用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖嘉勒小學 聖嘉勒小學學生家長請緊急入內商議更換校長事宜 ...
樓主: potato3388
go

聖嘉勒小學學生家長請緊急入內商議更換校長事宜 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-6-7 13:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 choyolin 於 09-6-7 08:15 發表
真的不禁佩服部分討論區的家長,局然會深夜寫文章挺校長。她真的不用對學校的行政混亂負責嗎?
記住,校長在學校是負責行政。
有家長提及4月3日的家校研討會,當日不少家長反映學校行政混亂。正如我提及我女兒也是行政混亂背 ...

我尊重的你的言論自由,但深夜寫文章有錯嗎???

如果你仔細看上述回應的話,應該發現多數家長要的是"真相",而不是在"挺"校長或校董會.

你的女兒分數被錯誤計算,令你頗為生氣,每一個家長都能理解,但這個錯誤是誰犯的呢?是校長?校董會?還是教職員?做為領導是要負責,但是不是應該下台呢?

既然你參加過學校的家校研討會,你願不願意披露更多校長行政不當的事蹟呢?以及其他家長的投訴呢?

相信我及其他關心女兒的家長們,都樂意聽到.

22#
發表於 09-6-7 13:47 |只看該作者
記住,校長在學校是負責行政。

Choyolin

Teachers marked your daughter's papers and made a mistake, NOT the Principal, Mrs Wong.  We understand you're angry, but you have to let go. Teachers are normal human being, they can make mistake too.  I bet SC had already admitted it was their fault about the accident to your daughter.

23#
發表於 09-6-7 13:49 |只看該作者
誰人沒有錯嗎?校長一人就要管理全校的事(連幼稚園)但是到今天沒有人知道真正內情。

24#
發表於 09-6-7 15:50 |只看該作者
係囉, 係囉, 我都想知王校長有什麼錯??????????

小女也是聖嘉勒小學小二學生, 我都想知王校長有什麼問題, 本人真不明白??

記住,校長在學校是負責行政。

25#
發表於 09-6-7 17:02 |只看該作者
If some of the parents feel offended here, I would like to say sorry about this.
Actually, I don't really feel angry about the Principal. But if some of the parents really realise the chaotic situations of St. Clare's, there should be someone who have to take this responsibility. Who do you think the one should be??
I deeply believe that I if all of us impose greater pressure to the School Management Committee, they will disclose the truth to us and we would finally understand why the Principal would be terminated bt the school next year.
See what happen next....

26#
發表於 09-6-7 17:17 |只看該作者
Dear Sabcheung,

I definitely understand who made this mistake here as I had told all of  you that I am working in the same field. However, I still believe the school because there are some good teachers there like Miss Chan etc...
However, one should remember that the Principal and the Class Teacher had put their signatures on the report card. Don't you think they had no fault here.
If you really believe that a professional administrative staff could make such mistakes, we don't have to  blame doctors who made surgical mistakes too.
原帖由 sabcheung 於 09-6-7 13:47 發表

Choyolin

Teachers marked your daughter's papers and made a mistake, NOT the Principal, Mrs Wong.  We understand you're angry, but you have to let go. Teachers are normal human being, they can make  ...

27#
發表於 09-6-7 17:22 |只看該作者
I put my daughter here because I deeply believe in the school ethos laid down by the Sisters.

28#
發表於 09-6-7 17:38 |只看該作者
I really think you are very tired, take a good rest.
Is there anyone tell you I had attended  the meeting?
I just refer to what Cartrix had said?!
By the way, I had no idea who make the school as a mess, but I definitley believe that there should be someone who had to take this responsibility on this.

原帖由 potato3388 於 09-6-7 13:19 發表

我尊重的你的言論自由,但深夜寫文章有錯嗎???

如果你仔細看上述回應的話,應該發現多數家長要的是"真相",而不是在"挺"校長或校董會.

你的女兒分數被錯誤計算,令你頗為生氣,每一個家長都能理解,但這個錯誤是誰犯的 ...

29#
發表於 09-6-7 19:37 |只看該作者

Is replacing the principal the only option?

Choyolin, besides responsibility, I care more on how much the school have learnt from the “mess” of transformation. I see it positively and the Committee should have the faith on the principal judging on her past tracked record in stopping the school from declining. I see spirits, passion, enthusiasm and sense of belong from the principal the way she fought for resources and induced programs for the well being of SC student. If whenever you come across “mess” , replacing the principal is the only option, just tell me how many principals we have to change from the negative news lately relating to students in Hong Kong!

