教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 英華小學家長
發新帖
查看: 450|回覆: 0
go

英華小學家長

發表於 04-7-22 21:45 |顯示全部帖子

英華小學家長

Hi! all parents of Ying Wah School,

I'm the new member of the baby kingdom and would like to know more information about Ying Wah School.

My son, currently is a P3 pupil, and has applied for admission to P4 for this September.  I noticed that all applicants are required to sit in the Examination.  If any of your boys have an experience in sitting the examination, can you share with me?  Furthermore, I still have the following questions:

(1) Which subjects do they need to sit in for the examination, Chinese, English, Mathematics?

(2) For Chinese subject, what is the format?  Fill in the blanks, re-writing of sentence, extending of sentence, etc…  Fill in the blanks, is it word-provided or non-word-provided?

(3) Other than sitting in the examination, do the boy need to interviewed by the School?

(4) I would also like to know how many tests/examinations do pupils have for one academic year?

(5) Do the test result be included for the calculation of the rank of the pupil?

(6) Do the results of the non-academic subjects such as PE, Music, A&R, Religious and Computer Studies be included for the calculation for the rank of the pupil?

(7) How about dictation, do the pupil has both Chinese and English dictations every week?  OR dictate Chinese and English in a alternate week basis?

Looking forward to hearing from your valuable information.

Jen
:wink: