用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 ST Cat 09 K1媽咪做校服未.
樓主: Minniechung
go

ST Cat 09 K1媽咪做校服未.

發表於 09-6-19 00:14 |顯示全部帖子
我上過大溢同亞洲睇過,  大溢D質地比較好D,  價錢亦平過亞洲.  我買左兩條裙, 兩套運動套裝,  線外套,  4對SOCKS,  總數: 374.   我上個星期去左,  無人.  可以慢慢揀.  老細話7月先哩買,  就會好多人. 到時冷氣都唔夠涼.

發表於 09-6-19 08:55 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Minniechung 的文章

Thank you very much!

發表於 09-6-19 09:47 |顯示全部帖子

To all mum

As I know, the best quality of school uniform goes to "Sai Kwong" which is located in TST.

發表於 09-6-19 10:18 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 19# ellen_l 的文章

My daughter will join K1 class in the coming academic year 09/10.  She has been studying in Cannan Kindergarten/Nursery in Cumberland Road Kowloon Tong since 1yr 4mth old.  I highly recommend Cannan for all of you base on two aspects. She leant more not only academically but also disciplinary.  Her master teacher, Miss Chan, is full of loves to any toddlers. Tight communication with me other than formal parents meeting would be held twice a year. No putonghua is the only one regret to me. So that I put my child to learn putonghua outside.

My experience regarding interview
I applied to three kindergartens, York, Kentville and St. Catherine's, for my daughter and got three offers at all. The way of interview of York & Kent was so similar. For St. Catherine's, there were two parts of the interview. The first part was group of 4 interviewees played together.  I observed most of parents always standing closely to their child and gave them a hand if necessary. Told them what to do or what not to do. But me, just sitting aside and observing my daughter. 2nd part was also similar to the two kinders.

On the other hand, my cousin's daugther also joined the english interview that day.  My cousin told me she had said a lot whatever the foreign interviewer asked for any questions to her daughter. And then, she said that she was confident of getting offfer after the interview. Finally, failed.

In such case, I think "silent" is rather than "making noise". Let your children go.

[ 本帖最後由 yyy_michelle 於 09-6-19 11:14 編輯 ]

發表於 09-6-29 15:37 |顯示全部帖子
thankyou for ur sharing.  i'll try......
i've got a headache on the pre-N1 studying as well......it's good that u make recommendation, i'll visit the campus    :)