密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅男女中學附屬小學 09/10小一家長請進
樓主: CSW
go

09/10小一家長請進 [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 09-10-3 10:41 |只看該作者
do you revise with your kids, they seem to have gone through a lot of materials, esp chinese....

原帖由 steelpen 於 09-10-2 15:17 發表
I thought there is supposed to be no accessment during the 1st term for P1....

Since I have no idea what is it about, I have decided not to think about it.  :D

102#
發表於 09-10-3 23:40 |只看該作者
sorry, 入黎搭句咀, 我囡囡讀緊p2.

p1上學期係冇任何assessment架, 所以中理中讀等只apply to下學期, 繼續好好享受p1的honeymoon啦!!

103#
發表於 09-10-4 10:12 |只看該作者
it is written in my kid's handbook to revise Chinese
p. xx - xx every week.
Thus I make sure kid knows how to write those 詞語.

As to General Studies, I'd make sure kid knows how to read all the words and write those words that have highlighted in class.

Since there is no accessment in 1st term,
I think it is not wise to make it hard and discourage the kid.
Just make ourselves (me, hubby & the kid) used to the revision routine, that's all.

濤兒, thanks for your advice!

原帖由 suz 於 09-10-3 10:41 發表
do you revise with your kids, they seem to have gone through a lot of materials, esp chinese....

104#
發表於 09-10-6 21:15 |只看該作者
估唔到...今日小兒在學校被另一位高年級男同學推埋牆, 仲撞到個頭, 起左個「小樓」...我已跟班主任備案, 看看能否查出是哪個bully...

105#
發表於 09-10-6 21:45 |只看該作者
o no..... it is really bad....
i hope your boy is ok by now.
i am sure the class teacher will take this matter seriously.

原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-6 21:15 發表

106#
發表於 09-10-6 21:50 |只看該作者
Since my boy keeps saying that he feels a little dizzy and has some headache, my husband just brought him to the hospital to do a check up (it may be not a severe injury but it's on the head, I better get some professional opinion).

原帖由 steelpen 於 09-10-6 21:45 發表
o no..... it is really bad....
i hope your boy is ok by now.
i am sure the class teacher will take this matter seriously.

107#
發表於 09-10-6 21:59 |只看該作者
that's shocking!!!!! I hope the school will look into the matter properly!  which class is he in?

原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-6 21:50 發表
Since my boy keeps saying that he feels a little dizzy and has some headache, my husband just brought him to the hospital to do a check up (it may be not a severe injury but it's on the head, I better ...

108#
發表於 09-10-6 22:03 |只看該作者
My boy can only say that the bully is a higher form student...he came to my boy and said,"You look so dumb."

原帖由 suz 於 09-10-6 21:59 發表
that's shocking!!!!! I hope the school will look into the matter properly!  which class is he in?

109#
發表於 09-10-6 22:29 |只看該作者
原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-6 22:03 發表
My boy can only say that the bully is a higher form student...he came to my boy and said,"You look so dumb."

Oh no! Hope your son is OK! Did your son report to his class teacher immediately? He was probably in shock.....poor kid...

110#
發表於 09-10-6 22:35 |只看該作者
Yes, he was very shocked and embarrassed...he asked his classmates not to tell the others...but one of his classmate reports that to the co-teacher. She took a look at my boy's injury but say nothing...I found it out when my boy got home and told me the whole story...then I called the class teacher to report it to her...
I told my boy to be very careful, when he sensed that someone is approaching aggressively towards him, he had to avoid him and stay with the classmates or teachers on duty during the recess.

111#
發表於 09-10-6 22:49 |只看該作者
Is he fine now?  
Hope that such matter will be stopped!

原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-6 21:50 發表
Since my boy keeps saying that he feels a little dizzy and has some headache, my husband just brought him to the hospital to do a check up (it may be not a severe injury but it's on the head, I better ...

112#
發表於 09-10-6 22:54 |只看該作者
原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-6 22:35 發表
Yes, he was very shocked and embarrassed...he asked his classmates not to tell the others...but one of his classmate reports that to the co-teacher. She took a look at my boy's injury but say nothing. ...

