教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Piano Teacher with international experience
發新帖
查看: 613|回覆: 5
go

Piano Teacher with international experience [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-4 12:32 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear Moms

I have puzzles for finding a suitable piano teacher for my daughter of 5 years old.

In my mind, ideally, the teacher would possess both international education degree, or even better, international performance experience, and considerable rich experience in teaching young kids.  A caring person.

I would imagine that there aren't many available or reachable, but just wondering if anyone happens know someone and can make the recommendation.  Good teacher would also charge higher than the market rates.  We are not rich people, but we can spare some other spendings for piano education at the child's early years.  

We live on HK island and open to the location of class.  Please PM me if you could kindly recommend.  Thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-3-4 13:15 |只看該作者
可以符合你要求既,錢當然貴啦,但就到佢時間同誠意都好重要,多數都唔會上你門教架啦,因為咁細個,未必教,係咪仲要揀埋男女老師?

原帖由 BKFollower 於 09-3-4 12:32 發表
Dear Moms

I have puzzles for finding a suitable piano teacher for my daughter of 5 years old.

In my mind, ideally, the teacher would possess both international education degree, or even better, inte ...

3#
發表於 09-3-4 13:25 |只看該作者
Thanks Sindy for your comments.  I think we should be open to the gender of teacher, and it might be more effective if we go to the teacher's studio or place for lessons.

As you said, some teachers may not be willing to take young kids unless they find a reason to take.  So it will take a luck to find the suitable teacher, I guess.

4#
發表於 09-3-4 18:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 BKFollower 於 09-3-4 13:25 發表
Thanks Sindy for your comments.  I think we should be open to the gender of teacher, and it might be more effective if we go to the teacher's studio or place for lessons.

As you said, some teachers m ...

check pm thanks

5#
發表於 09-3-4 21:43 |只看該作者
以你的要求,其實有沒有考慮"演藝"HKAPA
孩子己經5歲了,想辦法明年考Pre-Junior.
如果先找到一位APA老師跟私人就最理想.
獨樂樂 - 自己聽音樂
眾樂樂 - 大家都快樂
三思而行、百折不回
日誌:https://www.edu-kingdom.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=90923

//www.edu-kingdom.com/?fromuser=bebebe12345

6#
發表於 09-3-9 00:15 |只看該作者
我識一個Miss係加拿大返,持音樂榮譽學位及兒童心理學學位, plus some 演奏文憑 ... (sorry I forgot).
收費只係琴行價(因為返兩個月,應該唔知HK收生情況掛?!)琴行上堂
有興趣就PM我.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題