用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 資優教育 有個資優兒係唔係好?
查看: 5394|回覆: 31
go

有個資優兒係唔係好?

發表於 09-4-23 17:12 |顯示全部帖子
自從大女兒兩歲多, 就開始有情緒和行為的問題, 那時, 到了她四歲多, 我們擔心她會影響她將來小學的生活, 直到上年尾, 經朋友的介紹, 去帶她見一位教育心理學家, 我們只是想找出她的問題所在和有什麼辦法可以改善她的情緒和行為, 結果, 是她一切正常, 只是她的腦袋轉數很快, 又思想敏銳, 教育心理學家只是和她玩一些遊戲, 她已經掌握到教育心理學家的底線, 還嘗試控制那位教育心理學家, 佢叫我們等她小二/三時, 留意下她那方面比較優勝, 到那時才決定做唔做評估

當我們得到這個結果, 真有喜亦有悲:
喜的是她一切正常
悲的是她可能是資優兒

我有兩個朋友, 她們都有資優兒
第一個friend, 個仔升中啦, 好驚band 1中學唔收, 佢個仔成績好, 但操行唔多好, 時常比老師投訴, 因為佢個仔好多課文已經識, 所以上堂唔同老師合作, 因為由細細個時已經有情緒問題, 所以同屋企人關係唔好, 又唔肯聽爸爸媽媽話, 試個咬阿媽大腿, 一拳打阿爸心口, 現在要他上EQ課程, 情緒才好好多, 但要比成千蚊一個月上堂
我問他們, 可以選擇的話, 想唔想個仔係資優, 他們即答"極唔想"
第二個friend, 個大仔現在是成人啦, 但個仔中學時, 越來越出現很多的情緒和行為的問題, 於是經醫院專科的介紹, 去在見教育心理學家(即我個女見個果, 係這個friend介紹),
見在之後, 原來佢個仔是資優兒, 但因為腦部發展得太快, 所以影響他的荷爾蒙, 以致他的思想和情緒出現偏差, 所以佢地時常唔知個仔諗緊什麼, 又唔明個仔點解要那樣諗, 攪到關係唔好, 佢地又擔心, 佢個仔係中二果年, 試過無返學, 又搵唔到佢, 原來走再上屋企大廈的天台, 嚇到佢地死死下, 現在長大了, 但又患上抑鬱病, 佢地亦講過, 資優原來唔係好野, 可以選擇的話, 真唔想個仔係資優

見到佢地的情況, 真唔想自己個女都係資優, 但若果真的係資優, 唉, 會唔會係惡夢的開始?

發表於 09-4-23 23:26 |顯示全部帖子
似乎「資優」越來越不值錢了,遲下怕且會發展到成為神枱貓屎,神憎鬼厭都未定。愚見認為完全係一個 accounting 的問題。將兩條數入落一條數。實情是每個智商組別都各有偏善和偏惡者,只不過資優人士鋒芒畢露,如不幸而為「惡搞」之徒,亦較早「發圍」而已。為免家長人人自危,貨真價實的真資優與徒有資優 syndrome 的混資優應以不同名目,分開入帳,不宜一個「資優」了事,這還有賴專家們努力,以正視聽。

(利益申報:鄙人侄兒小謙屬「學而知之」一類,而不是網頁家長自述個案那種「生而知之」的一類,應該不是資優。)
如得其情,則哀矜而勿喜。

發表於 09-5-26 14:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kathylo 於 09-4-23 17:12 發表
自從大女兒兩歲多, 就開始有情緒和行為的問題, 那時, 到了她四歲多, 我們擔心她會影響她將來小學的生活, 直到上年尾, 經朋友的介紹, 去帶她見一位教育心理學家, 我們只是想找出她的問題所在和有什麼辦法可以改善她的 ...

我都有個資優兒,
真是好辛苦呀!!
知足常樂!要為你所有的去感恩,
不要為失去的而埋怨!

發表於 09-5-29 10:47 |顯示全部帖子
請問資優兒小時候還有咩特徵或情緒及言行與眾不同?

