用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 民生書院小學 2009/10 小一
樓主: Gordon0304
go

2009/10 小一

發表於 10-6-17 14:16 |顯示全部帖子
前天才考完試, 估吾到咁快就知道成績, 我仔話今天已在手冊抄低各科成績, 很想快D 回家看, 因我覺得下學期D野都吾易, 加上我仔成日錯埋D careless mistakes, 真有點擔心....

吾知其他家長覺得點呢?

發表於 10-6-20 21:49 |顯示全部帖子
Adrian-ma, my son met my expection except the ENG Dict.   

發表於 10-6-21 10:59 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 2boysmum 於 10-6-20 21:49 發表
Adrian-ma, my son met my expection except the ENG Dict.   

Hi 2boysmum,

I'm OK with my son's results, except Maths, which I & my husband have spent one whole day to review with him.

發表於 10-7-6 13:59 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all parents,

The report cards were distributed yesterday. Are u satisfied with your child's results? For my son, I'm satisfied. I don't want to put too much pressure on him. But daddy is not that satisfied.

Something strange is that - though his class ranking is same as 1st term, the ranking in whole form is dropped by 10 ranks. Which means the standard of other classes may be higher.

2boysmum, how about you?

發表於 10-7-6 16:08 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Adrian Mom

I saw your reply in other school's forum and found that you experienced the same last year.  My son was accepted by Munsang.  In the meantime, I'm still waiting for a chance of interview of aided school.  I like the campus of Munsang very much and heard the school's name long time ago.  But I don't know much about the school.  I hope you can give me some advise on it.  

What do you feel about the school and teachers?  Is your kid enjoyed his school life?  Will you let your kid studying in secondary section after five years?

Thanks  a lot.
原帖由 Adrian_mom 於 10-7-6 13:59 發表
Hi all parents,

The report cards were distributed yesterday. Are u satisfied with your child's results? For my son, I'm satisfied. I don't want to put too much pressure on him. But daddy is not that  ...

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-7-6 17:16 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Adrian_mom 於 10-7-6 13:59 發表
Hi all parents,

The report cards were distributed yesterday. Are u satisfied with your child's results? For my son, I'm satisfied. I don't want to put too much pressure on him. But daddy is not that  ...

班名次係2nd term, 全級名次係全年計, 所以會有咁既情況出現~

發表於 10-7-7 11:52 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 TelleTelleMom 於 10-7-6 16:08 發表
Hi Adrian Mom

I saw your reply in other school's forum and found that you experienced the same last year.  My son was accepted by Munsang.  In the meantime, I'm still waiting for a chance of intervie ...

Hi TelleTelleMom,

After 1 year of study, my son likes the school. Overall speaking, I and my husband are satisfied with the school, except that the English teaching is a bit weak. Therefore we need to enrol my son in some external course.

Teachers are nice, and the school arranges many activities for students.  Some points of consideration : the school fee will be increased in coming year, and big class size (my son's class has 37 students) that the teacher may not have much attention on each individual student.

For secondary school, we worry that it will change to DSS by the time my son finished P.6. $$ is a concern.

Anyway, my son is happy at school and learnt a lot in this year.

發表於 10-7-7 16:26 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Adrian ma-ma,
We are satisfied as he is improved when compared with the 1st term and the test although his ranking is dropped in the class and the whole form.    Do you know that class no. 5 cannot promoted to P2 as failed in ENG.

Agreed with you that the standards of the other classes is higher than our class and a bit weak in English and PTH too.

Add oil la in P2.

發表於 10-7-7 17:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 2boysmum 於 10-7-7 16:26 發表
Hi Adrian ma-ma,
We are satisfied as he is improved when compared with the 1st term and the test although his ranking is dropped in the class and the whole form.    Do you know that class no. 5 cannot ...

Hi 2boysmum,

I seldom heard that P.1 student need to repeat ar... does it mean that if fail in either 1 of major subjects (中英數常), then cannot be promoted to P.2? I think the pressure will be much higher in P.2....so scared...

Hope Adrian can be in the same class with your son again in P.2 so that we can share more la.....

發表於 10-7-7 21:35 |顯示全部帖子
Adrian Mom

Thanks for your reply and it helps a lot.
原帖由 Adrian_mom 於 10-7-7 11:52 發表

Hi TelleTelleMom,

After 1 year of study, my son likes the school. Overall speaking, I and my husband are satisfied with the school, except that the English teaching is a bit weak. Therefore we need ...

發表於 10-8-25 11:51 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

Which class is your kid going to next year? My son is going to P.2B.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-9-1 13:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Adrian_mom 於 10-8-25 11:51 發表
Hi all,

Which class is your kid going to next year? My son is going to P.2B.

My son is P.2B this year too. :)

發表於 10-9-2 11:24 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 newcook 於 10-9-1 13:00 發表

My son is P.2B this year too. :)

Hi newcook,

Nice to meet you. Hope to share more information here!