用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Will ur child's teacher call/email if ur child is si ...
發新帖
查看: 1621|回覆: 5
go

Will ur child's teacher call/email if ur child is sick at home? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-18 17:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
just want to find out if ur child is sick for school, will the teacher take the initiative to call or email u to show their care?

I will feel very warm if they do so.

Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-9-18 17:25 |只看該作者
for me, it is not necessary.  Also, I don't think this is teacher's responsibility.

3#
發表於 09-9-18 17:48 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

4#
發表於 09-9-18 18:24 |只看該作者
Thank both mums for sharing.
my son is sick today and no call/email from teacher.

why i expect this is becoz one of my frend told me last wk her daughter were sick for few days and the teacher email her mum every day, she feel very impressed..

i agree with u that it is not really what a teacher must do, but definitely we will be more than happy to receive such calls, coz i hope the teahcers are really caring and warm and especially has passion with the children...

[ 本帖最後由 sunflowersg 於 09-9-18 18:25 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 09-9-18 22:05 |只看該作者

回覆 2# wisekid2007 的文章

this show that the teacher really cares.

6#
發表於 09-9-18 23:45 |只看該作者
I agree it's not necessarily the teacher's responsibility. However, if you didn't inform the school, the school's office typically would call and see why your child was absent. Especially during this sensitive and worrisome time with H1N1 cases.

I believe a teacher NOT calling doesn't mean he/she is not a good teacher. A good teacher has TONS of things to do and follow up before and after school, so as long as your child's absence is already reported or informed, I believe if the teacher calls, that's fine, but if he doesn't, that's normal too.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題