教育王國 討論區 小一選校 高主教vs St. Margaret co-edu
樓主: mgwong
go

高主教vs St. Margaret co-edu [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 09-7-1 22:02 |只看該作者
hi gate gate,

其實我唔知點為之 "open",尤其放在 "學生"而言。

我覺得smc 採取較 "free" 教學模式。 所謂FREE 係指他們上課時會採用分組形式,把程度及語文基礎接近的學生編入同一 group ,係教學上就因應每 group 進度而有所不同。以我所知,其中一 group (p.1) 程度已追及其他小學p.2 程度,而其英文更趕上其他p.3 程度。

與其他 famous traditional schools 要學生正經八百座係課室,專心聆聽教師講書,smc反而encourage students to ask questions, to raise their ideas, to present some projects by themselves, to perform some puppet shows / other shows in front of class...etc。 好多時 smc teachers would like communicate with studnets in TWO WAYS.  

當然,課堂內基本規則都要學生遵守。好似初初開學時,我囝囝話我知上英文堂時,有2個同學仔用中文交談,個NET 即時用Eng 對住全班同學講話,上Eng Lesson 請用Eng交談及發問,並希望當老師講書時,大家keep silence 以免影響其他同學學習…之後同學就好自律用Eng ask questions and change & share ideas with others…

上中文堂時 (以普通話教授),老師係教完課本後,必利用10-15分鐘同學生玩問答遊戲 (同樣要求學生用普通話答),看看誰的分數最高…等等

唔否認,當中有幾個學生(p.1) 頗玩皮,因之前參加學校旅行時遇見過。但亦不得不承應他們腦筋轉數頗快,亦講得一口流利Eng & Putonghua。

講真句,現時小學生有幾多個唔玩皮,唔百厭?DBS 小學生都私自玩爬樹啦。咁樣係屬於 open, naughty, 定 free??於本人而言,學生有少少百厭,我會接受到,尤其小學生,他們都只係幾歲人仔,當然基本規距他們要知亦要學習,但自律亦好重要。

其實每間學校都有其長處及弱點;而學生亦有品學兼優,更有懷份子,所以好多時,除靠學校老師之外,家庭父母影響都好深遠。

大家努力啦  

WD40

原帖由 gategate 於 09-6-26 17:17 發表
Nice to see what u tell, I also want to know more about this school. I heard some parent don't like this school..cause child too open..and naughty wor..Also, is there many foreign students? How many?

[ 本帖最後由 WD40 於 09-7-1 22:25 編輯 ]

42#
發表於 09-7-1 23:06 |只看該作者
Dear WD40,
I totally agree your opinions.  You did say the right things & points.

BTW, hope the other parents who still hold more than 1 DSS / private seat, please make your decision asap and release the seat to the kids/parents in need.  Thanks a lot.

ChapmanMa

原帖由 WD40 於 09-7-1 22:02 發表
hi gate gate,

其實我唔知點為之 "open",尤其放在 "學生"而言。

我覺得smc 採取較 "free" 教學模式。 所謂FREE 係指他們上課時會採用分組形式,把程度及語文基礎接近的學生編入同一 group ,係教學上就因應每 group 進 ...

43#
發表於 09-7-8 10:46 |只看該作者
Hi Wd40,

Very clear to let us know more on this school!! This is so good to teach students in group of same level! And sound good to encourage students on learning!

I think students in this school really can enjoy school life but togather with learning!

THANK YOU FOR REPLY & GOOD SHARING!!

Hope all of our children enjoy the school life!!

44#
發表於 09-7-8 21:10 |只看該作者
Dear chapmanma & gate gate,

You're welcome

Just to share my own views to those concerned parents.   Frankly, my view points may not 100% true.

To have full picture and understanding abt the school, I highly recommend parents try to attend the school briefing and also observe students during lunch hour / after school hour.

Wish parents could make good choice for their students.

Best wishes
WD40

原帖由 gategate 於 09-7-8 10:46 發表
Hi Wd40,

Very clear to let us know more on this school!! This is so good to teach students in group of same level! And sound good to encourage students on learning!

I think students in this school r ...

45#
發表於 09-7-8 21:12 |只看該作者
hi chapmanma,

Has SMC offered seat to your son?  Wish SMC accept your son.

Best wishes
WD40

原帖由 ChapmanMa 於 09-7-1 23:06 發表
Dear WD40,
I totally agree your opinions.  You did say the right things & points.

BTW, hope the other parents who still hold more than 1 DSS / private seat, please make your decision asap and release ...

46#
發表於 09-7-8 22:53 |只看該作者
hi WD40,

Really thanks for your encouragement.  However, I am still waiting for SMC's call.  I am still under the waiting list...wait ar wait...very bad feeling....

原帖由 WD40 於 09-7-8 21:12 發表
hi chapmanma,

Has SMC offered seat to your son?  Wish SMC accept your son.

Best wishes
WD40

47#
發表於 09-7-9 15:58 |只看該作者

回覆 3# WD40 的文章

WD40,

anyway thank you so much!!

gategate

48#
發表於 09-7-9 18:06 |只看該作者
Dear all,

My son will be in K3 this Sept. Just want to know if RC and SMC still allow your kid to participate in central allocation (the Lunky draw) after they offer a seat to your kid???

Please share. Many thanks !!!

49#
發表於 09-7-9 18:17 |只看該作者
原帖由 mamacartier 於 09-7-9 18:06 發表
Dear all,

My son will be in K3 this Sept. Just want to know if RC and SMC still allow your kid to participate in central allocation (the Lunky draw) after they offer a seat to your kid???

Please sh ...

SMC係直資, 你揀左佢, 就無得再參與自行/統一.

50#
發表於 09-7-9 18:52 |只看該作者
Same as RC.

原帖由 Web 於 09-7-9 18:17 發表

SMC係直資, 你揀左佢, 就無得再參與自行/統一.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題