教育王國 討論區 聖羅撒幼稚園 聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room
樓主: DoReMiKa
go

聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-10-4 14:13 |只看該作者

Re: 聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room

Dear Fun Fun,

Do you know any quick link to read 視學報告 of 聖羅撒幼稚園, i'm interesting on it. As my daughter is studying in K1. Thank you.

42#
發表於 04-10-4 14:31 |只看該作者

聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room

Hello WaiMa,

My daughter also is studying at 幼兒望班 - goose group. How about your daugther ?

She go to school with school bus, the service is fine. We are living in Tseung Kwan O - Po Lam.

43#
發表於 04-10-4 22:00 |只看該作者

Hi vickyluk,

Cannot find any 視學報告 of 聖羅撒幼稚園, only for St Rose Primary School.

44#
發表於 04-10-4 23:14 |只看該作者

Hi, All,

The 視學報告 only reported those schools they visited, therefore, not every school will have a report in the website.  Thus, only St. Rose of Lima Primary section is available.

B. Rgds,

45#
發表於 04-10-6 16:09 |只看該作者

Dear VickyLuk,

My daughter is studying at 幼兒愛班.  Now she likes go to school very much.  She will state the school life to me everynight.

I'm satisfy about the new school bus cos it provided the handrail for kids.  How's yours?

46#
發表於 04-10-7 17:41 |只看該作者

Hello vickyluk

Nice to meet you here!  We live in Mei Foo.  My daughter is also taking school bus to school.  She loves going school and she learns some songs, words and prayers.  Last night she suddenly closed her eyes and pray.  I am very happy to know she can read the whole prayer without missing any words.  I believe I choose the right school.

My daughter sometimes tells me her classmates' names.  What is your daughter's name?

WaiMa

47#
發表於 04-10-8 13:28 |只看該作者

Hi everybody,

Did you buy the wintre uniform?  Can we buy it during PTA meeting on 16th?

48#
發表於 04-10-8 23:10 |只看該作者

You can write a note telling the school that you need to purchase winter uniforms and put it inside the notice bag.  The teachers will then give you an order form to fill up the number of items you need to purchase.  (Like the one for summer uniform).  Base on the order form you can calculate the amount and issue a cheque to St. Rose of Lima Kindergarten and return it with the order form to the teachers (again put it inside the notice bag).  The school will give the uniforms you ordered to your kid to bring back home.  (If you take the school bus, normally, the uniforms will give to the school bus EE to pass to you.)  However, you better call the school to check for details.

B. Rgds,

49#
發表於 04-10-9 01:09 |只看該作者

Dear AmyWonglo,

Wow, you are great.  Thank you for your advise, it will save a lot of time.

50#
發表於 04-10-9 14:07 |只看該作者

You are welcome.  Please be reminded that the size of the uniform is determine by the length from shoulder point near the neck to the knee in inches.  You check the length you want to buy.  I measured the length which covered the whole knee then add 1" to allow my daught to wear it for 3 years.  

When you get the winter jacket, don't worry about the lenght of the sleeve as the school designed it to be folded up to display the inside layer which has flowers pattern.  Don't think that it is too long and fix it.

B. Rgds,
Amy
該用戶已被刪除

51#
發表於 04-10-11 17:26 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

52#
發表於 04-10-12 00:35 |只看該作者

Dear Amywonglo,

Thx for your advise.  Is the 深啡色外套 and 粉紅色校褸,一定要買? As I saw some girls ware other 粉紅色褸 or 雨絨 rather than 校褸.

The uniform add 1 inch can be ware for  years, will it be too large/loose for the 1st year?

53#
發表於 04-10-12 00:40 |只看該作者

Hi Everybody,

Any of you will join the 公益金賣旗? I ask my girl and she said want to join.

The school bus this week is better, come earlier and more steady.  Hope they keep on improve.  Only thing that the EE still want them to ware the school bag and I can see the children seating position is very bad. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

54#
發表於 04-10-12 08:49 |只看該作者

Hi Wai Ma,

Nice to meet you here. My daughter's name is Luk Wai Kiu, Vicky. She is studying in 幼兒望班-June instead of Goose. And she always tell us some things about the classmates too.

Thank you

55#
發表於 04-10-12 08:53 |只看該作者

Hello Everybody,

Sorry we won't sorry the selling flags. Since we will have lessons in Saturday morning & afternoon.

Thank you  

56#
發表於 04-10-12 09:01 |只看該作者

Hello Fun Fun 0512,
Nice to meet you here. My daughter loves to go to school, since she loves to play with other children together.
The school bus service is fine, my gaughter feels comfortable.

Thank you & See you  
該用戶已被刪除

57#
發表於 04-10-12 11:03 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

58#
發表於 04-10-12 11:35 |只看該作者

DoReMiKa,

深啡色外套 - 是冷衫.
粉紅色校褸 - 是大褸.
設計上是: 白裇衫/背心裙/深啡色冷衫外加粉紅色大褸.
天氣冷時,在內先穿羊毛內衣.  更冷的話,可不穿粉紅色大褸,改穿其他大褸. 如氣溫十度或以下可穿便服(MON/WED/FRI - 不穿裙而穿長褲,厚T裇及保暖大褸)

Regarding, school bus, I think if you insist, there is no point for them to object.  If the EE ignore your request, you can tell the driver and tell him that they must hang the school bag on the seat back.  Nowaday, they know that their job is not secure and for such a simple request, they won't refuse cos they afraid that you will complain them to the school or school bus company.

B. Rgds,
Amy

59#
發表於 04-10-12 11:48 |只看該作者

Lam&HimM,

Basically, the school is fine, my girls told me that they are happy to study there and they have no pressure at all.  Phonics will be taught in K3 in the English lesson.

Last year, in the interview, a group of 5-6 kids will be gathered to seat in front of a table which has toys, then the kids were told to play the toys.  Later, the teachers talked and played with the children one by one and observed them.  For parents, we were told  to seat somewhere else (still you can see your kid) to answer one question paper, which mainly regarding how you want your child to be educated.

For St. Rose of Lima, if you are Catholic, you will have priority than those who are not.

60#
發表於 04-10-12 13:25 |只看該作者

Hi Hi  AmyWonglo,

Thank you for your detail info. ^_^
‹ 上一主題|下一主題