搜索
發新帖
查看: 1621|回覆: 4
go

To Driving Parents [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-16 08:03 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear all,

It's quite OK we drove my daughter to school today at around 7:15 a.m..  There're 2 volunteers (maybe parents) picking up our daughter from the car, parents had to stay.  Four security guards in the School gate.

I hope all our parent drivers follow the unwritten rule (one by one) to the school gate instead of jump-into the line.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-16 08:08 |只看該作者
Also, we heard a lot of neighourhood in Choi Wan and mini-bus drivers compliant about we're stucking the road.

"Those richman's school has to stuck the road and we're taking mini-bus to school."

3#
發表於 09-9-16 09:38 |只看該作者
For return,

We told our daughter not that rush.  The teacher will ask the student the car plate number.
Once, the teacher recongnise our car, she will bring my daughter to the car.  We no need to get off and we have to teacher our daughter how to take off the school bag when she get in and put on the seat belt.
We just patient and follow the car one by one to the door.

4#
發表於 09-9-16 09:39 |只看該作者
Sorry for typing mistake.
On the fifth row, "teacher" is "teach".

5#
發表於 09-9-18 16:50 |只看該作者
The neighourhood in Choi Wan are always complianting us and very impolite to Good Hopers.  Our school in the morning and leaving time really make them inconvenience.  I hope our school can discuss with police department to solve the problem.  Otherwise, this will make our students feeling badly.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題