發表於 09-6-2 23:33 |顯示全部帖子
If you have a 資優 kid, I would recommend you to find a 資優 coach who can be someone you know to coach him/her.  The 資優 I know normally behave very badly as they think they are superiors which hinders their growth

發表於 09-6-4 22:27 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Family_Dad 於 09-6-2 23:33 發表
If you have a 資優 kid, I would recommend you to find a 資優 coach who can be someone you know to coach him/her.  The 資優 I know normally behave very badly as they think they are superiors which hind ...

佢地behave badly not because they think they are superiors而係佢地個腦發展得太快所以會有情緒問題,
加上佢地有自己的諗法及獨立的思考,不會隨便附和別人,
所以便會有行為上的差異
知足常樂!要為你所有的去感恩,
不要為失去的而埋怨!

發表於 09-6-9 14:14 |顯示全部帖子
Could you gives me some examples on 情緒 and 行為問題.  My child 2 years old, he has the same problems and he doesn't like 羣眾注目.  I am so worry and don't know what to do.

原帖由 hannah616 於 09-6-4 22:27 發表

佢地behave badly not because they think they are superiors而係佢地個腦發展得太快所以會有情緒問題,
加上佢地有自己的諗法及獨立的思考,不會隨便附和別人,
所以便會有行為上的差異 ...

發表於 09-6-10 12:27 |顯示全部帖子
i wanna know exactly what are the bad behaviour or emotional problems too. becos i have a 2yo boy, what i think he is now in "trouble 2".... so want to know how to identify between "trouble 2" and "gifted" when he is in such small age ?

發表於 09-6-12 16:54 |顯示全部帖子
為什麼你會因孩子trouble而聯想到gifted呢?兩者沒必然聯系啊!不如你觀察一下孩子有什麼表現是超越同齡的?

eg.以下是有些gifted kids的表現:

約 2 歲,會說較長句子,或會說些因為...所以...的話;
喜歡聯想、計數和看書;
不識的字喜歡自己查Dict.,
b4 五歲,已能專注練琴。
我認識的一些gifted孩子都幾乖,能安靜、專注學習;不過,他們都是好有活力的,玩的時候好mad.

當然,亦有些資優兒是頗頑皮的。
原帖由 yokolee 於 09-6-10 12:27 發表
i wanna know exactly what are the bad behaviour or emotional problems too. becos i have a 2yo boy, what i think he is now in "trouble 2".... so want to know how to identify between "trouble 2" and "gi ...

[ 本帖最後由 Ansonrubby 於 09-6-16 08:50 編輯 ]

發表於 09-6-12 22:14 |顯示全部帖子
Don't worry.  Behavioural / emotional problems are not problems for gifted children.  There are gifted children with and without behavioural / emotional problems, just like any other children.  

I have a gifted child and he always gets praises from teachers for his good conduct.  He had been the monitor and prefect for a few years.  He is now in junior secondary.

I think behavourial and emotional problems are separate issues with gifted children.

[ 本帖最後由 ttamy123 於 09-6-12 22:34 編輯 ]

發表於 09-6-16 17:49 |顯示全部帖子
it's because I have attended some seminar and read some books before. And they explained that usually gifted children will have emotional/behaviourial problem. They usually have a higher grade of intellectual ability (IQ) but have a lower grade of psychological development. E.g. a 7 yo boy can have 10 yo IQ but his psychological only developed as 5 yo... due to this unbalance, he can hardly co-ordinate the body and mind as a whole... something that he can think of the reason behind but he is unable to talk n communicate with others about his point of view. therefore, he is angry of himself or angry why people can't understand him. Of course, the speaker or the writer just tell us to bear in mind about this kind of problems, but they are not telling us that every gifted will be the same.

On the other hand, yes, i think you're right too.... don't think too much on whether the kid is gifted or not. Try to understand him, guide him and lead him to become more emotionally stable....... with a nice personality, hope that he can contribute to our society when he grow up. :)

發表於 09-6-17 10:32 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 11# yokolee 的文章

Some more.....

