St. Stephen's Church in your list, you live nearby?

Ian

原帖由 alfiechan 於 10-3-10 08:51 發表
Hi Ian

Accept SKH and St. Paul's Church kindergartens.  

Do you have any comment for the below kindergartens:-

1. HONG KONG LING LIANG CHURCH KINDERGARTEN
2. RHENISH MIS ...

發表於 10-3-18 12:55 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 305# iantsang 的文章

Hi Ian

I live in Wanchai. I know St. Stephen's Church is a good KG.  Therefore, if I can get an offer from St. Stephen's Church, I will move in Central.

發表於 10-3-18 13:42 |顯示全部帖子
Do you have any advice on the choice of kindergartens and primary schools in Tseung Kwan O or SaiKung or 坑口?THANKS!!!

發表於 10-3-18 16:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

With your knowledge, do you think Dec Boy would be better to be BIG B ? or still ok being a Small B?

Kindergarten is one thing, but Primary is another big issue. Are all the private sch & DSS do not like small B?

For your ref, I live in Kln Tong.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-3-18 16:58 |顯示全部帖子
Really?  I am sure St. Stephen's Girls is a good kinder and St. Paul's Church is also good too.  But have never heard good comments on St. Stephen's Church (except those written by writers).

I grew up studied in that neighbourhood and may be their secondary school students gave too bad an impression which affect my view on their kinder.  Hope this is the reason.

原帖由 alfiechan 於 10-3-18 12:55 發表
Hi Ian

I live in Wanchai. I know St. Stephen's Church is a good KG.  Therefore, if I can get an offer from St. Stephen's Church, I will move in Central.

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 10-3-18 16:59 編輯 ]

發表於 10-3-18 17:08 |顯示全部帖子
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

發表於 10-4-13 17:08 |顯示全部帖子
hi Ian,

i am live in Quarry Bay and my BB is a small boy 11/2009. Hope to know your suggestion in choosing kindergarden or n1 for my consideration(like one-dragon/DSS or anything else).

Very thank for your help la....

新手mama

發表於 10-4-14 02:11 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# suk11188 的文章

Hi, Ian

My daught born in 2007 dec. she has got pooi to and york offer (both are pm class) I am really worry and don't know how to choice. would you please give me some advice!

many thanks

發表於 10-4-14 11:38 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian,

With your knowledge, do you think Dec Boy would be better to be BIG B ? or still ok being a Small B?

Kindergarten is one thing, but Primary is another big issue. Are all the private sch & DSS do not like small B? I would target Alliance & Ying Wah for my boy for Primary.

For your ref, I live in Kln Tong.

發表於 10-4-14 11:51 |顯示全部帖子
hi ian, could u share your views about the ranking of private/dss coed primary schs? between govt and aided, do you suggest govt coed is better than aided's in terms of academic performance and secondary places allocation?

發表於 10-4-14 21:46 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian, really want to thank you for all the advise and comments you have given to so many parents. Learned a lot fr it. I am not fr Hk and we were not sure about schools in hk.
Can i pls ask for an advise... my girl is born end of Aug and a little "sai tamm". I want her to go to school happily. We are thinking of Heep Yunn and True light in Tai Hang. I want her to be disipline and indipendant. How are the schools and teachers, any idea? Thank you...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-4-16 00:17 |顯示全部帖子
Hi babyakambm,

Sorry to miss your message as I was replying last time I checked message so didn't notice the message your left here.

It appears that many kindergartens prejudice on small B but it is not universal.  So, never give up and start prepare your son better if you know he can be disadvantaged.  Of course, the development of the children depends on their natural talent so don't push too hard if you find resistance.  It is not the end of the world to start school a year later.  But if you find he has the potential to fit in within his year, then why not give it a try first and you can always try again if necessary.

The effects of small B would be not as severe for primary school but it also depends on each performance of individual small B.  Some of them can be really outstanding too!

Good luck to you!

Ian

原帖由 babyakambm 於 10-3-18 16:57 發表
Hi,

Kindergarten is one thing, but Primary is another big issue. Are all the private sch & DSS d ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-4-16 00:25 |顯示全部帖子
Hi qqbabe,

I don't find govt primary schools better than aided schools at all.  Some people like the gov't primary schools only because of its connections with some famous gov't secondary schools (small number of seats reserved for the linked primary schools).

Concerning ranks of DSS/ Primary schools...... everyone should have different preferences and no schools are the best in every aspects.

Ian

原帖由 qqbabe 於 10-4-14 11:51 發表
hi ian, could u share your views about the ranking of private/dss coed primary schs? between govt and aided, do you suggest govt coed is better than aided's in terms of academic performance and second ...

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 10-4-16 00:26 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-4-16 00:39 |顯示全部帖子
Hi suk11188,

Your son is just 5-6 months old and you are so anxious to plan for pre-nursery/ kindergarten already?

Actually, there aren't many good choices in HK island for boys in this perspective.  You may consider kinders like Victoria or Rosaryhill which offers private primary section.  It you don't mind, True Light in Tai Hang is also another option.

Ian

原帖由 suk11188 於 10-4-13 17:08 發表
hi Ian,

i am live in Quarry Bay and my BB is a small boy 11/2009. Hope to know your suggestion in choosing kindergarden or n1 for my consideration(like one-dragon/DSS or anything else).

Very thank f ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-4-16 00:42 |顯示全部帖子
Hi circle2009,

Basically I like York if the children is more active and outspoken person.  However, the costs will be a concern and there are no guarantee for primary schools.  Pooi To on the other hand is a good kindergarten and your daughter can have its primary for backup.  If you don't have any advantages for primary school, then I would choose Pooi To.

Ian

原帖由 circle2009 於 10-4-14 02:11 發表
Hi, Ian

My daught born in 2007 dec. she has got pooi to and york offer (both are pm class) I am really worry and don't know how to choice. would you please give me some advice!

many thanks

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-4-16 00:44 |顯示全部帖子
Hi jenjen321,

Don't worry as both of these kindergartens are very good and should fit your expectation.

Ian

原帖由 jenjen321 於 10-4-14 21:46 發表
Hi Ian, really want to thank you for all the advise and comments you have given to so many parents. Learned a lot fr it. I am not fr Hk and we were not sure about schools in hk.
Can i pls ask for an  ...