用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

261#
發表於 10-1-25 10:46 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

You know quite well about me...SPK surely my 1st priority, but understand how difficult to get a seat in these few years as the competition really keen.

I also like SH very much as I prefer 傳統而嚴緊的教學 rather than 純活動教學, unless we find a 活動教學小學 for my kids, otherwise I do think traditional kinder makes kids more behaviour and well prepared for their primary school.

Of course I will apply GH as well, let see my daughter's ability and luck, hope she could success at least in one of three...God bless!  

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-1-24 13:14 發表
Hi BabyHilary,

I think SPK will still be your top priority for Hilary, right?

Yes, my younger daughter will attend Creative for N1 and then apply SHCK for K1.  But will also need to apply a few more ...
感謝天父所賜一切恩惠, 我們誠心感謝您, 因主耶穌基督之名, 亞孟。

262#
發表於 10-1-25 12:19 |只看該作者
Dear Ian,

Thanks for your reply.  I live on Hong Kong side & I just have the interview on 23/1 (Butler Mount campus), so not yet have the result, i hope my son can get an offer, SKH is my dream kindergarten, so your ranking is SKH>KV>St. Paul Church, right?

醒目開學勳章

263#
發表於 10-1-25 13:57 |只看該作者
Hi BabyHilary,

Of course!  You have studied so hard to prepare for your son's application at SPK last year so definitely have read from you!

You are a really good mom, and your daughter is fortunate to have a caring mother and elder brother too!  I wish you good luck to all three kindergartens next year!

Let me know if you need more information next year for SHCK.  The good thing is next year there should be extra 60 places at SHCK (to be confirmed)!  So total of 240 seats so parents who wanna try SHCK (including me), this is definitely good news!

Ian

原帖由 BabyHilary 於 10-1-25 10:46 發表
Hi Ian,

You know quite well about me...SPK surely my 1st priority, but understand how difficult to get a seat in these few years as the competition really keen.

I also like SH very much as I prefer ...

醒目開學勳章

264#
發表於 10-1-25 13:59 |只看該作者
Personally I would like KV even more than SKH actually, because (1) we don't live in HK island and (2) I don't have St. Paul's Co-ed or St. Paul's boys as my target at all.

So in your case, SKH should definitely be the top choice.  And since you live in HK island, may as well choose St. Paul's Church over KV unless you have any special reasons.  Is there any?

Ian

原帖由 Javismom 於 10-1-25 12:19 發表
Dear Ian,

Thanks for your reply.  I live on Hong Kong side & I just have the interview on 23/1 (Butler Mount campus), so not yet have the result, i hope my son can get an offer, SKH is my dream kinde ...

265#
發表於 10-1-25 14:35 |只看該作者
For boy, choose Pui Ching.

For Girl, choose Good Hope.

If either boy or girl and wanna shoot for a primary school better than Pui Ching and Good Hope, plus willing to take a chance, then St. Cat.

Hi Ian,
I have asked for the advice in other post. Thank you for your advice. However, I don't know much about both GH/PC. Can u give me some more information about them? My child is a girl. Why u choose GH? Is it garantee to promote to P1 in PC/GH KG? Any other factors I should concern?
Thanks

266#
發表於 10-1-25 15:20 |只看該作者
Ian, I have made effort for my son's kinder application but unfortunately he was failed in our first 2 priorities...Hope her little sister could makes our dream come true!

Do u mean starting from 2011/12, SH might provides 240 seats for K1? They will have 2 more classes for these 60 seats or change to 40 students a class? Anyway it's really a good news for u & me & many many parents!

Thanks for your warm greetings and good luck to ur younger daughter! Appreciate that u're always willing to share experience & opinions with us.

Have some queries and worries about my son's study would seek your advise, pls kindly check pm!

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-1-25 13:57 發表
Of course!  You have studied so hard to prepare for your son's application at SPK last year so definitely have read from you!

You are a really good mom, and your daughter is fortunate to have a caring mother and elder brother too!  I wish you good luck to all three kindergartens next year!

Let me know if you need more information next year for SHCK.  The good thing is next year there should be extra 60 places at SHCK (to be confirmed)!  So total of 240 seats so parents who wanna try SHCK (including me), this is definitely good news!

醒目開學勳章

267#
發表於 10-1-25 17:04 |只看該作者
Hi lamleebb,

Basically PC should be a happy kindergarten while some basic knowledge will be supplied to the children.  It will guarantee all their kindergarten students to their primary section.  Since their secondary section will also change to Direct subsidy, that means as long as your girl can maintain fair academic level, it is an one-dragon for 15 years.

For the case of GH, since the kindergarten is new, I guess no ones can assure you how it is.  At least we know they are not accepting voucher so that means they will have more flexibility on designing the program contents, with NET teachers and less activity learning approach.  GH primary and secondary is good but also not easy.  Similarly, they are already a DSS secondary school so you can look at 15 years of one-dragon if can maintain a fair academic standard.

The key differences are Pui Ching secondary is using Chinese as MOI while GH is definitely English.  I personally prefer Catholic schools with single gender so certainly I would prefer GH over PC.

Ian

原帖由 lamleebb 於 10-1-25 14:35 發表

Hi Ian,
I have asked for the advice in other post. Thank you for your advice. However, I don't know much about both GH/PC. Can u give me some more information about them? My child is a girl. Why u c ...

醒目開學勳章

268#
發表於 10-1-25 17:11 |只看該作者
Hi BabyHilary,

I think you are very dedicated and had spent tremendous efforts last year for your son.  He should be very proud of you!

