用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我的ADHD (過度活躍症/多動症/專注力失調) 兒子停藥了! ...
樓主: leeamen
go

我的ADHD (過度活躍症/多動症/專注力失調) 兒子停藥了!  

發表於 09-4-24 10:51 |顯示全部帖子

rosetulip

原帖由 rosetulip 於 09-4-24 09:22 發表
Amen,

Thank you so much for your sharing.
SLD is Specific Learning Difficulties. This is the term the clinical psychologist use, what she mean is dyslexia. We are considering change of school becaus ...

I choose an international school for him because it is easier for him to learn in a single language environment.

Yes, I am the one to teach him Chinese and Mandarin at home. He can read books in Chinese, and can pronouns the words in both Cantonese and Mandarin, he also can read Pinyin (漢語拼音), but his writing skill in Chinese is not good.

Actually his school also offers Chinese lessons, but only in simplified Chinese, therefore I decided to let him take French instead.

Amen

[ 本帖最後由 leeamen 於 09-4-24 10:52 編輯 ]
「你要專心仰賴耶和華,不可倚靠自己的聰明,在你一切所行的事上都要認定祂,祂必指引你的路。」
聖經箴言3:5-6

發表於 09-4-24 16:57 |顯示全部帖子
I just bring my son to see the DR. and confirmed he have ADD, and the DR gave him Concerta 18MG to start. I will let him start by tomorrow. After begin, need to take at lease 3 years-still don't know rather or not I make a right decision?!

Hope it help with less side-effect.

發表於 09-4-24 18:18 |顯示全部帖子
HI Amen:

很多謝你的資料, 另我們獲益良多.
現想請教如何引導小兒吃中藥, 因他很抗拒, 時常不願意飲藥, 所以對中藥治療很擔心. 因他在學校沒有同學及朋友, 又說同學針對他及拿他作笑柄, 常常說著要轉校. 另我很頭痛, 不知如何處理?

原帖由 leeamen 於 09-4-22 10:02 發表
大家好!

兒子的情況又有新的進展。

復活節假期結束前的星期五,兒子如期到中醫師處覆診。醫師說兒子的進展很不錯,再多吃三服藥,就可以停中藥了!

這段期間,我發覺兒子真是持續的在各方面有進步,體格也強健了!

醫師很有愛心 ...

發表於 09-4-27 13:39 |顯示全部帖子

need to take 3 years?

原帖由 achow 於 09-4-24 16:57 發表
I just bring my son to see the DR. and confirmed he have ADD, and the DR gave him Concerta 18MG to start. I will let him start by tomorrow. After begin, need to take at lease 3 years-still don't know  ...

Dear achow,

How is your son doing?

After begin, need to take at lease 3 years >>  did your doctor tell you this info? I have never heard from the doctor who prescribed ritalin or concerta to my son, that he need to take it for a certain period of time...are you mistaken for the fact that there should be no time frame for taking those medicine, i.e. you can decide to stop taking the medicine from time to time, (of course, if you are taking a high dosage, you have to quit it gradually; from a higher dosage to a lower dosage first, then from a lower dosage to completely off the medicine.)

Amen

[ 本帖最後由 leeamen 於 09-4-27 15:09 編輯 ]

發表於 09-4-27 14:38 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 bonnie媽咪 於 09-4-24 18:18 發表
HI Amen:

很多謝你的資料, 另我們獲益良多.
現想請教如何引導小兒吃中藥, 因他很抗拒, 時常不願意飲藥, 所以對中藥治療很擔心. 因他在學校沒有同學及朋友, 又說同學針對他及拿他作笑柄, 常常說著要轉校. 另我很頭痛 ...

Bonnie 媽咪:

先請別客氣。

如何引導小兒吃中藥, 因他很抗拒, 時常不願意飲藥, 所以對中藥治療很擔心>>
在醫師開給小孩服的藥,通常都應該不會太苦的。我兒子會請醫師開藥時加「甜餅」(橘餅),那樣喝地來就沒那麼苦了。

我也認識一些朋友,他的孩子也是不肯飲中藥的,有些孩子甚至抗拒到一個地步,就是連中醫也肯再不去看了,他的父母就是拿他沒辦法,只好白白的失去了接受治療的機會。

對於孩子這種非理性的要求,我們作家長的,就要好好衡量,這樣的事情是不是要遷就孩子?首先我們認真及明確的向孩子解釋清楚吃藥對他的好處和重要性,也讓他知道父母對此事的態度是很認真,立場也是很堅定的

有一些可行的技巧:如能好好服藥便可以給他一點實質的獎勵 (利誘),可以是小禮物、喜歡吃的食物、玩耍的時間(當然最好是能以鼓勵、讚美取代物質的獎賞)......另一方面,不合作的話就會受罰:如不能看他最心愛的書本或電視節目 / 遊戲等。除非孩子真是「生理上」不能服藥 (如一喝後便反胃、嘔吐等)否則就必須堅技要他服下去。

