搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Bad experience with Daxxx A lixx
發新帖
查看: 1924|回覆: 11
go

Bad experience with Daxxx A lixx [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-6 00:53 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I was looking for another ballet school for my 2 little girls after their ballet school in Causeway Bay could no longer run a Saturday Class from Sep.   Had a real bad experience with this ballet school in Lee Theatre Plaza.  I was told by the counter staff during a telephone enquiry that the fee for ballet class for my 2 little girls are $1250 each for 3 months.  I specifically repeated my question whether the said $1250 really covers 3 months that means 12 lessons so to speak and the staff said yes.  She even told me that I could join their trial class for $270 each.  No other fees was mentioned.  

After their trial class I was about to enrol and then the same counter staff said totally another thing.  I was then told that $1250 was for 1 month only.  I mentioned briefly what I was told then during my telephone call but the staff denied what was said and show my the charge leaflet.  What sucks was then I was told for the 1st time that on top of the said fee there was an extra $80 for the handbook and another one off $300 as admin fee!!!!

I expressed that I was mislead and so would make other arrangement, so I just paid $540 for the trial class for my 2 girls and walked away!

On my return journey home, another staff from Daxxx a Lixx phoned me and said that sorry Mrs. XXX, we can now offer you $1250 for your 2 girls, that is, giving you 50% discount, your girls can dance for half of the fee!!!  My respond was surprise, why would they changed so rapidly?  I didn't think they were being honest so I turned down.

Does anyone have similar experience with this ballet school?

[ 本帖最後由 kylie_mom 於 09-10-8 11:40 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-6 22:02 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 09-9-12 12:38 |只看該作者
Thanks for sharing.  I will never recommend this to anyone then

4#
發表於 09-10-7 04:47 |只看該作者
you are right,it is a very bad bad bad ballet school!
I had met the principle last few years when my daughter was young,their administration policy is very MESSY and make me confuse,the important thing is that they are not professional,only the decoration of the classroom,but the programme is not proper and professional as I was  ballet student when I was young.
One more thing is that the principle was a WOMAN ,i think you know who she is.She is a bad and rude lady i had never seen.She did use her finger pointing to me and said "I don't accept your girl to study here!",you know y?It is because I expose their "bad points" at that moment in front of the reception and the other parents,so she was very angry at that time and said such of things inpolietly to me(mother).May be I was not dressed well at that time,only T
shirt and jeans,without diamond and LV!She pointing to my face and scold me!TOO bad.!!
How can a school principle likes this!!
原帖由 wootaitai 於 09-9-6 22:02 發表
yes my daughter was there last year. At one point they raised their fees to avg $300 per lesson (from under $200). Then when students start to withdraw, they offer you "buy 3 months get 3 months free" ...

5#
發表於 09-10-7 12:35 |只看該作者
It's really a nightmare!!!
Never think of a principal can do this to someone

6#
發表於 09-10-7 12:50 |只看該作者
Really??  But they have 儀態 and table manner classes.....how could they convince us to let our kids to learn from this kind of principal/school??  
Thanks for sharing and I will not consider this school anymore.

7#
發表於 09-10-7 13:59 |只看該作者
thanks for sharing! just want to send my little girl there as it is nearby!  i will definitely not consider this ballet school anymore.

by the way, is there any recommendation for another at causeway bay?

8#
發表於 09-10-7 21:59 |只看該作者
我都好有同感! 呢間係最差嘅ballet school!

我囡之前係呢間學校上咗1/2年, 不但admin差, 老師亦很差! 當時我同個囡退學, 俾咗按金,要一個月通知, 好後悔我冇蝕住走! 由於我的退學原因直數佢地所有的不是(忍咗好耐, 不能不講), 結果佢地啲老師同我個囡唔知講咩, 攪到我囡由好鍾意ballet突變為唔鍾意! 最後2堂連學校都唔肯入!

9#
發表於 09-10-7 22:25 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

10#
發表於 09-10-9 17:21 |只看該作者
Highly recommended "Isla school of dance", my daughter  is  also  dancing  there,  for  more
informations  please  pm me.

11#
發表於 09-10-10 08:27 |只看該作者
原帖由 chatroom台長 於 09-10-9 17:21 發表
Highly recommended "Isla school of dance", my daughter  is  also  dancing  there,  for  more
informations  please  pm me.

Hi chatroom台長,

I've interest.
1) Is it an English speaking dancing school?
2) How many class is there per week?
3) Any award &/or performance arrangement by the school?

Thanks.
:-D :-?

12#
發表於 09-10-12 12:20 |只看該作者
Hi sisteryu,

1)  Yes,  they  are  English  speaking  dancing  school.

2)  They  have  3-4  class per  week.

3)  They  have  school  performance  arrrangement   
For  more  informations,  please  pm me.

原帖由 sisteryu 於 09-10-10 08:27 發表

Hi chatroom台長,

I've interest.
1) Is it an English speaking dancing school?
2) How many class is there per week?
3) Any award &/or performance arrangement by the school?

Thanks.

[ 本帖最後由 chatroom台長 於 09-10-12 12:21 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題