有無返過 Best Concept 既媽咪? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-10 06:46 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問你地個小朋友返到幾大個先唔再返?
   0    0    0    0
我時刻都記掛著我那未能來到世上的bb, 他永遠在我心裡某個角落.

2#
發表於 09-5-10 06:51 |只看該作者
我個仔仔己返了半年, 本人好喜歡呢間學校.  不個仔仔將會返pn, 如果繼續返BC, 佢每日既schedule會好密.  

我想知大家覺得 BC 適合小朋友返到幾大呢?  有無小朋友返左一段時間後, 唔鍾意返 BC?
我時刻都記掛著我那未能來到世上的bb, 他永遠在我心裡某個角落.

3#
發表於 09-5-12 22:39 |只看該作者
我都係考慮緊呢個問題. 究竟9月時應返montessori class 定傳統 nusery 班好. 如果返兩邊, 又怕小朋友辛苦. 好難決定.

4#
發表於 09-5-12 23:11 |只看該作者
Eclipse_2006  Can you share your comments with Best Concept.  Is your baby bring something he learn from school home?  i'm almost the same situation as you, my baby can now enrol in best concept but will start PN afternoon class in Aug.  
What do you doing with the 2hours he stays at BC, can you stay there or you will go home and pick him up after school?

原帖由 Eclipse_2006 於 09-5-10 06:51 發表
我個仔仔己返了半年, 本人好喜歡呢間學校.  不個仔仔將會返pn, 如果繼續返BC, 佢每日既schedule會好密.  

我想知大家覺得 BC 適合小朋友返到幾大呢?  有無小朋友返左一段時間後, 唔鍾意返 BC? ...

5#
發表於 09-5-13 08:46 |只看該作者
恕請問Best Concept是什麼? 在那裡? 有冇website?

謝謝您們!

6#
發表於 09-5-13 10:14 |只看該作者
http://www.bestconcept.net

My son joined BC when he was 1.5. BC teachers are very caring. Overall, we were happy with the progress. My son learn different skills subtly. You will know it from the pictures that the teachers took in class & the assessment they have every 3 months.  We quit when my boy started PN because it is too rush to go to 2 schools.

7#
發表於 09-5-15 11:30 |只看該作者
hi DodoluMama, would u please share how ur son started the bc program at the age of 1.5? did he cry and refuse to enter the classroom alone? could u observe his activities or its an enclosed classroom that parents hardly know whats going on inside? there s limited information from bc website and it seems no trial class is available.

8#
發表於 09-5-18 15:09 |只看該作者
qqbabe,

my son started when he was age 1.5. BC was in Yau Yat Chuen that time. He cried so badly in his first day that Miss Ellen called me to pick him up. But when I arrived, he had calmed down and stayed until end of class. Second day, it got better, crying time shorten. Once my son "attached" to a teacher, he felt comfortable to go in the classroom with that teacher. Because there are 3 teachers in that group, one teacher can take good care of the new comer(s), and rest of the 2 teachers can run the normal class.
In class. the kids have private time when they are asked to do different montessori tasks using montesorri tools, and every lesson, there is also group learning time such as in circle time for story or other montessori activities. Once in a while, parent can request to stay to watch the class (but not encouraged to do so, as the parent may disturb other kids). They will take pictures of your kid occasionally and have assessment every 3 months so you know how the child is doing in class. Also, you can always talk to the teachers  before and after the class.

原帖由 qqbabe 於 09-5-15 11:30 發表
hi DodoluMama, would u please share how ur son started the bc program at the age of 1.5? did he cry and refuse to enter the classroom alone? could u observe his activities or its an enclosed classroom ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題