用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 根德 vs 九龍塘宣道
樓主: Winnietao
go

根德 vs 九龍塘宣道

發表於 09-4-2 06:39 |顯示全部帖子
Please don't choose KV. You should pick the kinder of which the syllabus can fit the development of 3-5 yrs children. This is not suitable for the preschool age children to practice writing too early. These excessive exercises and practices will lead to academic burnt-out in primary schooling and lack of self-confidence as you are teaching them something they are not mature enough to absorb. The children will eventually have doubts in their own abillity ---- which is learnt stupidity. ( e.g. they think they are not smart to understand.)  All in all, choosing this kind of kinder, like KV, will have a very long term impact to your child. Pls re-consider. My friend's son is now studying K3 in KV, but he haven't yet get any offer up til now. So, I think family education is more important than choosing a " famous" kinder for competing primary school seats.

發表於 09-5-3 11:38 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-6-24 00:34 |顯示全部帖子
Hello, all moms.

I am living in Tsing Yi and planning to send my son to KV. Does anyone knows which private or public school will take KV student?

Thanks.

發表於 09-6-26 11:21 |顯示全部帖子
我大女讀 st.cat
細女讀宣小
兩個都讀得好開心
相比之下
宣小老師好似主動小小

發表於 09-6-28 23:14 |顯示全部帖子
100%不贊同你對KV的comments,KV要寫字但只是有限度的功課(>30mins/day)。Syllabus足夠令小朋友明白所學及懂得運用,但絕非謠言般深。
至於你朋友的兒子,相信只屬個別例子。小女及同學仔均精靈活潑,好思考亦充滿自信。她的同學仔均考得心儀學校,班中將升讀一線頭私小/直資的大不乏人。就她本人也考獲多家極受歡迎的私校學位,亦將升讀一線頭小學。在愉快學習中建立無形的競爭力,不是很理想嗎!

原帖由 chunlaifat 於 09-4-2 06:39 發表
Please don't choose KV. You should pick the kinder of which the syllabus can fit the development of 3-5 yrs children. This is not suitable for the preschool age children to practice writing too early. ...

[ 本帖最後由 happypenguin 於 09-6-28 23:22 編輯 ]

發表於 09-7-3 01:13 |顯示全部帖子
agree!!
我兩個friends小朋友都係sc, 英文講得好好, 不過上左小學時, 因為讀傳統學校, 兩個小朋友晚晚做功課or 默書既日子都淚流滿面, 大家都好辛苦, 但係如果你有錢比佢繼續上international school, 當然st. c 好.
原帖由 Winnietao 於 09-3-26 10:10 AM 發表
st cat 係好focus 係英文方面, 但係我知佢地係中文方面就教得好少, 一年只教12個中文生字左右, 不過學生英文就唔錯既, 但係如果上主流小學就可以追得好辛苦, 同埋怕涵接唔到, 要取捨 ...