Two-Year-Olds Programme @ Yew Chung

發表於 09-5-14 10:42 |顯示全部帖子

九龍區全制日,除了耀中,還有其他類似的嗎?

原帖由 honman 於 09-5-14 08:00 發表

實在因為只能勉強應付學費,所以要三思。
請問有沒有途徑得知耀中畢業生多數考往哪些傳統小學呢?
還有,小兒12月出生,我想替他報k1,但又怕他跟不上。
聽說,有英普班,不知道入學會否有特別要求? ...

再想請問,除了耀中還有其他類似的全日制學校可以考慮嗎?我實在很想他在英語方面有所學習,但我所知有限,我想替兒子報讀的,都是半日制!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 09-5-14 11:29 |顯示全部帖子
可以打電話去學校查詢一下, 我出席該校的介紹會時, 從powerpoint上見到該校升學的資料, 不知能否請他們傳真給你.

還有,小兒12月出生,我想替他報k1,但又怕他跟不上
如果做"細b", 相信去到任何一所學校也可能有跟不上的情況. 我覺得你可以試試孩子能否適應學校生活, 給他機會接觸不同的人. 如果真的有困難便再作打算吧!

聽說,有英普班,不知道入學會否有特別要求?
母語必須是普通話

發表於 09-5-14 12:47 |顯示全部帖子

但我不能出席簡介會

原帖由 方麗娟 於 09-5-14 11:29 發表
可以打電話去學校查詢一下, 我出席該校的介紹會時, 從powerpoint上見到該校升學的資料, 不知能否請他們傳真給你.

還有,小兒12月出生,我想替他報k1,但又怕他跟不上 ...

是的,她們也說簡報中有展示,但我未能出席!
那麼,我應報k1還是n班呢?實在很難下決定!
還有,校內是否有提供樂器班?會否很貴呢?

發表於 09-5-18 11:18 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,  I also attended the introductory meeting last Thursday and I found it very impressive.  The school already called me on Saturday and asked me for an interview this Friday.  Does that mean my son is already accepted?  They asked me to prepare a cheque, does anyone know how much do I need to pay for deposit?  Do I have to make a decision right away???  

Many many thanks!!!!!

發表於 09-5-18 11:46 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

My daughter will study the Nursery class in coming Dec 09, she is 0711bb and is studying in ITLP pm class ah, nice to meet you!

發表於 09-5-18 12:12 |顯示全部帖子
Hi rachelcharles,

It's nice that you can start Dec 09, my son is 0709 BB but the school still asked him to start this August, although he has not reached 2 in August yet.  I would much prefer him to start in October since I still think he's too young to attend school this August.......

發表於 09-5-18 12:36 |顯示全部帖子
btw, I meet one of YC parents last week. He told me that they speak Cantonese mainly.
Feel a bit worry after our conversation.

My son will start in Oct, he is oct 07 BB.

you bring a blank cheque for registration and they will tell you the amount, they will accept you to p.m. class (all am classes are full).

原帖由 jjbaby0307 於 09-5-18 12:12 發表
Hi rachelcharles,

It's nice that you can start Dec 09, my son is 0709 BB but the school still asked him to start this August, although he has not reached 2 in August yet.  I would much prefer him to  ...

[ 本帖最後由 adrian_mama 於 09-5-18 12:39 編輯 ]

發表於 09-5-18 14:18 |顯示全部帖子
hi jjbaby0307, i guess most parents were impressed by the educational philosophy explained by the principals at the meeting, however i highly doubt it can be well delivered thru the half day twos programme. as u may recall the timetable for 2s, there is actually no more than 2.5 hours when the children are sitting in the classroom for learning activities. for cantonese speaking family, the 2 class teachers will be both chinese and the NET will join for 1.5 hour every day. the kids are mainly practising cantonese in school. that s not my concern and i do agree with the idea of using mother tongue in early education. what worries me is the condition of the school facilities and the small size of the premises.

imho, choosing yc would be fine provided u have considered all factors mentioned above and dont regard it as an international kinder like kingston or anfield.

發表於 09-5-18 16:45 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing.  

For me, I'm not too concerned about the number of English hours or other academic standards at this moment.  After all, they are just 2 yr old kids, and going to school should be fun.  What I really want to make sure is that the teachers are caring and love children.  I would be happy enough if I see my son loves going to school each day.

But of course, I hope the school is good enough for my son to continue studying there in the next few years.  It's nice to hear the different views here.

原帖由 qqbabe 於 09-5-18 14:18 發表
hi jjbaby0307, i guess most parents were impressed by the educational philosophy explained by the principals at the meeting, however i highly doubt it can be well delivered thru the half day twos prog ...