教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 2009-10 K2G
樓主: cookiegg
go

2009-10 K2G [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

21#
發表於 09-9-1 15:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 momoxu 於 09-9-1 11:51 發表
Dear mom, now we  are attending the PM class.  How do you arrange the time for the morning ah.  Let 's share share.  I did not arrange any activities for him in the morning.  very little in the aftern ...

my son only attends the piano class. for other classes, i arrange them on Sat

22#
發表於 09-9-2 10:36 |只看該作者
Evita is learning drawing class in the every Friday morning.
Other class only at Saturday.

原帖由 cookiegg 於 09-9-1 03:00 PM 發表

my son only attends the piano class. for other classes, i arrange them on Sat
Evita & Fargo's Ma Ma
Candy Law

醒目開學勳章

23#
發表於 09-9-2 18:36 |只看該作者
原帖由 candyevitafargo 於 09-9-2 10:36 發表
Evita is learning drawing class in the every Friday morning.
Other class only at Saturday.

yes, most of the interest classes are available in the afternoon session only

24#
發表於 09-9-3 09:39 |只看該作者
Dear all moms,

What activites are your kids currently taking part in?
My son is only learning piano and swimming at this moment.

醒目開學勳章

25#
發表於 09-9-3 13:23 |只看該作者
原帖由 Mom-to-be2005 於 09-9-3 09:39 發表
Dear all moms,

What activites are your kids currently taking part in?
My son is only learning piano and swimming at this moment.

For my son, he joins piano, drawing & eng classes.
will let him join the swimming & Mandarin classes soon.

26#
發表於 09-9-3 15:50 |只看該作者
Similar to me.  my son learns piano and english.   but just drop drawing (coz it was in the afternoon).

may I know know that English lesson you son enrol?  it's hard to choose good lesson.

by the way, i may go to pick up my son on 7 Sept.  if you happen to go there, pls let me know and let's catch up.  

原帖由 cookiegg 於 09-9-3 13:23 發表

醒目開學勳章

27#
發表於 09-9-4 00:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 cookiegg 於 09-9-3 13:23 發表

My son joins the eng class of kids zone at Mei Foo. It's referred by other bk mamas and i found it's quite good.  I'm now considering to enroll another trinity class for him.

[ 本帖最後由 cookiegg 於 09-9-4 00:34 編輯 ]

28#
發表於 09-9-7 11:45 |只看該作者
Hi momoxu,

I only enroll my son in a weekly English and PTH class in the morning. He just plays in the morning recently. I let him have more fun now as I know that when homework assignments and dictation come, he will be under pressure.

Cheers.

原帖由 momoxu 於 09-9-1 11:51 發表
Dear mom, now we  are attending the PM class.  How do you arrange the time for the morning ah.  Let 's share share.  I did not arrange any activities for him in the morning.  very little in the aftern ...

29#
發表於 09-9-7 12:35 |只看該作者
Hi everyone,

I'm Andrea's mom (I think Miss Chiu may call her Sze Hang).  She's formerly KIC (Dorset am class).

Andrea loves Miss Chiu very much as she already knew her when she's K1.

As told, KV may start to distribute the homework this week or next week the latest.  A hard life for both the kid and parent :p

Last week, they did:
1 Sep - drawing
2 Sep - classwork Chinese "1"
3 Sep - classwork Chinese "2"
4 Sep - classwork Chinese "3"

Let's keep in touch~~

30#
發表於 09-9-7 12:43 |只看該作者
Btw, Andrea said she's in the BLUE group :)

31#
發表於 09-9-7 14:14 |只看該作者
Hi, Andrea's mom, Alvin is also from K1C (Dorset am).

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-7 12:35 發表
Hi everyone,

I'm Andrea's mom (I think Miss Chiu may call her Sze Hang).  She's formerly KIC (Dorset am class).

Andrea loves Miss Chiu very much as she already knew her when she's K1.

As told, KV m ...

32#
發表於 09-9-7 15:08 |只看該作者
Hi Alvin's mom,

Nice to meet you here~~  Miss Chiu has told Andrea, on the orientation day, that Alvin will be in the same class this year :)  How's Alvin doing?

醒目開學勳章

33#
發表於 09-9-7 18:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-7 12:43 發表
Btw, Andrea said she's in the BLUE group :)

My son is also in blue gp

34#
發表於 09-9-8 09:00 |只看該作者
Good morning 2G parents,
I thought that my son, Alex, is in yellow group.
When I asked if he knew Alvin and Sze Hang, he nodded his head and was surprised that I knew the names of his classmates. = )
My son told me that they wrote Chinese 10 in class yesterday. Besides, he is very concerned about the alphabet card given out yesterday.
Any update from your children?

