樓主: cookiegg
go

2009-10 K2G [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

61#
發表於 09-9-14 17:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-14 11:08 發表
Hi Herrick's mom,

Did I met you last Friday before school started?  There was a parent talking with Miss Chiu before I approached her Btw, what's your son's chinese name?  I've asked Andrea  ...

Andrea's mom,

u're right. but i rushed to leave and no time to chat with you. hope we can meet next time. Herrick's chin. name is Ho Lim and he is in blue group. Does Andrea sit opposing to him or in the same table?

When he writes letter A, he chants: 'o猜落地下,o猜落地下,跌低少少攬腰帶', very funny!

62#
發表於 09-9-15 12:51 |只看該作者
Hi Herrick's mom,

Ah yes.  Andrea talked about Ho Lim.  I will check Andrea's "sitting plan" tonight and see where Ho Lim sits

I may send Andrea to school tmr and pick her up afterwards.  See if you have time to chat a while

Andrea also chants when she pretends to be the teacher and writes on the blackboard.  It's so funny

原帖由 cookiegg 於 09-9-14 17:19 發表

Andrea's mom,

u're right. but i rushed to leave and no time to chat with you. hope we can meet next time. Herrick's chin. name is Ho Lim and he is in blue group. Does Andrea sit opposing to him or  ...

63#
發表於 09-9-16 11:43 |只看該作者
Hi Herrick's mom,

I've checked with Andrea last night.  To my surprise, Ho Lim is sitting next to Andrea

醒目開學勳章

64#
發表於 09-9-16 12:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-16 11:43 發表
Hi Herrick's mom,

I've checked with Andrea last night.  To my surprise, Ho Lim is sitting next to Andrea

Really? Do you bring Andrea to school everyday??
See if we can meet & chat.

65#
發表於 09-9-17 11:12 |只看該作者
Hi Herrick's mom,

With just one more name, I can conclude the seating plan of 2G.    Is Herrick's last name Leung?  I brought Andrea to school yesterday and saw your son sitting next to Andrea.  Does Herrick take nanny bus?  I saw a lady picking him up afterschool yesterday.

Are you a FT mom?  I don't bring her to school everyday (even thou this is Andrea's wish).  I am planning to bring her again next Friday.  See if we can meet.

原帖由 cookiegg 於 09-9-16 12:32 發表

Really? Do you bring Andrea to school everyday??
See if we can meet & chat.

66#
發表於 09-9-17 11:24 |只看該作者
Hi Andrea's mom,
Haha, please share the sitting plan of 2G with us. = )
Alex told me the names of the boys who sat next to him. A boy called sth sth Sing.... I am not good at memorising Chinese names. English names are a lot easier for me to remember.
Please see if you could spot Alex when you bring your daughter to school in future. My boy told me that he didn't like going to school ... made me worry.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-17 11:12 發表
Hi Herrick's mom,

With just one more name, I can conclude the seating plan of 2G.    Is Herrick's last name Leung?  I brought Andrea to school yesterday and saw your son sitting next to Andrea ...

67#
發表於 09-9-17 11:36 |只看該作者
Hi all,

per Andrea

Chinese: they learnt "學" yesterday, it will be "室" today

English:  they revised "C".  They talked about cat, cow, cake and circle

Maths:  they counted and chanted

Others:  they sang some songs yesterday like "good afternoon", "goodbye", "吹一吹吹個大波波"...  She mentioned Miss Chiu told the class that there will be craft work soon.

Btw, Andrea wrote on a piece of paper after she finished her homework.  She told me that Miss Chiu asked the students to write on a piece of paper and bring back to school for the teacher to put a chop-chop???  Sounds strange but I think Miss Chiu or Miss Au want them to practice writing at home.  Andrea keeps writing from 1-100 and chinese words.  Did any of your kids mention so??

68#
發表於 09-9-17 11:39 |只看該作者
Hi Felicia,

I didn't bring with me the "seating plan".  I check it tonight :)  I'm not good at memorising the chinese names too but it seems that Miss Chiu uses to call the kids with their chinese names.

原帖由 Felicia726 於 09-9-17 11:24 發表
Hi Andrea's mom,
Haha, please share the sitting plan of 2G with us. = )
Alex told me the names of the boys who sat next to him. A boy called sth sth Sing.... I am not good at memorising Chinese names. ...

69#
發表於 09-9-17 13:46 |只看該作者
Yes, Alvin also wrote A - Z, and 1 - 10 on a paper and got a chop.  Is Ms Chiu testing their memory/ attention?

Andrea's mom, please share the seating plan with us.  When I asked Alvin about his classmates' names, he always said 唔記得..   He also said he didn't have any friends in the class ah.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-17 11:36 發表
Hi all,

per Andrea

Chinese: they learnt "學" yesterday, it will be "室" today

English:  they revised "C".  They talked about cat, cow, cake and circle

Maths:  they counted and chanted

Others:  th ...

70#
發表於 09-9-17 14:00 |只看該作者
Andrea's seating plan might not be exactly as the actual one.  There might be deviations.   

I didn't force Andrea in memorising the names and to tell me but sometimes, she keeps talking about her classmates.  And sometimes, we "play games" such as talking about her classmates' names in exchange of our ex-schoolmates' or colleague's names.

According to my memory, Alvin should be sitting in the middle of Red group.  As I could remember, in his group, there should be Chiu Pui Huen, Chloe, Yeung Ho Yan, a kid named "Toogy" (sorry if I got the name wrongly spelt ).  I check the rest tonight.

According to my mom just now, Miss Chiu said the purpose is to let the kids practice their writing and drawing (it's also some kind of revision too), even thou it's not compulsory.