The interview result never really reflects the preparation done nor the intelligence level of the child, but simply whether the characteristics of themselves and the family fit the target group of each kindergarten.  May be it is faith that doesn't want your son to be surrounded by so many girls!

I am sorry I didn't make it clear about SHCK.  Actually it is because they have 10 classrooms so their pattern of admission is limited by the number of classrooms available, 3-3-4.  So, ONLY once every three years they can accept 60 more students (30 for am and 30 for pm for this extra classroom).  So your younger daughter and mine are lucky indeed!

I will try to reply your PM later today since it is actually quite long!  hehe, hope you don't mind.

Ian

原帖由 BabyHilary 於 10-1-25 15:20 發表
Ian, I have made effort for my son's kinder application but unfortunately he was failed in our first 2 priorities...Hope her little sister could makes our dream come true!

Do u mean starting from 201 ...

269#
發表於 10-1-25 17:15 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

270#
發表於 10-1-25 17:50 |只看該作者
Dear Ian,

Thanks for your advice.  

For me, I'll choose SKH>KV>St. Paul Church, but if i can't get an offer from SKH, i'll go to KV, because KV has a strong academic background, although it's on Kowloon side.

Thanks for your sharing!

醒目開學勳章

271#
發表於 10-1-26 01:27 |只看該作者
I have replied your PM, please check.

原帖由 BabyHilary 於 10-1-25 15:20 發表

Do u mean starting from 201 ...

272#
發表於 10-1-26 10:34 |只看該作者
Fully understand now, because my son's kinder have 7 classrooms, 2-2-3...ur daughter and mine are very lucky ah!

Thanks for reading and replying my long pm!  

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-1-25 17:11 發表
I am sorry I didn't make it clear about SHCK.  Actually it is because they have 10 classrooms so their pattern of admission is limited by the number of classrooms available, 3-3-4.  So, ONLY once every three years they can accept 60 more students (30 for am and 30 for pm for this extra classroom).  So your younger daughter and mine are lucky indeed!

I will try to reply your PM later today since it is actually quite long!  hehe, hope you don't mind.

[ 本帖最後由 BabyHilary 於 10-1-26 10:41 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

273#
發表於 10-1-26 12:58 |只看該作者
hi shadma,

I think you have a good list of kindergartens to apply already.  If you need some backups for primary school, then you can consider also True Light and Kau Yan.  However, majority of the students will be girls for True Light.

Ian

原帖由 shadma 於 10-1-25 17:15 發表
Hi super ian,

My son is 0804 and lives in HK side....

Any kinder will you also recommend except SKH, St. Paul's Church, Rhenish HK, Ling Liang Church, Man Sang HK...... I'm afraid I need to apply mo ...

醒目開學勳章

274#
發表於 10-1-26 17:24 |只看該作者
Hi Javismom,

I basically agree with you.  May I ask you more on what sort of primary schools are you planning for your son?

Ian

原帖由 Javismom 於 10-1-25 17:50 發表
Dear Ian,

Thanks for your advice.  

For me, I'll choose SKH>KV>St. Paul Church, but if i can't get an offer from SKH, i'll go to KV, because KV has a strong academic background, although it's on Kow ...

醒目開學勳章

275#
發表於 10-1-26 17:26 |只看該作者
Hi BabyHilary,

I left you a note thru PM, please check.

Feel free to check with me for more information, hope I can help with my best ability.

Ian

原帖由 BabyHilary 於 10-1-26 10:34 發表
Fully understand now, because my son's kinder have 7 classrooms, 2-2-3...ur daughter and mine are very lucky ah!

Thanks for reading and replying my long pm!  

276#
發表於 10-1-27 10:07 |只看該作者
Dear Ian,

Good morning.  Be frank, i still have no idea at all, i think on HK side, may be SPCC, St. Paul Boys, Wah Yan...kowloon side, may be DBS, LS, ying wah.....

As i know it's not easy to get in all these primay schools, can u give me some advices?

Thank you so much!

醒目開學勳章

277#
發表於 10-1-27 13:40 |只看該作者
SKH and St. Paul's should be logical place for SPCC and St. Paul's Boy, you can see their allocation result on their homepage.

For DBS and Ying Wa, I guess besides the kindergarten, some additional activities may need to be arranged to strengthen the application.

原帖由 Javismom 於 10-1-27 10:07 發表
Dear Ian,

Good morning.  Be frank, i still have no idea at all, i think on HK side, may be SPCC, St. Paul Boys, Wah Yan...kowloon side, may be DBS, LS, ying wah.....

As i know it's not easy to get i ...

278#
發表於 10-1-27 18:33 |只看該作者
Dear Ian,

Thanks for sharing.

279#
發表於 10-2-21 15:57 |只看該作者
Hi Ian

Have heard that no more AM class for SH Primary in 2012?  Is that true?  Then what's the fate of PM govt-aid section....

醒目開學勳章

280#
發表於 10-2-21 16:50 |只看該作者
I have not heard such news.  Where did you hear about it?  2012 is the cutoff line where SHCS (pm) needs to change to whole day session, but that doesn't mean SHCSPS needs to be closed.  Or you are referring to the change related to feeder school system?

Ian

原帖由 Tofyma 於 10-2-21 15:57 發表
Hi Ian

Have heard that no more AM class for SH Primary in 2012?  Is that true?  Then what's the fate of PM govt-aid section....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題