教育王國 討論區 保良局蔡繼有學校 蔡繼有 Parents Pls advise P1 readling list
發新帖
查看: 2682|回覆: 17
go

蔡繼有 Parents Pls advise P1 readling list [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-30 01:38 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear 蔡繼有 parents,

can you kindly advise the P1 reading list?
i am preparing my kid for the coming yr P1 interview. Knowing that reading is impt in this school, wanna know their selected reading items for both Chinese and Eng.

Pls kinly help! many many thanks
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-30 10:04 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 09-6-30 13:36 |只看該作者
Agree. H/ever it's important that your kid will speak up, and read (if given a book to) even some words are new to him/her (dont be shy).  It should not be big problem for slight error in pronounciation.

4#
發表於 09-6-30 22:53 |只看該作者
培養對閱讀書本的興趣, 比能閱讀到什麼程度更為重要, 除非你喜歡將小朋友的能力作比較, 否則學校比較著重小朋友能成為一個愛書人多一點.

5#
發表於 09-7-1 08:13 |只看該作者
各位CKY家長:

關於閱讀興趣, 我有兩個問題, 在Yr1閱讀共享出租書單中, 印象中好像只有英文書, 那麼, 她們會用什麼中文課本或採用那些中文圖書作閱讀教學?

小朋友早已培養出濃厚的閱讀興趣, 可是, 只集中於英文故事或小說. 至於中文書籍, 從不主動沾手, 他們看中文圖書可能祇是喜歡書中的圖畫. 如果閣下的小朋友與小兒有相同的問題, 你們有什麼辦法改善? 另外, CKY採用的中文教材, 是否很多生字, 家長是否需要特別花時間去協助小朋友過度, 認識或默寫生字?

原帖由 rhythmwawa 於 09-6-30 10:53 PM 發表
培養對閱讀書本的興趣, 比能閱讀到什麼程度更為重要, 除非你喜歡將小朋友的能力作比較, 否則學校比較著重小朋友能成為一個愛書人多一點.

6#
發表於 09-7-7 14:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 nov03bb 於 09-7-1 08:13 發表
各位CKY家長:

關於閱讀興趣, 我有兩個問題, 在Yr1閱讀共享出租書單中, 印象中好像只有英文書, 那麼, 她們會用什麼中文課本或採用那些中文圖書作閱讀教學?

小朋友早已培養出濃厚的閱讀興趣, 可是, 只集中於英文故事 ...

hi Nov03bb
there are chinese books from rental list, there is no text book but all are 圖書. U dont need to worry too much their reading ability, my kid also picks up mostly Eng books at home but he did learn fast on the chinese, just from the first 2 months he (and the class) recognised great amount of words, they read together the readers almost everyday in class and can manage through without our help. My kid and my friends' kids enjoy the reading alot. There are role plays as well to strengthen the kids' interest and memories.  Sufficient worksheets are given in accordance to the reader subject. Of course, the kids need some help when they do composition they'll ask teacher at class (or parents at home).
My kid will be going to Yr2 -will be all putonghua, believe it's also not a problem as they pick up fast.

7#
發表於 09-7-8 03:59 |只看該作者
Dear ate-a-lamb,

Thanks for your sharing!!!

原帖由 ate-a-lamb 於 09-7-7 02:05 PM 發表

hi Nov03bb
there are chinese books from rental list, there is no text book but all are 圖書. U dont need to worry too much their reading ability, my kid also picks up mostly Eng books at home but he ...

8#
發表於 09-7-8 22:21 |只看該作者
Hello to all,
My child did a little bit different.  He is P3 now.  He read alot in Eng and did well in Eng.  But not Chinese.  I have difficulty in turning the situation.  He got improvement but still barely met the average standard.  Quite similar for his little P1 brother!  So, be alert!

9#
發表於 09-7-9 06:23 |只看該作者
Dear chinkc,

多謝你的提點, 相信每個人的背景, 經歷及性格的不同, 都會有所差異, ...如果, 小兒開課後一段時間真的出現問題, 你覺得父母多花時間伴讀及教導中文圖書就可以把問題改善, 還是需要買些坊間的補充練習呢? 如果到了6歲才玩中文字閃卡唔知有無幫助? ...

另外, 見到學校網頁有:

進入「中文八達通」

是否小一都可以訂閱, 及能否改善小朋友中文的識字及閱讀能力呢?

原帖由 chinkc 於 09-7-8 10:21 PM 發表
Hello to all,
My child did a little bit different.  He is P3 now.  He read alot in Eng and did well in Eng.  But not Chinese.  I have difficulty in turning the situation.  He got improvement but still ...

[ 本帖最後由 nov03bb 於 09-7-9 06:36 編輯 ]

10#
發表於 09-7-9 11:53 |只看該作者
Same case with you, but my kid got a great improvement in the 2nd term of P3 this year, he could get 'M' of Chinese subjects.  We spent 3 years reading with him every night, and asked him to write more Chinese at home.  Think this really help.

原帖由 chinkc 於 09-7-8 22:21 發表
Hello to all,
My child did a little bit different.  He is P3 now.  He read alot in Eng and did well in Eng.  But not Chinese.  I have difficulty in turning the situation.  He got improvement but still ...

11#
發表於 09-7-9 12:39 |只看該作者
My kid has the same case with both of you.......we need to "add oil" la

原帖由 kyliema2006 於 09-7-9 11:53 發表
Same case with you, but my kid got a great improvement in the 2nd term of P3 this year, he could get 'M' of Chinese subjects.  We spent 3 years reading with him every night, and asked him to write mor ...