[ 本帖最後由 cartoon9 於 09-9-17 14:04 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

71#
發表於 09-9-17 17:23 |只看該作者
原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-17 11:12 發表
Hi Herrick's mom,

With just one more name, I can conclude the seating plan of 2G.    Is Herrick's last name Leung?  I brought Andrea to school yesterday and saw your son sitting next to Andrea ...

Cool! U can conclude the class seating plan. Herrick tells me Chole wore a pair of rain boots yesterday. He always pays attention to the girls

Correct, his last name is Leung and he takes nanny bus to home everyday.  I want to let him get along with others so i only bring him to school. (Actually, it's a good excuse for a lazy full-time mom )

Hope we can meet in next week

72#
發表於 09-9-18 12:04 |只看該作者
K2G Seating Plan - per Andrea's memory for your reference.  Please let me know if there's anything wrong (including spelling)

Blue Group:

BLACKBOARD

Nicky                               Andrea (Sze Hang)
Chiu Sin Ying                    Herrick
Wong Shun Yat                Michelle
Cheung Cheung Ching       Brandon Wong
Wong Yue Kiu                  Ng Cheuk Pan
Wong Ka Ying

Red Group:

BLACKBOARD

Yeung Ho Yan                          Chiu Pui Huen
Wong Hong Lam                      Chloe Tang
Toogy Kwan Ho Chi                 Derek Tsui/Chui
Tsui/Chui Yi Lok                       Alvin Chan
Alvin Wong Yue Him                George Ng

Yellow Group:

BLACKBOARD

(???)        (???)          Leung        Tsui/Chui         Lai Pak
                                Siu Hei       Hei Long         Kin

Tze Kei   Lai Ka    Chiu Hoi     Leung        Natalie
              Hang        Wan       Man Hin

[ 本帖最後由 cartoon9 於 09-9-22 21:49 編輯 ]

73#
發表於 09-9-18 16:02 |只看該作者
Andrea is really great!  Thanks for your information!

74#
發表於 09-9-19 23:50 |只看該作者
Hi cartoon9,
Your daughter is superb! I asked my boy about the names, he recognised some. He is Ng Cheuk Pan (Bun). = )

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-18 12:04 發表
K2G Seating Plan - per Andrea's memory for your reference.  Please let me know if there's anything wrong (including spelling)

Blue Group:

BLACKBOARD

Nicky                        ...

75#
發表於 09-9-21 10:56 |只看該作者
According to Miss Chiu, Andrea doesn’t like to play those puzzles or blocks before class.
She would rather look around and see what others are doing.  
That’s maybe the reason why she knows most of her classmates.
I’m not 100% sure if she got them right.
There might be some duplication (esp those with English names and Chinese names).

Felicia, I have changed your son’s name above.

If any of you find I have mistyped anything, please let me know.  

Andrea also told me that there is a Mandarin teacher showing up everyday last week. The teacher's name is Miss Yu (余老師).  Did any of your kids tell you so

[ 本帖最後由 cartoon9 於 09-9-21 11:16 編輯 ]

76#
發表於 09-9-21 14:11 |只看該作者
Yes, Alvin also mentioned 余老師 who taught PTH.  Since I thought there's no PTH class in KV, I was so surprised when I heard of this!:D

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-21 10:56 發表
According to Miss Chiu, Andrea doesn’t like to play those puzzles or blocks before class.
She would rather look around and see what others are doing.  
That’s maybe the reason why she knows most ...

77#
發表於 09-9-22 10:40 |只看該作者
Dear all Ma Ma,

I am so busy so I have not visit BK recently. Anyway, I am feeling super happy about the chat of K2G are so activity.

My daughter who is Evita Cheung. She just told me plays at playground every day. 在操場上玩彩虹圈......... And no more thing she wants to share with me any more....... But I am sure that she is very enjoys her school life at KV.

Last night, they have 3 kind of homeworks already..... Add oil for every kids... They will be very work hard......

On the other hand, Evita also have got the book of 中文(星) book...... So many Chinese worlds.....

原帖由 Mom-to-be2005 於 09-9-21 02:11 PM 發表
Yes, Alvin also mentioned 余老師 who taught PTH.  Since I thought there's no PTH class in KV, I was so surprised when I heard of this!:D
Evita & Fargo's Ma Ma
Candy Law

78#
發表於 09-9-22 11:36 |只看該作者
I saw the Chinese "Star" book yesterday.  Andrea wrote 人, 工, 大, 口, 回.  How about 田?  They seem to be the words they wrote in the copy book recently.  She told me that she needs to revise on those words.  There are 2 sheets stuck in the next two pages with short sentences and a drawing at the bottom.  She said Miss Chiu hasn't started on them yet.  Is that right

Yes. They started 3-pages homework now.  Andrea asked me why there are so many homework from school and why she needs to hand them all in the next day.  I just told her because she grows older now and should be capable to learn more...

醒目開學勳章

79#
發表於 09-9-22 11:55 |只看該作者
原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-22 11:36 發表
I saw the Chinese "Star" book yesterday.  Andrea wrote 人, 工, 大, 口, 回.  How about 田?  They seem to be the words they wrote in the copy book recently.  She told me that she needs to revise on thos ...

Dear Andrea mom,

I also asked Herrick and he said no need to write 田. i will double check with miss chiu today.

For the homework, i need to sit next to him until he finish, really harsh!

80#
發表於 09-9-22 12:01 |只看該作者
Hi Herrick's mom,

Andrea told me that they will write 田 today.  

I will be sending Andrea to school this Friday.  Let's see if we'll meet :loveliness:

Btw, Andrea said Show & Tell has started yesterday.  She told me her classmate (a boy but I forgot his name) brought a photo taken at home.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題