about St Catherine [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 09-9-17 09:43 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

82#
發表於 09-9-17 11:48 |只看該作者
Many thanks!

原帖由 bighead9849 於 09-9-17 00:43 發表
各位媽咪, 今日我打過去 St. Cat 問過, 佢地話依家入緊 d 名字去電腦, 大約星期六左右, 就可以打去, 睇下攞唔攞到form, 而 application form 會於九月底寄出, 大家 good luck ! ...

83#
發表於 09-9-17 13:59 |只看該作者
I also missed the application date and I just called them and they said no more forms la...is it really they will have second round form available this saturday? Thanks all mama..

84#
發表於 09-9-18 05:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 BBCoffee 於 09-9-17 13:59 發表
I also missed the application date and I just called them and they said no more forms la...is it really they will have second round form available this saturday? Thanks all mama..

No second round form distribution for sure...  BK mami just said to check whether we will get a form after saturday once the school has logged the names into the system.

I am sure St. Cat got more forms then expected this year, they will be busy on arranging the existing applications so I must say the chance is really low if you still haven't sent the letter to them.....  

I sent the form during weekend, supposed the post office will deliver the letters on Monday....  Would it get any delay if too many letters rushed to St. Cat.....???  Can I check the post office?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題