12#
發表於 09-7-10 00:42 |只看該作者
I 'm glad to hear similar cases to my kids!!
I have to try kyliema's way before its too late!
I haven't any eperience on flashcard, but it seems the cards are for toddler?  And don't worry, nov03bb,  the P1 student could go to the chinese website.  Me and the boys prefer only the story-telling session but not others!  BUT once start, you will be busy and tired to keep going, daily and throughout the school year!!!! My wife did start going the way of KUMON, tell you later whether it works or not!!

13#
發表於 09-7-12 02:16 |只看該作者
親愛的 kyliema2006 , Lofty & chinkc,

多謝各位的分享!

剛剛找回張租書書單, 原來真的有中文故事書目, 中英文書之比是 10:27, 記得劉校長說這份出租書單是精讀書單, 是否暗指除了開學要購買的課本及此租賃書目外, 要閱讀的圖書數目不止於此, 如是, 其他要讀的書本的來源是什麼? 從學校/公共圖書館借閱, 還是自己去書局再買一些同教授單元有關的參考書?

原帖由 chinkc 於 09-7-10 12:42 AM 發表
I 'm glad to hear similar cases to my kids!!
I have to try kyliema's way before its too late!
I haven't any eperience on flashcard, but it seems the cards are for toddler?  And don't worry, nov03bb,  ...

[ 本帖最後由 nov03bb 於 09-7-12 02:25 編輯 ]

14#
發表於 09-7-12 09:25 |只看該作者

15#
發表於 09-7-12 10:51 |只看該作者
Dear cmpyu,

多謝分享, 你小朋友篇文是否全由他自己作, 沒有人幫手, 因為都見有些空白改錯位, 我覺得很有趣, 新學年, 新書本, 新課室, 對比著舊老師... 我小朋友幼稚園都要寫週記, 但是, 由於只得40個空格, 他未能在有限的空格撮寫自己的意見, 還是父母問他想寫什麼, 替他起稿, 小朋友照抄, 他可能練習到寫字及認字, 但幫不了寫作. 所以, 你的小朋友寫出160字已經唔錯, 我反而擔心到小五要寫成千字的論文, 自己的小朋友能否趕及追上.

我們屬於早一輩的w~x世代家長, 本身英文已經不好, 所以由小朋友出世起就盡量安排英語語境給小朋友, 希望不至落後於人, 反而疏忽了中文, 可是, 連自己的中文都是後天考會考時才操練, 沒有根基可言, 有時連字的筆順都唔肯定, 要查字典, 甚至連查字典都唔熟部首, 要靠筆劃; 更沒有普通話的底子, 我手不能寫我口, 更時常以廣東口語表達...

所以, 有時想教, 真是有心無力, 至怕教錯了讀音或方法. 我見有些後生的父母, 英文及普通話都唔錯,相信在家仍可幫小朋友一把, 我們自己根基不好, 就要多加功夫, 多查字典才可教好小朋友.

學校要買本商務字典, 是否會教小朋友自己查字典? 希望小朋友快升上小二, 學習普通話, 以普通話入文, 免得跟我們學懷中文.

原帖由 cmpyu 於 09-7-12 09:25 AM 發表
由零開始,英文易學很多.
我們怕他學不好英文.明知結局也以英文為先.
我覺得學語文強迫的效果不會好.
兒子在小二的中文老師對他很好.令他的中文有大進步.
此外,讀 老夫子, 叮噹.等連環圖也有很大幫助.(雖然我不喜歡老 ...

[ 本帖最後由 nov03bb 於 09-7-12 10:55 編輯 ]

16#
發表於 09-7-12 22:34 |只看該作者

17#
發表於 09-7-14 01:57 |只看該作者
係wor! 三年班開學, 即係祇是小二程度, 那麼就更加可觀了, 再細味一會, 文章把小朋友最關心的事情輕描淡寫的帶出來了--"究竟我升上了哪一班?" ; "原來班房就在圖書館附近, 最便利像我一樣喜歡看圖書的學生"; "我最想知道誰是我今年的老師"; 文中的疊句處處顯示出小孩頑皮幽默的個性--"長小息就好像上年和上年的上一年一樣", 他們最關心的仍然是小息及課堂時間的長短.

你講得好, 我們謹記勿當創意殺手, 要去欣賞小朋友的幽默, 試從他們的觀點出發...

假如小朋友一篇日記可寫出百多字, 中國古代四大發明, 由引言及總結各佔百多字, 其中每項發明又佔二百字, 都有成千字, 想落都應該可以應付到.

至於篇英文, 我的英文不靈光, 不予置評, 但我都留意到句子都用上不同的時態, "I've gone to", "I've seen", "his brother has been picking garbage", "They wanted to"...  究竟他們是已經把英文文法內化了, 隨口而道出, 還是外籍老師都會教他們英文文化?

原帖由 cmpyu 於 09-7-12 10:34 PM 發表
他自已寫的.
給媽媽看到.踩了一大腳.-忘記彈什麼了.  父母,甚至
老師往往是兒童創意的最大殺手.
我卻覺得非常好.
以一個剛讀完二年
小學的學生來說.比很多中學生還要好.
擦膠印是媽媽找的錯字.空位是寫不出的字.

最近的功課是中國古代四大發明.
己經有千多字.

這是一年級暑假的功課.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/cmpyu/kin20070814K.gif