go

Lunch arrangement of Sha Tin Junior [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-15 11:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-2-16 10:17 |只看該作者
It really depends on what you want to cook.  Even the best lunch box can only last the heat for a maximum of 5 hours.  So I wld say preparing the lunch in the morning is the most ideal.  Do bear in mind that children only have roughly 20 mins to eat including washing their hands before eating.  So they really rush here n there at lunch time and you know what children are like - they'd rather spend less time on eating but more time on playing.  Some days your lunchbox might not even be touched at all.  If you ask your child why, he/she might say that he/she forgets to eat (^-^)!!  My advice is to make something very simple so that they can eat easily and quickly.  No fancy cooking for lunch.  Just eat 'better' with them at supper time.  My experience is they eat better at snack time so it is a good opportuntiy to put something healthy for them like cherry tomatoes, whole wheat bread with butter, grapes  and cheese etc.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

3#
發表於 09-2-20 15:05 |只看該作者
Hi Jar: please check PM.

原帖由 jar 於 09-2-15 11:42 發表
My daughter is going to Year 1 of Sha Tin Junior in the coming Aug.  Any existing parents would like to share the ways how you prepare the lunch for your children.  For instance, prepare in the mornin ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題