I would expect there will be some kind of verbal teasing going on from higher grade kids to p1 kids cuz that always happen in a school. But hitting and pushing someone to a wall for no reason at all is really bad. I hope this incident won't discourage your son from playing during recess time or his liking for going to school....tell him to stay with his friends and tell the prefects or teachers on duty immediately if anything happens. There are usually prefects and teachers on each floor or on the playground during recess time.

113#
發表於 09-10-6 23:13 |只看該作者
CSW,
Really sorry to hear that. My friend told me there are some naughty kids like to tease younger kids on the school bus. It's difficult to explain to the kids about this. (we always teach our kids that we need to be nice to everyone.)
Hope your son will be fine soon..
原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-6 22:35 發表
Yes, he was very shocked and embarrassed...he asked his classmates not to tell the others...but one of his classmate reports that to the co-teacher. She took a look at my boy's injury but say nothing. ...
http://www.studio123.hk/onlinealbum/2008-02-03/preston.html

114#
發表於 09-10-6 23:20 |只看該作者
CSW:  I hope your boy is fine now.....to be honest, I have not anticipated such behaviour from older kids .... take care.......suz

原帖由 LydiaWong 於 09-10-6 23:13 發表
CSW,
Really sorry to hear that. My friend told me there are some naughty kids like to tease younger kids on the school bus. It's difficult to explain to the kids about this. (we always teach our kids  ...

115#
發表於 09-10-7 01:18 |只看該作者
Thank you to all P.1 moms.My boy had been back from the hospital, and the doctor said he should be fine if he has no fever or vomiting by tomorrow morning. The X-ray is OK too. He slept already. It seems like he doesn't have much worry about playing during recess now, but I will keep an eye on his feelings.
I also hope the class teacher can lead me to an appropriate conclusion of this issue. I share this incident with you because I don't want to see this happens to any of the kids. As parents, we have to teach our kids to protect themselves beforehand.

116#
發表於 09-10-7 09:11 |只看該作者
It is sad and shock to hear what happen to your son. Hope he is feeling better. Take care !

原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-7 01:18 發表
Thank you to all P.1 moms.My boy had been back from the hospital, and the doctor said he should be fine if he has no fever or vomiting by tomorrow morning. The X-ray is OK too. He slept already. It se ...

117#
發表於 09-10-7 11:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-7 01:18 發表
Thank you to all P.1 moms.My boy had been back from the hospital, and the doctor said he should be fine if he has no fever or vomiting by tomorrow morning. The X-ray is OK too. He slept already. It se ...

Hello CSW,

I'm sorry to what had happened to your boy.  As a mum, I can feel your pain.

In reality, this kind of things not just happen in school but in the park, playground, anywhere.  We must teach our kids how to protect themselves. Sometimes kids are scared to voice out when they are treated misbehaviorly by other naughty kids.  And sometimes, they don't know how to express their feelings to adults like teachers or parents.  They may choose to hide the things in hearts.  As parents, we need to observe carefully on their behaviour after school, talk to them casually (not in a parental approach), helping them to release their inner feelings and thus understand more about their school life.

Hope your son can forget the unhappiness and get himself back to enjoy his school life.

118#
發表於 09-10-7 16:30 |只看該作者
I asked  my boy how he feels today...and he told me he felt afraid at school, cos he met that higher form boy during the recess again, and that boy kept chasing him until he ran back to his classroom. And I guess he was too frightened to tell the teachers about it, he said he's not sure the teacher will listen to him because he's a P.1.
He also said that he had asked 3 of his fellow classmates to protect him...

[ 本帖最後由 CSW 於 09-10-18 23:43 編輯 ]

119#
發表於 09-10-7 21:43 |只看該作者
我認為妳可以寫手冊
他們會比較快回應妳

試試看
原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-7 16:30 發表
I asked  my boy how he feels today...and he told me he felt afraid at school, cos he met that higher form boy during the recess again, and that boy kept chasing him until he ran back to his classroom. ...

120#
發表於 09-10-7 21:52 |只看該作者
會唔會係因為唔小心??.....可能係跑或著冇悌到有人企係度....所以撞到..

但如果真係"故意""特登"  我都覺得要同老師反應...
o個位高班哥哥老師都必須要知道...
原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-6 21:15 發表
‹ 上一主題|下一主題