密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 心橋 VS 協康???
樓主: kinheimom
go

[聽/語障] 心橋 VS 協康??? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-3-4 11:10 |只看該作者
For the 1st therapist (senior therapist) , my daughter followed his instructions for the first few months.  But later, my daughter 同佢熟D就"蝦"佢, not followed his instuctions.  May be the therapist was male and a bit "淋 bed bed" in the eyes of my daughter.

For the second one, (the consultant, highest rank) considered that my daughter is clever but 行為情緒都有少少問題  (I also agreed).  So she tried to use a strict approach on my daughter .  But my daughter didn't like this approach.

Finally, they suggested to change to another therapist (just therapist, not senior and not consultant) who has succeeded in handling cases like my daughter in the past.  The 3rd therapist now works well with my daughter.  

I have aksed my daughter which of the therapists she likes most, she answered 'the second one".  I really don't know what is in her mind.  But anyway, now she likes the third therapist who really can help her.

May be is the problem of my daughter more than that of the therapists.  Even the therapist in 心橋 has mentioned that my daughter is clever, but  we have to pay more attention to her 行為情緒, if she want to learn, she can learn fast, but if she doesn't like, nobody can push her.  

原帖由 OnEarth 於 09-3-3 17:15 發表
Changing 3 different therapists in one clinic? Are they good? Why?

Can you share? Usually one good therapist is able to use different approaches for the same child.

[ 本帖最後由 jenny1209 於 09-3-4 11:12 編輯 ]

22#
發表於 09-3-4 11:54 |只看該作者
seems that your daughter is OK all around except for some behaviour problem.  Her speech problem sounds solved already, right?

原帖由 jenny1209 於 09-3-4 11:10 發表
For the 1st therapist (senior therapist) , my daughter followed his instructions for the first few months.  But later, my daughter 同佢熟D就"蝦"佢, not followed his instuctions.  May be the therapist  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題