若孩子真有反胃、嘔吐等反應,可在半小時內,讓孩子一小口一小口的喝,肯定他吞了,隔大約三分鐘,才喝第二口,那可以避免他一次過因飲得太急引起嗆咳及反胃的情況了。

在學校沒有同學及朋友, 又說同學針對他及拿他作笑柄, 常常說著要轉校. 另我很頭痛, 不知如何處理?>>

有ADHD的孩子,由於較粗心及不常常疏忽細節,因此在社交上是會遇上不少困難的。因此他們的社交行為不成熟,也不要責怪他們,要向他們表示明白及接納

試引導他多從同學 / 老師 / 他人的角度想一想,和他分析怎樣去改善及避免有問題的社交行為,引導他積極的看事情:多欣賞別人的優點,接納同學的錯失。也可嘗試到校觀察一下 (如接送上學或放學時),邀約一兩個較友善的同學回家玩,讓他們在你的引導下建立友誼。若與同學生之間產生了誤會,可以教孩子寫書簽或心意卡給同學,教他如何去表達歉意。

清楚的告訴孩子,轉校只是逃避問題,要學習與人相處的方法,才能得到真正的、長久的友誼。

以下文章希望對你有幫助:
行為管理技術

Amen

發表於 09-4-27 16:27 |顯示全部帖子
My son is now P3, the Dr. told me once start he might need to take it till secondary school. (But of course if he can get well in such a short period, he can stop taking it). But I talk with the other experience parent, most of them told me their kids took the pills for 5, 6, 10 years or even longer.

I let my son took pills on last Sat-so far no side effect. Will need to meet the Dr again this Thursday for follow up. Dr told me I need to go there every week at lease for a month, then in every 2 weeks etc.

Hope the pills can help!

原帖由 leeamen 於 09-4-27 13:39 發表

Dear achow,

How is your son doing?

After begin, need to take at lease 3 years >>  did your doctor tell you this info? I have never heard from the doctor who prescribed ritalin or concerta to my so ...

發表於 09-4-27 16:42 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 achow 於 09-4-27 04:27 PM 發表
My son is now P3, the Dr. told me once start he might need to take it till secondary school. (But of course if he can get well in such a short period, he can stop taking it). But I talk with the other ...

Good to hear that no side effect at this stage.

Don't worry too much, as least it is not the case for my son! He took only 2 years and now he is off the medication completely! Remember, every case is unique. By maintaining a balanced life, and to provide your son with other support such as behavior modifications can also help him a lot, so that he can take the lowest dosage and can learn how to deal with the symptoms of  ADHD without the help of medication very soon!

Do your best, and surely God will do the rest!

Amen

發表於 09-4-28 13:22 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Amen,

Thanks so much for your sharing. My 7-year old son also has ADHD plus Asperger syndrome. The government doctor has suggested giving him Ritalin to help improve his attention in class. I've got the pills already but my husband raises strong objection as he is very worried about the side effects. I'm very interested in your successful experience with Chinese medicine. Would you mind telling me through pm the name of the doctor?  Also, may I know which international school you son is attending? Thanks a lot.

blip

發表於 09-4-28 15:12 |顯示全部帖子
Amen,

My son is now 4 years old. He is a suspected case of ADHD child after an assessment in the CAC. He gets complaints from school, playgroup, tutorials every day and he has poor social skills and so he has no friends at all.  I am very upset and worried to see/predict his future path.  Right now, he is too young to take any service and medication.  Could you please tell me the name of the Chinese doctor.  You also mentioned behaviour modification helps a lot.  How can I get help about this? Any associations can help?

發表於 09-4-30 09:42 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 blip 於 09-4-28 01:22 PM 發表
Dear Amen,

Thanks so much for your sharing. My 7-year old son also has ADHD plus Asperger syndrome. The government doctor has suggested giving him Ritalin to help improve his attention in class. I've ...

Dear blip,

Please check PM.

發表於 09-4-30 10:03 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 SOHOT 於 09-4-28 03:12 PM 發表
Amen,

My son is now 4 years old. He is a suspected case of ADHD child after an assessment in the CAC. He gets complaints from school, playgroup, tutorials every day and he has poor social skills and  ...

Dear SOHOT,

Please check PM.

Actually I myself have never attend any course about behavior modification of ADHD kids, but I did have counselling training for school students in the Chinese university of Hong Kong when I was a secondary teacher, which also covered behavior modification in the course.

At the very moment,  you may first do more reading on some books about ADHD parenting, as I have suggested in the above passages, and there are also many good website in the internet about parenting skills which I think is very helpful to me:

ADDitude

About.com:ADD/ADHD

ADHDCentral.com

CADDAC

家有過動兒ADHD in Chinese

If you really have the patience to surf through the above links, they got many good articles and you may found them very useful and in fact very easy to apply in daily lives.

