教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 2009-2010 SH NCB pm 同學
樓主: iantsang
go

2009-2010 SH NCB pm 同學 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-3-31 14:29 |只看該作者
原帖由 rebeccaloky 於 09-3-30 23:22 發表
e.........同我同一年代呀,依家好多都走晒lu

that's why u choose sacred heart for ur daughter?

22#
發表於 09-3-31 21:36 |只看該作者
佢地走左可能先係損失。。。。。。。

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-3-31 14:29 發表

that's why u choose sacred heart for ur daughter?
[img][/img]

23#
發表於 09-4-11 00:12 |只看該作者
Hi, nice to meet u all. My daughter Chloe also accepted in NCB pm class. Keep in touch. I think we will have many things to share with each other.

醒目開學勳章

24#
發表於 09-4-16 23:10 |只看該作者
Hi all, haven't visited BK for a long while since Shannon had a home accident last month and had a deep cut on her forehead.  Follow by that both herself and her younger sister was sick too so it was an headache for us.

Welcome to Chloe and Polly.  Sure we will have many things to share in the coming years, and hopefully extended to longer time if they are still classmates in primary and secondary school!

Any of you will go to SHCK next Wed?  Unfortunately I have some work commitment so I can't go this time with Shannon, but my wife will bring her to do the fitting.  Actually, I had bought most of the school uniforms already but may want some more spare ones just in case.

Sorry about next week but still hope to meet you in July!

25#
發表於 09-4-17 00:00 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Thanks Ian!! Sorry to hear about Shannon and her younger sister. Hope they are better right now. I will be there on next Wed. Maybe see u next time.
I have a question hope u can help me. I would like to find the 保母車which used western tunnel. Do u have any idea?

醒目開學勳章

26#
發表於 09-4-17 10:38 |只看該作者
Hi Polly,

Thanks for asking and Shannon is better now and back to kindergarten after missing two weeks of school.  However, little Sheryl is still not very well.

Concerning the private nanny bus, the one we mentioned in the other link which you have already put your name is Mrs. Cheung.  She operates SHCK nanny buses and one of the routes is using West Harbour Tunnel.  However, I am not sure if it fits you since I think you mentioned in the thread that you live in Homantin.  That should be closer to the "old" tunnel, right?

原帖由 Pollysun 於 09-4-17 00:00 發表
Thanks Ian!! Sorry to hear about Shannon and her younger sister. Hope they are better right now. I will be there on next Wed. Maybe see u next time.
I have a question hope u can help me. I would like ...

27#
發表於 09-4-17 18:21 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Thanks for your info, Ian. Although we live in Homantin, our place is nearby Waterloo Rd. or Pui Ching. The reason that I look for a nanny bus which use West Harbour tunnel is about the traffic and also to shorten the travel time for the kid. I don't mind to carry Chloe to Olympic or Western Kln to get in the nanny bus, at least if they use West Harbour tunnel my kid can spend lesser time on travelling.

醒目開學勳章

28#
發表於 09-4-17 23:51 |只看該作者
Hi Polly, if that's the case, I also know a nanny bus owner who wants to start a new route going to SHCK using West Harbour tunnel.  However, she wants to limit the number of stops to minimize the kids' travel time so her intention is Tsing Yi --> Olympics -->  SHCK only.  The price she has given to me is more reasonable than Mrs. Cheung so I will try to help to see if there are enough kids.

But those nanny bus owner don't want to start planning too soon since there are too many uncertainty.  She also told me to start the arrangement in August so right now we just need to keep in touch!

Ian

原帖由 Pollysun 於 09-4-17 18:21 發表
Thanks for your info, Ian. Although we live in Homantin, our place is nearby Waterloo Rd. or Pui Ching. The reason that I look for a nanny bus which use West Harbour tunnel is about the traffic and al ...

29#
發表於 09-4-18 00:44 |只看該作者
hi, happy to know that shannon is better now. as a parent, it's really a lot to worry about our children, not only academic but also health and safety. 辛苦晒各位!!

i have a question after reading the other post, does any of u know, when will the school starts this year?

post from another topic :
開學頭2星期係冇校車接送幼兒班。
第1-3日,家長可陪同上課。
第1-7日,分兩段時間上堂,即15個小朋友一班,時間為1.5小時。
第8-10日,全班一齊上堂,時間為2小時。
第11日開始正常上課。

其實學校安排得好好,起碼第1-7日有3個老師照顧15個小朋友,你可以放心。

for day 1-3, will it be both parents or just one? any idea??

