密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 any commend on tsim sha tsui YMCA phonic course
發新帖
查看: 1024|回覆: 3
go

any commend on tsim sha tsui YMCA phonic course

發表於 09-3-22 21:23 |顯示全部帖子
any commend on tsim sha tsui YMCA phonic course? my daughter is 4 years old, is this course ok? or any suggestion?  thanks

發表於 09-3-22 21:40 |顯示全部帖子
my son just finished phonics I this mth. i think this is a good course, teachers r quite nice. each lesson will teach 1 or 2 letters, and hv 1 word list to practice at home.

but just my personal view, u cannot just count on courses. for me, i teach him how to blend simple words while reading stories; also bought workbooks abt phonics. thus b4 he take the course he actually can read a lot, but i just want him to learn properly with a teacher, so i enroll him to this course, and i foung it quite ok.

原帖由 yutung 於 09-3-22 21:23 發表
any commend on tsim sha tsui YMCA phonic course? my daughter is 4 years old, is this course ok? or any suggestion?  thanks

發表於 09-3-22 21:55 |顯示全部帖子
how old is your son?  because my daughter like reading but she just like to look at the picture. she does not to read the words.  so i think the phonic course may be  can help her.

發表於 09-3-25 22:59 |顯示全部帖子
he is 4yr old. u can buy some books with levels, start from simple words. gradually u will find they can read by themselves..

the course is also quite good, shld help kids pick up reading.

原帖由 yutung 於 09-3-22 21:55 發表
how old is your son?  because my daughter like reading but she just like to look at the picture. she does not to read the words.  so i think the phonic course may be  can help her.