發新帖
查看: 1293|回覆: 3
go

維多利亞定rightmind好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-24 17:36 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
維多利亞nursery收左, 唔知讀唔讀好
想第時讀isf, 係咪讀rightmind會啱d?
不過剛剛睇完其他topia, 原來isf既英文又好似唔係好得,同埋個IB又未搞掂, 好煩!!!

請大家幫忙比比意見, TKS
   0    0    1    0

2#
發表於 09-3-24 19:18 |只看該作者
Must choose Victoria, at least you have a choice to enter in the Victoria Primary or other IS schools later

3#
發表於 09-3-24 20:33 |只看該作者
Heard the admin of rightmind is very messy.  As per my experience, no people return phone call & request.
My friends' daughter & son are studying in victoria kindergarten as the level are apparently low but they are very happy and enjoying school life.
The most important is yr bb can't go striaght to victoria primary since they request interview.

4#
發表於 09-3-26 01:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 MomAC 於 09-3-24 17:36 發表
維多利亞nursery收左, 唔知讀唔讀好
想第時讀isf, 係咪讀rightmind會啱d?
不過剛剛睇完其他topia, 原來isf既英文又好似唔係好得,同埋個IB又未搞掂, 好煩!!!

請大家幫忙比比意見, TKS ...

We attended the recent parents' briefing in which a parent shared her gratitude for having put her kid at RM (her kid is now a Y1 student at ISF).  Apart from the caring teachers, she praised the rich language environment at RM (NETs and native PTH teachers) that helps her kid settle well in the primary school.

The parent also shared a tip of visiting your dream on a casual day instead of its Open Day in order to get a realistic feel of the school.  She did so with ISF and she loves the school very much.  Regarding ISF's English standard and its IB progress, I am afraid I have no clue as well.

For Victoria, I have the general feeling that kids are happy but the level of the curriculum provided is only so so.  At RM, some kids can master very advanced bilingual reading abilities which I believe is key to life long learning.  Most of them are happy learners as well.

Personally, RM's admin has improved a lot, esp under the steer of the headmistress Ms Lo.

[ 本帖最後由 cornelius 於 09-3-26 01:29 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題