I do noticed that my boy has something outstanding when comparing to other kids... but that doesn't cause me trouble... so I don't mentioned here. In addition, I do think that everyone must have something special... as given by the God.

Lastly, thanks for all your advise and reply ! :) :)

發表於 09-7-18 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
Share my experience - i suspect my daughter is gifted child, she is 6 now. below is her development:

1. she speaks late when she was 3, when just 3.5 year old, she speaks sentences then.

2. 3.5 -4 year old, she can read a lot of english simple sentences just like" a boy in red cap is sitting under the tree". but no one teach her, she just listen her elder sister tapes.

3. 5 - 6 years old, already read books with a lot of english or chinese. english books like magic tree grade 5 or above. chinese books like "mouse reporter".

4. Now she is 6, already able to read more of her p.4 sister books.

But behevior is moody and not able to control by herself, she don't scare teachers, always angry.

I think she is very sensitive...

krostu

原帖由 yokolee 於 09-6-16 17:49 發表
it's because I have attended some seminar and read some books before. And they explained that usually gifted children will have emotional/behaviourial problem. They usually have a higher grade of inte ...

發表於 09-7-20 19:43 |顯示全部帖子
Ansonrubby
其實我有懷疑 囡囡是gifted.因囡囡有好高的專注力,五歲能自己鍊琴,愛看書,愛學習,思想好成熟.有童理心,時常在不同的角度想.好像有很多活力,學習東西都好快.相對同年齡的小朋友是走了出來.
當她遇到困難時,她會自己先想如何解脫.再向我說.
有時我都覺得為何,這麼細的小朋友會想到.
好像十項全能.
在老師的角度看囡囡是一個十分乖巧的小朋友.

原帖由 Ansonrubby 於 09-6-12 16:54 發表
為什麼你會因孩子trouble而聯想到gifted呢?兩者沒必然聯系啊!不如你觀察一下孩子有什麼表現是超越同齡的?

eg.以下是有些gifted kids的表現:

約 2 歲,會說較長句子,或會說些因為...所以...的話;
喜歡聯想、計數和看書;
不識 ...

[ 本帖最後由 video_ming 於 09-7-21 22:37 編輯 ]

發表於 09-9-5 12:28 |顯示全部帖子
wow.. I am so jealous that your daughter is so great.  I cannot imagine if my son can do the same if he turn to 5.  he is only 2 now and getting into trouble 2 stage already.  Always screaming.  I know all of you have passed this stage, any advice can give me?

原帖由 video_ming 於 09-7-20 19:43 發表
Ansonrubby
其實我有懷疑 囡囡是gifted.因囡囡有好高的專注力,五歲能自己鍊琴,愛看書,愛學習,思想好成熟.有童理心,時常在不同的角度想.好像有很多活力,學習東西都好快.相對同年齡的小朋友是走了出來.
當她 ...

[ 本帖最後由 GraceMatt 於 09-9-5 12:29 編輯 ]

發表於 09-9-6 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
http://www.heryin.com/mono_2005-1.htm#2005-1-1

睇完"從Dabrowski的理論......"這篇文章, 大家會了解對資優生既情緒有多一點了解.

http://www.ntnu.edu.tw/spc/kuo/chisese/sub/2/2_2_data/12/123.pdf

另一篇講情緒問題既文章. 亦有提到應對既方法.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

發表於 09-9-11 13:37 |顯示全部帖子
我孩子9歲,就是能安靜、專注學習、又好有活力、玩的時候好mad的那類
我冇話佢知佢係gifted~佢亦唔覺自己同其他同學有咩唔同

發表於 09-9-11 14:38 |顯示全部帖子
您好法子,

請問您怎樣知道他是gifted??

發表於 09-9-11 18:15 |顯示全部帖子
其實我覺得『資優』都係主要學業早人幾年完成,如果有人勤力過佢,可以好過佢成績。至於成就,EQ 唔好點可以工作得好啊。

不過,如果勤力+EQ+適當教育,咁就西飛利。