Cheers.

原帖由 cookiegg 於 09-9-7 18:35 發表

My son is also in blue gp

35#
發表於 09-9-8 09:31 |只看該作者
Oh, Alex is great! Alvin couldn't recall any classmate's name.  He told us that they wrote 十 at school, but he didn't mention about English/ Maths class ...
BTW, are we only supposed to 過膠 for the alphabet card?  'cuz Alvin said he was asked to draw; and therefore, we photocopied the sheet and let him draw on the card as well ...

原帖由 Felicia726 於 09-9-8 09:00 發表
Good morning 2G parents,
I thought that my son, Alex, is in yellow group.
When I asked if he knew Alvin and Sze Hang, he nodded his head and was surprised that I knew the names of his classmates. = ) ...

36#
發表於 09-9-8 10:57 |只看該作者
Hi Mom-to-be2005,
I will laminate the alphabet card as I did that for my older daughter when she was in K2. Her homeroom teacher told us to laminate the alphabet card back then.
There are many chop chop on my son's alphabet card. However, he didn't tell me who chop the 'add oil' cartoon chops on it.....

原帖由 Mom-to-be2005 於 09-9-8 09:31 發表
Oh, Alex is great! Alvin couldn't recall any classmate's name.  He told us that they wrote 十 at school, but he didn't mention about English/ Maths class ...
BTW, are we only supposed to 過膠 for the  ...

37#
發表於 09-9-8 14:40 |只看該作者
Many thanks for your information.  Alvin also got stickers on both of the cards (with and without drawings).
BTW, Felicia726, would you please share the primary school hunt of your daughter?  I started to feel the pressure as friends around us have been asking for our plans la ... We have no plans yet!!

原帖由 Felicia726 於 09-9-8 10:57 發表
Hi Mom-to-be2005,
I will laminate the alphabet card as I did that for my older daughter when she was in K2. Her homeroom teacher told us to laminate the alphabet card back then.
There are many chop ch ...

38#
發表於 09-9-8 15:10 |只看該作者
Hi Alvin's mom,
The primary school hunt is so exhaustive. Well, for my daughter, I didn't do much because she got 25pts to enter Maryknoll Primary. This is good because she is shy and lack of confidence, she didn't get any offer from private schools. I only applied for SFA, Kowloon Tong Primary and DGJS for her. Total failure but good experience. She thought that she got accepted to Maryknoll by attending one of those interviews.
Does your son get any point for first round allocation? If you want to join the POA lottery, you should apply for more private schools as backup. However, you have to give up POA lottery 2nd round if you take the seat from DSS such as DBSPD and Ying Wah. Any school that you target for your son's primary admission? I am praying for my son to have all round development in K2 and K3 so that he will perform well at primary admission interviews.

原帖由 Mom-to-be2005 於 09-9-8 14:40 發表
Many thanks for your information.  Alvin also got stickers on both of the cards (with and without drawings).
BTW, Felicia726, would you please share the primary school hunt of your daughter?  I starte ...

39#
發表於 09-9-8 16:09 |只看該作者
Hi everyone,

Andrea told me that she wrote chinese "10" yesterday for classwork.  Miss Au has talked about the alphabet card yesterday and she's got a sticker on it.  Andrea also mentioned about the Maths class.  She said they've revised on 1-10 (but don't know if it's true or not

She also mentioned about watching cartoons with no sound (hahaha)...

40#
發表於 09-9-8 16:27 |只看該作者
Hi Felicia726,

Your elder daughter is now P1?  Just want to know if 25 pts can guarantee a kid to MCS.  Like your daughter, Andrea should have 25 pts for MCS but I heard rumors from last year that some kids with 25pts still can't get admitted.

As Andrea is my first child, I don't have much idea of what school to target for.  Andrea is shy sometimes when she's in a new environment and I really can't guarantee she can perform well in interviews.

I also want her to have all-rounded development too.  With afternoon school, it's not easy to plan her lessons.  

原帖由 Felicia726 於 09-9-8 15:10 發表
Hi Alvin's mom,
The primary school hunt is so exhaustive. Well, for my daughter, I didn't do much because she got 25pts to enter Maryknoll Primary. This is good because she is shy and lack of confiden ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題