30#
發表於 09-4-19 09:55 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

Sorry to learn that Shannon had a deep cut on the forehead.  Hope she is doing fine now.  I share your feeling as my daughter also had a home accident in last December which made us upset for quite a while.  However, they are quick to recover both physically and mentally.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-4-16 23:10 發表
Hi all, haven't visited BK for a long while since Shannon had a home accident last month and had a deep cut on her forehead.  Follow by that both herself and her younger sister was sick too so it was  ...

醒目開學勳章

31#
發表於 09-4-21 22:11 |只看該作者
Hi Ursula,

Thanks for the care and good wishes.  She has a scar  on her forehead now and she is very much aware of it.  She needs her mother to cover it before she goes to school and still seems upset about it.

Hope the scar will gets less obvious later and she can get over it soon too.

Ian

原帖由 Ursula 於 09-4-19 09:55 發表
Hi Ian,

Sorry to learn that Shannon had a deep cut on the forehead.  Hope she is doing fine now.  I share your feeling as my daughter also had a home accident in last December which made us upset for ...

醒目開學勳章

32#
發表於 09-4-21 22:13 |只看該作者
Thanks 蜜蜜.  May be we can try ask the teachers/ staff tomorrow!

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-4-18 00:44 發表
hi, happy to know that shannon is better now. as a parent, it's really a lot to worry about our children, not only academic but also health and safety. 辛苦晒各位!!

i have a question after reading th ...

33#
發表於 09-4-23 00:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-4-21 22:13 發表
Thanks 蜜蜜.  May be we can try ask the teachers/ staff tomorrow!

i forgot to ask..........

醒目開學勳章

34#
發表於 09-4-28 22:31 |只看該作者
I also forgot to ask my wife to ask the teachers about whether one or both parents can join the first few days of school.

Rebecca's daughter Audrey is transferring to AM class.  What a shame!  But good news for them!  All the best!

Ian

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-4-23 00:15 發表

i forgot to ask..........

35#
發表於 09-5-8 12:17 |只看該作者
Hi all

My daughter will be in NCB PM.  Nice to meet you.  

BTW, could I know how to arrange the time if study in PM class ?   
She need to take the school bus  and leave home at 1130am and go back to home at around 5:45pm..  
For me, now it is a challange ....she sleep so late...   I don't know what time should I wake her up ? If i wake her up at 9:00am,  and have breakfast.  Then, how can she have the launch at 10:30am...  

any idea.. or suggestion how to do for reference ?
url=http://www.youngnutrition.net][/url

醒目開學勳章

36#
發表於 09-5-8 16:30 |只看該作者
Hi,

Welcome here!  Based on inputs from other mothers, the normal handling is to combine breakfast and lunch together before they leave for school.

In my case is still fine since my daughter won't eat much breakfast anyway.  So, she will be hungry before leaving for school.

Then after school, some will let the kids take some snacks and take a nap if needed.  Then dinner at a later time.  Otherwise, can just start dinner early.  I guess it depends what time your kids will go to bed eventually.

Ian

原帖由 豬大媽 於 09-5-8 12:17 發表
Hi all

My daughter will be in NCB PM.  Nice to meet you.  

BTW, could I know how to arrange the time if study in PM class ?   
She need to take the school bus  and leave home at 1130am and go back  ...

37#
發表於 09-5-15 13:14 |只看該作者
Ian

Thanks  a lot .

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-5-8 16:30 發表
Hi,

Welcome here!  Based on inputs from other mothers, the normal handling is to combine breakfast and lunch together before they leave for school.

In my case is still fine since my daughter won't e ...
url=http://www.youngnutrition.net][/url

38#
發表於 09-6-4 18:44 |只看該作者
dear all, i suddenly changed my mind and would like to let charlotte to go into ESF in primary, because of aiming to do so, i will quit SH and enter an international kinder to keep up her english standard. so, may god bless u all and good luck!!

醒目開學勳章

39#
發表於 09-6-4 22:29 |只看該作者
I also wish Charlotte the best on her future study!  I think you have made a right choice for her.

It's a shame that Shannon can't be classmate with many of you here.

Ian

原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-6-4 18:44 發表
dear all, i suddenly changed my mind and would like to let charlotte to go into ESF in primary, because of aiming to do so, i will quit SH and enter an international kinder to keep up her english stan ...

40#
發表於 09-7-31 16:07 |只看該作者
Hi, my Nicole is attending NCB too.  Look forward to meeting you all
‹ 上一主題|下一主題