密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 全港是否停課有待決定
發新帖
查看: 893|回覆: 3
go

全港是否停課有待決定

發表於 09-6-11 01:56 |顯示全部帖子
looks like summer vacations for kids will come earlier this year.....

http://inews.mingpao.com/htm/INews/20090610/gb31819c.htm

全港是否停課有待決定 (18:19)

衛生防護中心總監曾浩輝說,本港一間學校因一名女生出現新流感疑似個案而停課,全港是否須要停課還有待研究。

他表示,銅鑼灣港島聖保祿學校出現一宗懷疑個案,該校要停課。預料在一至兩小時之內將可知道是否確診;假如該名患者被確診之後又不知道她的傳染來源,全港學校有可能要停課。

他表示,當局會詳細詢問她的旅遊史和近日所接觸的人士。

至於與聖保祿學校相連的小學會否一併停課,曾浩輝表示,要視乎兩校師生是否可以隨時互通而定,如兩校師生可隨意通往另一學校,不排除小學會一併停課。

發表於 09-6-11 02:22 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# popolung 的文章

I think there is a high probability that the school vacation will come earlier.  If the source is easily idenified, they don't need to take 1 or 2 days to interview the girl.  I think it's alright for IS kids, our last day is 26 June.

I wonder if the summer school will be affected?

發表於 09-6-11 02:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Fattymom 於 09-6-11 02:22 發表
I think there is a high probability that the school vacation will come earlier.  If the source is easily idenified, they don't need to take 1 or 2 days to interview the girl.  I think it's alright for ...

some summer school, especially those held in kinder or primary school said they may suspend class as instructed. But those who are originally providing extra course, and now its time for them to start summer course said they will carry on as usual. If that's the case, who is going to bare for the responsibility (if they insisted not refund for your summer course?)

Of course our kids safety and health is No.1 even they don't refund. Just wonder if ED will have instruction to all those companies who has a license to provide any educational course (full time or part time)....

發表於 09-6-11 09:24 |顯示全部帖子
反對輕率停課!
Donald 只想食老本,食過返尋味,借H1N1抽水提升民望。