教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Question about JIS
發新帖
查看: 1369|回覆: 4
go

Question about JIS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-18 13:57 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what is the admission deadline for this academic year?  I cannot read this from their website.  Besides, how many student they will accept for primary 1 each year?  I heard somebody say is only 22 per class and only 1 class per grade.  It that true?  Only 22....very difficult to get the admission.  

Anyone there have experience in JIS (Japanese Internatioal School) in Tai Po.

Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-2-18 16:12 |只看該作者
Last year, I was interested in this school too so I sent them an email.  I was surprised to receive a very polite and warm reply from their principal>  As far as I remember, they do not have a deadline for submission.  As long as your child is age appropriate, they welcome submissions all year through, of course obviously if they have seats available.  I was asked to come and pay their a visit too.  So all in all I had a very good feeling in them.  However, if to choose JIS and HLY, then I will choose HLY.  I am a UK fan so HLY is more my liking.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

3#
發表於 09-2-18 16:13 |只看該作者
check PM, please.
Maria

原帖由 AmieMaMa 於 09-2-18 13:57 發表
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what is the admission deadline for this academic year?  I cannot read this from their website.  Besides, how many student they will accept for primary 1 each year?  I heard ...

4#
發表於 09-2-19 23:52 |只看該作者
I sent an email to their admission office last week and their officer replied that Year 1 2009-2010 was full already. But the officer said i could send them the application form and they will invite us for interview when there are vacancies.
艾粒嘉嘉 :-D

5#
發表於 09-2-23 23:38 |只看該作者
My girl was a former JIS student until she transferred to SJS in P2. I strongly agree that this is a really good school. At that time the only concern to me was no secondary school to support further study. Yes there is only one class per grade. The English level of my girl improved so much at that time as the school has a really good english speaking environment.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題