Hope this will help.

Amen

發表於 09-4-30 11:44 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Amen,

Thank you so much for your detailed reply and kind encouragement. Please check pm.

Blip

發表於 09-4-30 13:33 |顯示全部帖子

我的網誌:《過動兒走天路》

昨天一口氣把之前在這裡有關小兒子停藥的文章搬了到我昨天新開的網誌內:

《過動兒走天路》

在網誌內整理和發佈文章,對自己、對讀者而言,都會較有系統和方便一點。我還會繼續在這裡和家長們交流,但會用網誌分享:

1. 分享有關ADHD的最新或有用的資訊;

2. 整理實用的ADHD網站、參考書目和討論區的名單,以方便大家參考;

3. 上載自己與兒女們設計的「工作清單」(To-do-list) 及繼續分享育養過動兒女的經歷等。

在此要多謝我在網上認識的阿丹媽媽 (家有過動兒ADHD in Chinese網站的站長) ,她的兒子阿丹也有ADHD學習困難的。是她啟發了我,要把養育過動兒的經驗,無論是成功的或失敗的,也與人分享,讓其他育有過動兒的家長,也可以參考,並且知道我們並不是孤單的,育養過動兒也可是很有福氣的天職!

最近一句聖經金句常在我的腦中出現:「凡你手所當作的事,要盡力去作。」(傳道書九:10)
願共勉之。

歡迎大家到我的網誌繼續交流!:loveliness:

Amen

發表於 09-5-1 09:55 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 blip 於 09-4-30 11:44 AM 發表
Dear Amen,

Thank you so much for your detailed reply and kind encouragement. Please check pm.

Blip

Blip,

You're welcome!
Please check PM.

Amen

發表於 09-5-5 10:13 |顯示全部帖子
I visited your blog, it's so touching and encouraging. My son, 7 years old, also adhd, very short attention span, like to challenge to others and waiting for government service.  He is going to P1 in the coming Sept, I really worry about his concentration ability.   So would your pls e-mail your chinese doctor's details to me and also the band name of the fish oil to me .  My email :
[email protected]

原帖由 leeamen 於 09-4-30 13:33 發表
昨天一口氣把之前在這裡有關小兒子停藥的文章搬了到我昨天新開的網誌內:

《過動兒走天路》

在網誌內整理和發佈文章,對自己、對讀者而言,都會較有系統和方便一點。我還會繼續在這裡和家長們交流,但會用網誌分享:

1. 分 ...

發表於 09-5-5 15:42 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 hingping 於 09-5-5 10:13 AM 發表
I visited your blog, it's so touching and encouraging. My son, 7 years old, also adhd, very short attention span, like to challenge to others and waiting for government service.  He is going to P1 in  ...

Dear hingping,

我想妳不會介意我用中文回答的。

謝謝妳的鼓勵!

兒子的排期要到幾時呢?
現階段妳要多裝備自己,因為妳對ADHD的認識愈多,就愈能幫助孩子。

妳可以到這幾個網站看看:

治療過動兒的對策

ADHD注意力不足過動症 (台灣) (含有簡單的網上評估)

希望對妳有幫助!

Amen

發表於 09-5-6 13:01 |顯示全部帖子

大家好!

我剛更新了我的blog,發表了一篇文章:

最近兒子在校的表現 - 「行為評量表」的應用
通過「行為評量表」,一方面孩子能清楚知道老師對他的基本要求,另一方面,老師也可以藉此行為評量表讓學生和家長具體地知道孩子要改善的方向,特別是在需要調節用藥的份量、或評估行為治療的成效的情況下,更具寶貴的參考價值。

評估表的內容可因應孩子學習環境的實際需要而修訂,評估表格歡迎下載使用

Amen

發表於 09-5-6 16:08 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Amen:

我高興你兒子可以停藥, 你肯分享你經驗,
真係幫到我很多, 謝謝您!

我細仔會 5月8號去見兒童精神醫生做評估, 所以入來睇下資料, 你可以 pm 中醫及 epa + omega 6 資料給我, 好嗎?
(亞仔已經被政府兒童評估中心, 評估係有讀寫障礙)

[ 本帖最後由 浩朗媽媽 於 09-5-6 16:11 編輯 ]

發表於 09-5-7 08:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 浩朗媽媽 於 09-5-6 04:08 PM 發表
Dear Amen:

我高興你兒子可以停藥, 你肯分享你經驗,
真係幫到我很多, 謝謝您!

我細仔會 5月8號去見兒童精神醫生做評估, 所以入來睇下資料, 你可以 pm 中醫及 epa + omega 6 資料給我, 好嗎?
(亞仔已經被政府兒童評 ...

浩朗媽媽:

別客氣呢。
請看PM。

Amen

發表於 09-5-7 09:54 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Amen:

已收到 pm, thank you!
可以pm杜耳運動 (Dore exercise)
how much and 課程會做什麼呢?