30#
發表於 09-6-7 21:47 |只看該作者
SPSC,
I totall agree with you.
There may be other alternatives. However, the school management committee had come to this decision which implies that they believe by terminating the contract with thee Principal is the solely way to save the school.
I have no comment to other school management in Hong Kong, so I cannot answer your question whether they should keep changing the Principals or not, even St. Clare's, but I definitely support the decision made by the Management Committee as they know how to uphold the school ethos.
原帖由 SPSC 於 09-6-7 19:37 發表
Choyolin, besides responsibility, I care more on how much the school have learnt from the “mess” of transformation. I see it positively and the Committee should have the faith on the principal judgi ...

31#
發表於 09-6-7 22:03 |只看該作者
To my knowledge, the requirement that the school director has already refused to meet with the parents of student.

For my daughter, I will not be tired forever.

32#
發表於 09-6-8 09:28 |只看該作者
Well I also receive the letter from the PTA last week. I did not sign and return it because I am very suprised that why the PTA would like to take this action?
Did they inform the School yet? The explanation given by the school seems to protect the principal, but not to make it as a rumour?!!
So for the sake, for the image of the Principal, I  think it's better not to force the School Management Committee to disclose all the fact of termination to the public. It would affect the career of the Principal as well as her positive image among  parents.

33#
發表於 09-6-8 09:39 |只看該作者
By the way, why there was no one to  come out and support the ex-principal and 2 vice-principals when they left the school 4 years ago AT THE SAME YEAR. They served  St. Clares for  more than 20 years.
Let us ask the school for reasons, and let us ask the school to give us the reason of the resgination of all teaching staff for the past 80 years!! Reasonable??

34#
發表於 09-6-8 10:56 |只看該作者

文明社會有文明的表達方式
明顯的大家要求公開真相是想透過管道去瞭解
理性的訴求是一個手段
貶低人的價值和謾罵無濟於事

我想我們大家交流和支持應該對校董會之前的決定改變不了什麼
Mrs. Wong 必需為行政安排混亂而下台以示負責
(假設條件成立的話)
那這到開學前短短2個多月未找到新校長之前可以整頓好嗎?
緊迫的時間會讓已出現的問題迅速解決
還是妳認為以後打回原狀繼續封閉只去解決個別事件
校董會或者可以繼續黑箱作業拒絕溝通
未來方針是明是暗這才是我們要擔心的吧!

大家都是為女兒好
這才是共識吧!

35#
發表於 09-6-8 11:17 |只看該作者
我同意,
故我們應該透過家教會作橋樑,由家教會召開委員會會議,反映有關憂慮及要求,由教師代表委員向校董會反映意見.
我同意家長們提及的理性意見,但家教會似都應該用合理的手法去表達我們的意見,但我收到的家教會信件卻感到要向校方施壓,手法過激.
這是否表明家教會已經與學校開會了解事件,而未向家長們交代,還是校方因私隱理由不能透露真相?
各家長如果能像yatmay冷靜,應向家教會表達要求,並由他們要求召開委員會會議,及公佈會議內容.這才對我們最擔心的,即如何避免行政真空及混亂,提出建設性的意見.而不是不停地討論現任校長的功過.

原帖由 yatmay 於 09-6-8 10:56 發表

文明社會有文明的表達方式
明顯的大家要求公開真相是想透過管道去瞭解
理性的訴求是一個手段
貶低人的價值和謾罵無濟於事

我想我們大家交流和支持應該對校董會之前的決定改變不了什麼
若Mrs. Wong 必需為 ...

36#
發表於 09-6-8 11:30 |只看該作者
其實解開家長的憂慮很容易,就是親身致電王校長了解.
她每天均在學校工作,我們可相約了解事件真相.而基於他個人的私隱而令校方不便公開的內容,她又可以選擇作答與否.
可能王校長可以為學校黑箱作業解開謎底.

37#
發表於 09-6-8 11:45 |只看該作者
在此我向各關心此事的家長們保證,我會用溫和而不損害家長與學校關係的方法,了解此事,並告知各sc的家長們.
可惜我明天要出席EDB會議,故留待其他家長的努力,互通消息吧!
我亦為過去表達的意見,而引起部份家長們的不快說聱對不起.

38#
發表於 09-6-8 21:44 |只看該作者

你們不用吵架!!

比起其他學校的問題,例如吸毒、黑社會等(連玫瑰崗都失手),St Clare的校風和學生的品行簡直是沙漠中的清泉。校方和家長們好好珍惜吧!!

