教育王國 討論區 國際學校 DC parents ?
樓主: rach_mama
go

DC parents ? [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

21#
發表於 09-4-24 14:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 rach_mama 於 09-4-17 14:26 發表
As per my understanding, the only outbound school bus route is Mei Fo  Lai King  Tsing Yi  Sham Tseng at Bellagio  DC.

I afraid you will have to find your way to be there at Mei Foo for the school bu ...

thanks rach_mama

22#
發表於 09-5-7 14:35 |只看該作者
I afraid that you will have to fix the transportation from GOld COast to Bellagio in order to pick the school bus services.

There are a few public buses route availabe from Gold Coast to Sham Tseng. You can either take 52X by KMB or red min bus to Mongkok via Sham Tseng.

原帖由 KaKaYa 於 09-4-20 11:20 發表
May I know any school bus route from Bellagio to Golden Coast (Tuen Mun)???
Thanks!

23#
發表於 09-5-7 14:40 |只看該作者
By the way, did anyone send you kid to nursery before they get to admit K1 at ESF?

My daughter is a "BIG" BB which she was born in Jan. In another word, she will not go to K1 till 3 years 8 months old. Since she is the only child in the family, I do really want her to school earlier. That's why I am thinking of nursery or pre-program. She is attending playgroup at Anfield now. I was planning to let her stay at Anfield till she get in K1. However, I wonder what are other choise of full english enviroment for her before K1?

Any advice.

24#
發表於 09-5-7 16:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 rach_mama 於 09-5-7 14:40 發表
By the way, did anyone send you kid to nursery before they get to admit K1 at ESF?

My daughter is a "BIG" BB which she was born in Jan. In another word, she will not go to K1 till 3 years 8 months o ...

my personal experience : pre-nursery quality  highly depend on the teacher himself/herself, rather than the school itself.
As u have been studying(or playing) in Anfield and u should know quite well about Anfield. Pre-K class is a a good choice, as it runs as same as her K1 classes. Since you still have time to investigate, why not visit Anfield's new Kowloon Tong campus before making your decision.

25#
發表於 09-5-21 13:40 |只看該作者
oooray,

Thanks.

In fact, my daughter is still attending her playgroup at Anfield now and the summer course will start at the new campus soon this July.

26#
發表於 09-5-21 14:24 |只看該作者
原帖由 rach_mama 於 09-5-21 13:40 發表
oooray,

Thanks.

In fact, my daughter is still attending her playgroup at Anfield now and the summer course will start at the new campus soon this July.

Not at all. My daughter is also a big B. She has gone thro' playgroup, Pre-K and then K1K2.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題