用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 parent's involvement & outings in ESF kindergarten ...
發新帖
查看: 1958|回覆: 3
go

parent's involvement & outings in ESF kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-1 10:37 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
there is no one talk about parent's involvement or outings/visits or extra activities, and can hardly find any information from ESF kinders' website, i'm wondering is there any? pls advice, thx!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-10 23:56 |只看該作者
They will have a Clearwater Bay School Fair on Nov 21. Did you get the notice from school? You can also join the parents volunteer.

3#
發表於 09-9-13 22:11 |只看該作者
when you atteded the "meet parents" day, you should received a lot of documents,  one in light purple colour is "Parent Volunteers".
it already told you all the information, such as why sould i be volunteers? what will i do? general routine?
so if you interesting be a parent volunteers, you just need to tell your class teacher.
regarding the activies, they will inform you by the communication book.
原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-9-1 10:37 發表
there is no one talk about parent's involvement or outings/visits or extra activities, and can hardly find any information from ESF kinders' website, i'm wondering is there any? pls advice, thx!

4#
發表於 09-9-20 01:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 HaileyChn 於 09-9-10 23:56 發表
They will have a Clearwater Bay School Fair on Nov 21. Did you get the notice from school? You can also join the parents volunteer.

Nov 21 is CWBS School fair. 蜜蜜 is asking about ESF Kinder one, like Abacus or TY.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題