39#
發表於 09-6-8 21:53 |只看該作者
原帖由 choyolin 於 09-6-8 09:39 發表
By the way, why there was no one to  come out and support the ex-principal and 2 vice-principals when they left the school 4 years ago AT THE SAME YEAR. They served  St. Clares for  more than 20 years ...

choyolin, I do not know what happened 4 years ago, I was given to know that the ex principal was retired after serving the school for 20 years with full credit given. So, do you know anything that we do not know?  
Your reply on changing of principals is a bit emotional, if not illogical. I am glad to see your later reply in Chinese. But we are represented by PTA and we will of course contact the PTA in case of doubt, in particular when the communication channel is being shut off by the School Committee. Anyway, I do agree with you that PTA should give us more information.  I believe you would acknowlege that the act of the School Committee is worrying us.
Judging from the response of the parents lately on the incident, the principal preformance, disregarding the "chaos" as implied implicitly by the Committee, is well received and appreciated.  The School Committe should aware that we parents have the right to know, maybe at least a survey in form of questionair to understand more on parents view instead of forcing them to the rim of petition!  I am glad that you can help. Thanks!

40#
發表於 09-6-9 00:20 |只看該作者
我本來認為學校是我們的家,我愛我的家庭,我家庭的問題,應該在家裡去發表,真是不想在人家的網頁公開,可惜大家都各持己見,我也不得不在此發表一下. 我是一家跨國企業公司的行政人員,我在社會工作超過15年以上,我的公司與香港5大會計師樓及10大律師樓處理每年的業務. 我希望我的中文能力可以表達, (因上述提及以中文表達更清晰).我記得王校長在頭三年由Sister當校監的時候,王校長在校內總算規規矩矩,由她支持的家教會(PTA), 我本人認為現今的香港社會,學校與家長之間有中間人去發表對家長不失為一件好事,我不是家教會的成員,亦無可能花時間去擔當這樣吃力不討好的角色. 我只能以平常心去看去表達,我在這段期間看到的人和事, 家教會的成員每年為學校的籌募,得以改善學校禮堂,安裝空調,裝修洗手間,增加部份課室的設施,新安裝的電梯.每年我女兒必定要我參加由家教會舉行的 "家長和學生的旅行",我當然明白,女兒希望我感受一下她在學校的快樂和同學相處和諧, 我也樂意分享.到了王校長擔任的第四個年頭,第一件事是Sister去靈修,改由現任校監,不尋常的事發生了,首先在上年九月開學日,我簽紅手冊時,多了一點: 留級準則,其中附註二表明...離校,我作為一個職業婦女, 看了這點即時加重了我的壓力.王校長多年來都說在學校愉快學習, 從來不提出留級準則. 然後現任校監辦一個家長會(各家長表達意見).上述版主Choyolin說得對, “事出必有因, 今年學校行政混亂到極”, 我需然不知詳情, 但為何偏偏這個
事出必有因會在今年由新校監上場時才發生呢! 過往的三年無風無浪. 是由校長當的責任, 還是我們新上場的校監呢 ! 而校董會有幾多人, 每次我出席的學校活動 (不知校董會有沒有出席). 校董會在何處知道學校的運作, 是校長報告還是校監報告. 今年發生的事情, 與以往王校長的處理方法, 好像有很大的分別. 我的同事向我說出一件多年前發生的事, 我聽後才恍然大悟, 想和大家分享. 原來現任校監當年 (10年前)在我校的中學部曾當校長一職, 當時她自已一意推行學校變為
直資”方案,及把成績不理想的中三學生踢走,令這苦主不能直上原校中四,當年有教無類的精神,學生理應順利升上中四,可惜最後是離校.哈,人的力量很大,當年中學家長和學生聯群發起,最後我們的現任校監(即當年中學校長)沒有再留任中學校長.如此事不是屬實,本人特此致歉).作為千禧年代,我們需要公平,公開,公正,開明的領導者. 女兒在學校需要快樂的時光,愉快的生活. 當然各家長可自行選擇. 以上是我個人的意見,我亦沒有花時間去問PTA(通告上有聯系電話),我只是看到PTA通告上寫了
責無旁貸”, 在這個緊張時期 (學校大考) 還會花時間和精力去發通告,去開會,我自問沒有這個時間, 我希望 PTA也不要再花心機及時間了,這樣吃力不討好的工作, 不是每個人都欣賞的. 反正每個家長都有自已的想法.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題